China rips off Gumball. Russia rips off Gravity Falls. Why so lazy?

China rips off Gumball. Russia rips off Gravity Falls. Why so lazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAWYYZGwHy0
youtu.be/NnJbtbh4tDE
youtube.com/channel/UC2u8GVzbT0VouFRs076QKLg/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China regulars steals stuff from other people why are you surprised

Is Mabel in it? If not, it might actually be an improvement.

They can get away with it and are encouraged not to be original and just do literally anything as long as it means success

There's a chocolate fusion.

What's it called?

What are the laws if someone give birth to twins?

That's an improvement if you ask me.

In Russia? If I remember correctly, you predict which one will turn out cuter and then throw that one into a river

Well, look at that! They already get how the real hollywood works

If we're being honest, I sorta think GF might've worked better if Mabel didn't exist and the show was just about Dipper being a kid sent by himself to Oregon for summer. In hindsight, she ultimately added very little except for some tryhard cuteness and quirkiness.

I can't read it but it says to be called Valley with an upside down e.

I think I once heard that the way to be successful in the entertainment industry is "copy the shit that works and cover your tracks just well enough so that you don't get sued."

Japan rips off Tom and Jerry. Lazy cunts

Hmmm, I wonder....

youtube.com/watch?v=uAWYYZGwHy0

It's like a crude mixture of go animate and gravity falls.

It fucking looks like someone used go animate characters to recreate gravity falls

They're societies that discourage artistic expression and originality.

Did they use go animate on gravity falls?

>Rusian Gravity Falls
Someone show this to Hirsch

It's been said before but I think the problem is they kinda took for granted that Mabel was adored and failed to make her a fit deutoragonist. Hirsch was building around what was important to him as a kid and what he felt, so we observed that through Dipper. With Mabel, he just took some peripheral observations on his sister, updated it to 2012 and called it a day. Just as Dipper was super into uncovering the big picture to the point of isolation, she should have been a more social creature who risked missing the bigger picture.

Giving her flaws, consequences and growth to the same extent would have done well for her characterization. I mean, look at Star. Most people on those threads love that she's being challenged and grows and learns. It could have been really easy to fall into the trap of "everything resets next episode, Star can do no wrong" but they (for the most part) avoid it.

Russia also did some pseudo-Avengers movie IIRC

How did Russian go from this:
youtu.be/NnJbtbh4tDE
To that?

i always new the japs were dirty, stinkin thieves. with their no good, filthy anime that corrupts the minds of children. i'm disgusted.

>2:52
They even copied South Park.

He's already seen it.

Are they related?

Still better than S2B.

Benin :DD

and? what was his response? you gotta give us the deets m8y.

but user, this is rotoscoping, its like the tracing of animation. Can be well made but it still just a film that was drawn over.

This shit looks like an abortion between GO-Animate and the fucking Bitstrips comics.

its not called stealing when you were stupid enough to loose it even tho it had your name written on it and you had it chained to your pocket

Reminder.

how can we be sure it isnt the other way around and we didnt steal gravity falls from them?

I've seen a few good Russian cartoons

Every time I think about learning Chinese this pops up. Thanks user.

They make good stories, though. Wuxia is decent.

I'm not even sure China is physically capable of making an original anything anymore.

HOL UP

Well, I don't think Taiwan is that bad even though the speak Mandarin. Still, a lot asians consider mainland Chinese to be jews of the far east.

She looks like a Mabel/Pacifica Fusion

I like this

I don't think so, she might be the love interest HAHAHA

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME

Come to think of it, would GF have worked better if Dipper and Mabel weren't related and Mabel was another love interest for him?

Wait a second, is this different from the Tatar one that was posted a few days ago? I feel like it is.

definitely

Then you're left with the question of "Why is this girl going on a summer vacation away from her family with a boy?"

Dipper's cheeks

She'd be one hell of a yandere, assuming everything else is unchanged

Maybe she's live in Gravity Falls in this version

make them cousins like Ben and Gwen

it's all either of those countries are able to do. the US is in 2017 and they are in 1995

What are these American cartoons you speak of. I know of no such cartoons. I am simple borscht farmer.

