At first I thought that Ashi and Jack becoming a couple would be weird because he is old enough to be her grandfather...

At first I thought that Ashi and Jack becoming a couple would be weird because he is old enough to be her grandfather, but then I realize that Steve Rogers banged the granddaughter of his first gf and no one gives a fuck. So, do you think he deserves to get some pussy or should stay pure and have a master-apprentice relationship with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
rarbg.to/tv/tt0278238/
kisscartoon.io/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha
youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=-wnp7-Ndeaw&list=PL4EjGfW5--GMRS-OxufDFha-GtC6XCqKT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duty over lust.

It's not like he doesn't have a lot of free time

Anybody got a link to S5 in 1080p?

they
are
going
to

fug

>"When does the vagic begin?"

b-but, Jack should be an eternal wizard, just like me!

More like booty over bust.

Yeah but Ashis mother saw this coming. That's why Ashi is going to give Jack AIDS and she doesn't even know it

>Ashi...
>Ashi....
>Ashi...
>FUCK THE SAMURAI!

why are they making a buzz over this anyways? genndy decides how this are gonna happen.

Wait Samurai Jack's alive again?
What the fuck?
Where can I watch it?
Where can I watch the old ones too, for that matter?

>why are they making a buzz over this anyways?
Because it's a really good show, so people like to talk about it.

Welp, you can't argue with that.

not funny

P R E G N A N T
P
R
E
G
N
A
N
T

>Wait Samurai Jack's alive again?
Yup, new season 5. In direct continuation of the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
>Where can I watch it?
>Where can I watch the old ones too, for that matter?
Kiss cartoon is dead, but if you don't mind using torrent:
rarbg.to/tv/tt0278238/

With Jack's grandson

Doesn't have previous seasons but I'll take what I can get, thanks mate.

kisscartoon.io/

Why not use KimCartoon?

samefag

>
>(You)
>samefag
nah

>There is no vagic is there?
>Of course there is (ashi shoves her crotch in his face)

Holy shit Aku is terrifying in the first episode

Age gaps are creepy irl, but this is a cartoon, and ageless people hooking up with nubile mortals isn't an uncommon trope in media. Not sure why so many people are getting bent out of shape about it now.

pic related

What time of the day are the still leaks for the upcoming ep usually dropped? Getting anxious of waiting. And does anyone know what the rating is going to be for ep 7?

I think Jack will start aging again after he defeats Aku. Not sure I totally buy the time travel shenanigans...He still has a role to fulfill- maybe the gods kept him around for a reason?

FIFTY YEARS OF CUM UNLEASHED!

Exactly, what I was theorizing. As if Jack can't physically age until he has fulfilled his purpose.Just hope he isn't repidly aged after his quest is complete and just ages from there.

what the fuck is this from

Scary Movie

Scary Movie (1999)
My cousin and I were laughing so hard when this came on.

I could see Jack rapidly aging or otherwise dying after defeating Aku and leaving Ashi and their child to pick up the pieces, but I really really don't want it to end that way.

But Genndy said the finale would be a tearjerker...

looked like it, but I just realized I've never actually seen the first one so I guess it just seemed familiar

I just hope its a touching tearjerker

How do we know this isn't a hoax?

We need a comfy Jashi thread

I can actually see the pregnancy thing working.

>Aku finds out
>"HMMMMMM, YES, THE SAMURAI CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN HEIR
>I SHALL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN."
>takes off from his castle to go kill Ashi
>Jack's face when

He also said it was "the ending we didn't know we wanted" so take that with a grain of salt. He also said the Guardian would still be addressed, so either way we'll be seeing old king!Jack at one point or another.

The difference is that Steve Rogers was cryo-frozen, and so even though he "travelled through time the long way", he is still physically around the same age as Sharon.

For Jack, 50 years has passed and he was an adult in the original seasons already. He isn't exactly showing his age like the Scotsman and other characters did, but he is still way older than Ashi is.

(You)

The movie Twilight happened and that dude was 100 years old in a 17 year old body and most people didn't bat an eye.

Immortal/mortal romances are pretty popular.

I'm almost expecting that there is a twist where Jack loses to Aku, as "Jack beats Aku" is basically accepted as the one thing "we know will happen in the finale" and so this is the one twist which might catch people off guard. Sure, he might not go back to the past (Hell, he's been in the "future" now longer than he had been in his own time), but Jack falling to Aku would be quite a twist.

But also like Scotsman said, Jack has inspired the people already and Aku's days are numbered because of it. Jack's defeat or even death will simply make him a martyr of sorts, and so the people will rise up as one to finish the job for Jack.

