Hola Sup Forums! Yo soy Black Hat! What sort of devious, evil devices do you wish to purchase?

Hola Sup Forums! Yo soy Black Hat! What sort of devious, evil devices do you wish to purchase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iuWae6F3mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A gun
Probably more effective than a shrink ray

Do you have the hit Apple product, the iBlewUpTheMoon?

One dildo of doom please! I need to fuck myself to death

Several cans of huehue repellant spray. And some cans of fujoshit repellant while I'm at it.

More effective, but its effectiveness also makes you guilty of murder.
Shrinking people is currently not something identified as a crime. Police can't arrest you for a crime that doesn't exist!

Shrink the problems out of your life, don't invite more problems INTO it!

Hi, I want to order a villain.

I want to buy flug!

i need effective thot repellent

I WANT A MONSTAH TO CLOBBAH THAT THERE KIRBEH

YOU BETTER GET IT WITH A MONEY BACK GUARENTEE

Got anything that could turn someone into a girl? It's definitely for an evil plan, don't stress the details.

i want a demencia

Got anything for lesbian bending?

She's yours

I represent a group of potential customers who are willing to purchase a series of videos depicting you being fucked by Dr. Flug. We expect to see the very best performance from both of you..

How much?

How much for some dignity?

Hello?

I have this pesky little samurai hounding me nonstop, do you have anything in stock to deal with my problem?

I would like to purchase a raygun which fills every pastry with raisins

Mmm yo necesito 3,50

I'd like to purchase your strongest potions

I like your style.

A fondue fork.

PLEASE

I'M GOING INTO BATTLE

MALDITO PLESIOSAURIO!

>Mexico has a better stand in the field of animation then Germany
why is my country so shit with my favorite hobby and soon career?

Lack of money from the goverment means less money for animation not running on private channels. This means that making it is a bigger financial risk. Since dubbing is really strong here, it is usually easier to just dub a shit ton of cartoons instead of risking to flop with an own production. And keep in mind that that cartoons are still seen as childrens stuff around here so you are less likely to get investors as people who invest are more likely to see only children as a potential audience.

German Animation just needs a gamechanger. A cartoon which gets aired regulary at 20:15 and which constantly gets far better quotas than usual for this channel covering all target groups. It doesn't even need to be German, it just needs to make a shit ton of profits at the best timeslot across all ages to show that you can make a shit ton of profits with cartoons.

At least your country is better than Mexico in every toher category, why do you care?

I've always assumed that higher costs of living make art related careers less attractive

a ray that brings inanimate objects to life

NOW IT WAS ABOUT THIS TIME THAT I NOTICED THIS BLACK CLAD SUPERVILLAIN WAS ACTUALLY A CRUSTACEAN FROM THE MESOZOIC ERA

>At least your country is better than Mexico in every toher category
thats true
>why do you care?
Because i would love to work in this field but i suck at learning languages

I thought germans learn at least 3 leanguages in school?

> i suck at learning languages
So do I. Maybe give duolingo a look. I've been using it to try and pick up Spanish for a few months now. It's the most progress I've ever made in trying to learn another language. When I have a question, I usually browse the comments and find out it's been asked and answered already. And it doesn't cost anything, so there's that.

Your punishment shall be worse than death.

Thanks, i would probably try to learn french

An anti-love raygun

If I can't be happy no one can be.

WOULD YOU WEAR THE HAT?

IT WAS THAT DAMN LOCH NESS MONSTA AGAIN!

I would like a copy of the star wars Christmas special

holy shit this is perfect thank you so much.
This site is awesome

Hope it works out for you guys as well as it's been working for me. Also just an FYI, if you're using a microphone be sure to go into your account settings and set it to whether or not you want to use it. Otherwise you might not get the problems that have you speaking aloud the words or typing out what you hear.

I want a dragon

Do you sell dragons?

I need you to sing this song Black Hat: youtube.com/watch?v=0iuWae6F3mw

Any action taken against someone agaunst thier consent is assault, shrink rays are a problem I dont need, I'll take a couple scaled up ones though I'd make billions in a shipping company.

What you have to do is buy both the gun AND the shrink ray, so when you kill the guy, you shrink his corpse so no one finds it.

L-Lewd

Man I hope this show gets greenlit. After watching the clips I can see what all the fuss is all about. This show really captures the essence of Cartoon Network's glory days.

I'll take one too. This evil plan involves starting a family with my nemesis so I need all the parts.

I'd like to place an order for delivery

I'D LIKE A LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE

Is that in American dollars or Taco bucks?

dear black hat: I would like to track down people who make annoying shitposts on Sup Forums threads for shows I like and kill them

Do you sell anything that detects spahs by any chance Mr. Hat sir? Or Alternative Sentry guns?