Ok user now I’m going to administer the Voigt-Kampff test to see if you are human or not...

Ok user now I’m going to administer the Voigt-Kampff test to see if you are human or not. I’m going to outline a number of social situations. Express your reaction to each as quickly as possible. First question: You are given a ticket to see the Last Jedi on your birthday

have I seen the movie prior to receiving this ticket?

In a magazine you come across a full-page color picture of a nude muscular well-endowed black man

I toss the magazine to my spouse, noting the similarity between the model and her boyfriend.

Your wife likes the picture so much that she hangs the picture up on the wall of her bedroom

Are you testing wether I am replicant or a cuck, mister Deckard?

Okay, you know a little boy and he shows you his reddit posts collection

I tell him about the Jews

You are watching tv, suddenly a wasp crawls into your vajayjay

I'd go to see it

am i aroused by venomous stings?

Is it a real wasp or a robo-bee?

You're having sex with a qt girl (male). At the point of your orgasm she whispers "Traps are gay" in your ear.

I cum harder.

Alright ms.rachael I seem to have some difficulty in determine your result, why don’t you come to my apartment tonight? We can talk privately there

is your apartment spacious?

It’s a big apartment

who designed this apartment? why do you have my photographs on the wall, above a wet spot covered in mold spores?

for you

If you show me the lovely “wet spot” between your legs, maybe I’ll answer your question

you will need to specify, i forgot my umbrella so that could mean several differing areas on my legs.