Who did it better?

who did it better?

AT is shit so Guardians.

>Shit noodle-arms, dot-eyes shit cartoon with little direction
>Multi-million dollar movie made by people with a passion for what they're doing

Gee, I wonder which one is better.

I don't get.
Why they showed him later in Islands episodes loving and caring father, who even sacrificed himself for Finn?
But his first (before Islands) appearance just showed us how he simply don't care about his son.

Did they tried to rewrite him or is it just simple their shitty writing?

Martin's whole character is that he tries to change but he can't. Every time he tries, it eventually blows up in his face, he abandons ship and moves on. Deep down, he is simply a selfish asshole.

I thought they made it pretty clear he bumped his head and forgot a whole bunch of stuff.

This was drawn by one of the storyboarders. I guess he lost some memories and has a hard time making sense of the others.

I don't get why some people still think that he was an asshole via bad writing. It was intentional. Not to mention it was due to psychological problems over a head bump with another head bump plus ANOTHER head bump. I think even my brain would be spaghetti by then.

>cuckventure time vs memes of the galaxy
Gee, that's hard. But I have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy, on account no one is pretentious enough to think it's deep and the MC wasn't cucked by a braindead pastry.

>some people still think that he was an asshole via bad writing

Do they? I thought it was obvious that he was meant to be a dick.

GotG2 because it didn't pussy out with the concept.

It's pretty sad, because he wants to be a good person, but it's not in his nature. He put so much effort into living a normal life, and he did legitimately care for Finn - for it to then crumble around him because of his own past actions must've broken him. Conning was what he was good at, so he just went back to the life he knew, even though that doesn't bring him happiness or fulfilment. It's easier for him to just cut ties and forget the past. Martin is definitely one of the more tragic characters in the show.

Pander to autists?

>being this mad Finn didn't pork your psycho waifu 3 years later

>being this mad that AT is more popular
Nice.

>CN show bigger than the Disney MCU juggernaut

Get back to your special ed class, you knuckle-dragger.

Kurt Russel. If the question to anything is Kurt Russel or Not Kurt Russel, then the answer is ALWAYS Kurt Russel. It's not even a contest.

But...
What if the question is who's worse: Kurt Russel or Not Kurt Russel?
Is the answer still Kurt Russel?

That's like multiplying by a negative. You get a NegaKurt value.

They could have very well shown that he became cold and distant in space due to what he'd lost while still caring for his son but not being willing to help due to the shit he's seen.

Instead they just went with the old memory loss

The memory loss thing is never explicitly stated in the show. He's shown that he does have some recollection of Finn, so I prefer to think that he willingly suppressed it.

>claiming anything Marvvel is good
kill yourself!

Obviously Adventure Time

take a knife to the testicles

Back to tumblr cuck/2deep4ufags

Noice B8 M8

>Comparing one episode to a movie

>One episode that was part of a plot heavy series revisiting that arc numberous times

You do have a point.