Extra points if it ends with Ashi (with help from the Guardian) symbolically sending Jack's sword back to the past to "find its owner".

I give it that Jack is in his early thirties. (Adult)

Ashi is somewhere in her mid-twenties. (Adult)

Not too much big of a gap.

OUR
GUY

Jack is biologically 25

And then we have a sequel about Jack's son where he was trained by all the friends he made in the future.

>archery with the blind archers
>hunting with the imakami
>war strategies with the spartans
>sword fighting and guns with the scotsman clan
>martial arts with the shaolin monks

>imakandi

Fixed

Try martial arts with his mother Ashi

She probably won't be able to stay with him to hide the sword just like Jack's mother

It dawned on me: what if they have a girl?

Woman can be samurai?

Also
>archeology with the dogs
>jumping good with the monkey tribe

You've obviously never tried to become a samurai.
Or you're not a girl. That's possible too I guess.

>Jack and Ashi kill Aku in the present timeline.
>Jack kills Aku in the past.
>Ashi trains his descendant.

I'm up for whatever Genndy and company wrote.

Think nignog: if Jack kills Aku in the past then Ashi won't exist.

My brother asked me if I knew anything airing that I thought was worth watching and I said Samurai Jack. It was airing when we were kids, but I don't remember him being super enthusiastic about it.

He said he'd definitely check out season 5 (chronologically), but he'll be getting the absolute minimum of backstory. I did warn him about this. Do you think he'll still enjoy it?

Season 5 is how it should've been so he'll love it

:(

I just want them both to be happy, goddamit.

>tfw Genndy pulls some Berserk shit in finale

STOP

>since not even Jack's father could kill Aku for good, Jack creates a clan of Aku-slayers that are basically the Belmonts from Castlevania that fight Aku every time he reborns
>now we have infinite sequel potential

>Jack and Ashi is literally Yin and Yang

Genndy is a fucking hack

>Aku rapes Ashi in front of Jack
Aku did nothing wrong.

No, that was the "new" Aku. The old Aku that did nothing wrong was reincarnated in Jack and Ashi's demon child.

>ashi
>covered in ash
For fuck's sake.

All the way dad
All the way

If you watch this show for the writing you should kill yourself promptly.

He also has not biologically aged at all, anonymous, which is a major factor in how cognition changes with age.

He's basically unique.

>Jack's virginity is what's keeping him immortal and not time travel side effects

Post yfw the series ends with Ashi aborting Jack's unborn

As the contrarians rage

It would be a loss

>Aku takes control of Ashi
>Ashi kills herself via Sudoku
>Aku effectively kills Jack's love and his future hope.

MFW

think niggernogger, split timelines

If it's a girl then she can become one of these semen demons:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha

>Yer a Samurai Jack
>I'm a wot?
>I said, yer a fuckin Samurai Jack
>I'm A WOT!
youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg

Reposting from last thread:
>The first Russian nested doll set was made in 1890 by Vasily Zvyozdochkin from a design by Sergey Malyutin, who was a folk crafts painter at Abramtsevo. Traditionally the outer layer is a woman, dressed in a sarafan, a long and shapeless traditional Russian peasant jumper dress. The figures inside may be of either gender; the smallest, innermost doll is typically a baby turned from a single piece of wood
>The smallest, innermost doll is typically a baby
>Typically a baby

>J-Jack, why are you looking at me like that?

>Ashi doll has a seam in its midsection.
Holy fuck.

I remember that thread very fondly. Shame there'll never be one like that again

Does it? I don't see one.

Where?

t. horrible eyesight

>I, uh...like your hair!

Never say never!

Look where the diamond pattern doesn't align properly

>I-Is there any anything else you like about me?

Then we make this one a Jashi thread

>...and brea-DRESS.

I wish we could get a "Samurai Jack, Paralell Works" made by a whole bunch of different artists like Gurren Lagann did. Holy shit that would be amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wnp7-Ndeaw&list=PL4EjGfW5--GMRS-OxufDFha-GtC6XCqKT

Nevermind, i don't feel the comfy

>can you hear it
>the rage of a thousand faggots
>over a finale that will disappoint half of them

Every thread's a Jashi thread.

Sure he deserves to get a love interest for a few episodes but I hope its not permanent. I always liked Jack more when he was solo so hopefully she dies in order to progress the plot somehow.

And there goes any chance of a comfy thread. Great job user

I want see a picture of jack huffing spray paint somewhere with that face.

That's not paint

Phil Lamarr is jewish?