LAST TIME ON KING OF THE HILL Z

LAST TIME ON KING OF THE HILL Z

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jiNsXCIcWHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that boy aint right

Was this suppose to be funny OP? Did you sit there chuckling when you made this thread?

That boy ain't perfect.

THAT'S MY PURSE

I DON'T KNOW YOU

I don't understand why Hank Hill doesn't just defeat cell. Why does he send his son to do it? It doesn't make sense, Hank is clearly powerful enough to kick his ass but he just leaves it to Bobby

OKAY DAD

He's trying to get Bobby to stand up for himself.

Are Androids powered by Propane or Charcoal?

But he knows that boy ain't right?

That boy's power level is over 9000.

THAT BOY AINT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!

Propane from Thatherton. But you know that SATAN!

I killed fiddy androids!

>never watched the football game saga
dipshit. it's retard normies like you that deserve to die in reddit were you belong. everyone knows that hank realized bobby's potential after learning about the boy's interest in football

Ah geez Brian, this even worse than that time I won a lifetime supply of Tang.

Bill was so good in the original series. But then in Z they made him into a weak jobber. I just don't get it.

Hank, what does the scouter say about bobby's power level?

Heh, Harley-Davidson

HWUT?!

digthatdangol dragonball man hadthatol cooler manfreezadaddycoldasshitman

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Manyaget themall dragonball man getthemallan make adangolwish itellyahwatman stopthem dangolginyubiys withadangol KAAAAA MEEEEEE HAAAAA MEEEEE dangol HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA man tellyahwut

>bill is their yamcha.
>when young he was strong, mullet hair, sports star.
>now he is just a jobber.

It's no use boomhauer, my power level is immeasurable!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He is FLAWED.

>Dangit, Bill died again. Get the Dragon Balls, Boomhauer.
So is Dale Tien?

Dale is Krillian.

>bald manlet somehow ends up hot blonde wife.

>that episode where Ladybird self destructed to take out the Saibaman

right in the feels

>I'm afraind i cant let you do that henk hirr...

>king cold and cyborg freeza show up
>hype as fuck, this is going to be an epic fight!

>future Connie comes out of nowhere and obliterates them both in like 10 seconds

anybody else kind of disappointed by how that turned out?

I can't believe what a jobber they turned Kahn into. He was a legitimate threat when he first appeared, but since joining the main cast it's just been downhill for him.

Fuck you Freeza was Hanks Nemesis for over 3 seasons. Thank Christ they let it end and they had to up the stakes for the Strickland Saga.

I'm just glad Future Connie got what she deserved

I liked the series more when propane was relevant, even if it was so deus ex machina for helping Hank and Co in fights.

Now it's almost never brought up.

I'm glad they killed him off rather than continue the "summer sale" saga.
We get it. The sale isn't over until it's over and preparing your customers makes a more satisfying conclusion.
But we were grilling on namek for five years. That makes a plot well done, not medium rare.

You're gonna love this, trust me. This is my my normal state.

...and this is a Propane Salesmen.

I think they explored all the possibilities of the Propane fighting style and needed to move on. Pro-Paine Hank is still my favorite transformation, though.

And this is what you would call an ascended propane salesmen, let's just call this Propane Salesmen 2.

and this is to go even further beyond! BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A "DRAGON BALL" IS?

DAMNIT BOBBY
WE'VE PARKED IN THE DIRT LOT
FOR THE

LAST

TIME

Ladybird isn't racist against Mr Popo ill tell you hwut.

So are ya saiyan or namakian?

Android.

The end of the world arc was the best thing about it.

>That Peggy arc out of nowhere
Boggles my mind every time I watch it.

Andromedain? Which galactic sub cluster?

Not stupid, Android. It's a state inbetween organic and robotic.

So, are ya saiyan or namakian?

remember when he called Freeza a bitch

>I give up. Its obvious Im no match for you, Cell. Theres still one more fighter though, And im certain he will win. Time for you to take over, Bobby.

could peggy solo the entire DBZ cast?

>not
>"His power level is over 9000"
>"BAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I'm pretty sure cell doesn't have balls though

What kind of perfect being doesn't have balls?

He makes kids out of his tail, he doesn't need them.
Piccolo doesn't have them either.
They're just a liability

>other thread with Goku and Supes swapping places was just getting good with fun ideas
>Gets deleted
>naked girls in comics stays as does 12 Jack threads

>even Bill kicked Yamcha's ass in last week's episode
This is bullshit, how can a pathetic loser defeat a guy who at least has experience in martial arts? Toriyama is a hack.

Makes me imagine it drawn like Kaiji, which is actually the perfect tone for KOTH manga-wise.

Right? that was the first Supes/Goku thread ive been in that had fun conversation and wasn't just spurging about who can benchpress a planet.

dammit mods...

I was fighting so hard to just post neat ideas to discuss and play off of, instead of falling into another 100 posts of "No Superman would crush him" and fuck me I WAS ALMOST THERE. I was almost back to 2009.

We had a good run of it user

Ugh. You know what, we have had a good run. It's over. I'm outta here. Sup Forums. I just can't discuss anything anywhere anymore. I barely come here anymore as it is.

It was fun, dude, brief though it was. Keep thinkin' about awesome shit like Kal getting stabbed with Cell so he can Kaioken on Buu's fat ass.

I'm out.

youtu.be/jiNsXCIcWHg

>Boggles
I see what you did there and I like it.

Not saying

I sell, I Sell!
Propaaaaaaiiin!

Difference is 18 wouldn't cheat on him, she kinda loves the little dude, she is also super protective of her babies daddy.

What do these mods want? They seem to try and piss off as many of you as they can. What do they want?

Is Hank more powerful at SS3 or while wearing The Rainbow Blazer?

No testicles for them to kick.