>causing the apocalypse because a cute guy wants to go on adventures with his great uncle instead of fucking you

Several episodes would fall apart if that happened, not to mention Mabel's main gag of looking for summer romance.

Come to think of it, could the show have gotten away with an episode about Mabel going boy-crazy and desperate enough to take aim at Dipper? Not even romantically, but in a "I won't let another boy leave me" way.

It'd be really hard to make that plot not seem incesty.

I can understand why this exists

GF was REALLY big in Russia

I'm surprised Disney just didn't make a season 3 without Hirsch and aim it at the Russian audience

WE WUZ TSAR AND SHEEEEEIIIT

underrated post

Personally, I wish I took Japanese in my undergrad at college or continued with Russian.

Maybe if the series finale it's good we can pretend it was the original Gravity Falls finale

Maybe in the Love God episode, Mabel could've accidentally drunken a love potion, and the first person she sees is Dipper

Chinks are known to blatantly steal shit from western media. Dota, TF2 and all sorts of other shit have been taken, replaced the logo and sold with no repercussions for some reason.

>not to mention Mabel's main gag of looking for summer romance.

Not that big a loss

Strange

Best version. Love Yandere.

Cпacибo блин???

>Russia
Tatarstan, you dumb nigger. Get your bogeymen straight.

This is Tatar

>Main gag changes to trying to make Dipper jealous

>Tatarstan

That's in fucking Russia, you mongoloid.

And America rips off from all of fucking anime

Alright, Sup Forums you know what must be done.
Hit me up with those saucy requests.
Post a full body reference please.

>studio Tasma
>country: Tatarstan
Get better sources, retard.

It's in Russia you fucktard.

Careful, you're gonna cut someone with all that edge

Then he retweeted just saying, "Meanwhile in Russia…"

UN and Russia will never recognize them as an independent country. It will always be part of Russia you fucking moron.

>that one time aku came right out of jack's asshole

Tatarstan is not a part of Russia, you faggot. It's a cancerous growth.
>b-but
>muh UN
No one gives a fuck. It's its own shithole of culturally and genetically different people to Russians.

>Everyone knows its part of Russia
>NUUUUUU IT'S NOT REEEEEE

Ok buddy. You keep believing.

Meh

>part of Russia
Just because the government doesn't want turkbabies to be left to their own devices, doesn't mean they're part of anything.

>Kazan is the capital of Tatarstan
>the Russian Patent Office granted Kazan the right to brand itself as the "Third Capital" of Russia.
>"Third Capital" of Russia.
>Russia

Come on user. Just accept it.

Tatar churkas are not part of anything. They're parasites.

Holyshit are you this fucking stupid? Even the studio's profile listed it's country as RUSSIA.

youtube.com/channel/UC2u8GVzbT0VouFRs076QKLg/about

>if a pile of shit is on the table, then it's a part of the table

so what? what you gonna do, invade Moscow? I'd like to see you try

I would invade Moscow for the cuisine.

But it's NOT on the table, it's explicitly a part of the table and is inseparable from the rest off it

>Russia's BillDip club on their social media has 30,000 members
>tfw this is larger than the population of many towns
>tfw the ship's inexplicable popularity in America was the first step in Russia's nefarious infiltration plans
>tfw their next step will be the install Gadget Hackwrench on all of America's currency

hahaha

>Trump demands Disney to make Gravity Falls season three for reasons

>literally the biggest ship for the fandom
>Bigger than WenDip
>Bigger than Pinecest
>Bigger than Dipcifica
>Bigger than all three of the above put together

I'm not even mad, that's impressive. How did a pairing of a triangle and a little boy become so popular?

Kek, China ships Dip and Mab. What a country of fucking fascist degenerates.

Is it weird that I don't think there's a single Kristen Schaal role I like? And not just going by voice, I think I can't stand any of them by personality alone.