Here's Negan

>Negan
>a bad guy

Let me show you why thats bullshit.

I'm sad already.

As a guy whose mom attempted suicide after his mid-life crisis ass father cheated then scrammed to fuck whores, I feel no sympathy desu.

Cheaters are worse than scum. Betraying your best friend/soul mate is just treachery.

Oh shit.

>Betrayal is treachery
No shit.

>you're what, 15
>13
>close enough
Much potential.

The End.

Hope you enjoyed

Always the black guy.

so his wife had cancer and he cheated and somehow dindu nuffin huh? really makes me think...

End of that character lol

hol up
so u be sayin
we sum finna
we wuz
we wuz walking dead n shiet
SHIEEEEEET

Does it get interesting?

Well shit.
I never start this early into a storytime.
I caught up.

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.
As someone who loves the character, it's all interesting

yeah yeah you and everyone else likes the wacky baseball man who don't care about noone

>doesn't like the character
>wonders why he doesn't like this story
Mental gymnastics?

As someone who stopped watching the show on season 3, I thank you for posting this.
I never really knew what all the hoopla was about with this guy, so it's nice to be informed.

the show version is a bit different, you may want to read the comics from the beginning too

Thanks.
I'll consider it.

it would've been better for you to read all this after knowing who he is and all

The

End.

W-wait... when's chapter 2?

nice blogpost faggot

Shut your mouth you disgusting traitor.

Fuck off Negan

May 31st

Hmm, wednesday.. I hope I'm around for story time..

Show negam isnt intimidating but he is very funny

Thanks OP. I forgot about this mini series, now I'm all caught up.

>ongoing
ftfy

>ongoing

Just one more i think. Though that last panelbis a perfect end for a Negan origin

I want to marry him

Are you brain dead?

>*gets cheated on*

I love Negan so much, man ;_;

look nice tragic story and all negan, but anybody who beats people to death with a fucking bat while they make jokes about it is a fucking villain

As someone that only knows of Walking Dead from the show I had heard about this comic and I think it's a great bit of backstory about Negan. I'm hoping the show does a few "Negan as the main character" episodes like they did with the Governor, maybe even an origin story like this one.

Definitely explains why he loves the bat so much, it's the only thing that hasn't died on him.

Yeah he was pretty messed up before the walkers showed up too. No question he's a bad guy, just interesting to see how he got where he is.

They deserved it though.

They killed his people

The more I think about it. Gym teacher is the perfect profession for negan.

True. Negan had to kill and he just made a joke out of it.

>They killed his people
Negan's people tried to steal from his people.

hmmm.... so Negan is gonna become an authoritarian to prevent nasty perverts from corrupting his group.

I know your shitting on it but its actually the best origin comic ending I've ever seen. People have been wanting to know Negan's motovations for everything he does. Well there you go. Last panel explains it all perfectly.

I'm starting to see a theme here.

They were trying to survive.

They had more than enough to survive.

They also had the option of becoming goddamn farmers, like the other survivors.

wan't the governor nuts?

yes well, who are you going to stand up to? people who only care about their own, or the people who only care about their won, but also include you?

if you betray them, you are dead. you won't be allowed to join the group. you have only two options: leave or defend your fellow retards

wait what did you fix?