Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same...

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same political position?

All urls found in this thread:
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/bba.jpg/image/1nxu1aHNUySxtjyKH9XYZg/
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/tim-allen-overwhelmed-by-fans-push-to-bring-back-last-man-standing-after-roseanne-backlash.html
https://www.thewrap.com/last-man-standing-canceled-tim-allen-nazi-germany-joke/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/555580598/fact-check-is-chicago-proof-that-gun-laws-don-t-work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

They are all owned by the same handful of people

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((COMEDY))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO SEE THIS SHOW AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING COMEDIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
/POL/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Because they are all smart and educated.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

caps lock is cruise control for cool

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Bill Maher is anti-Islam, anti-SJW, and actively tells his audience to shut the fuck up on a regular basis when they boo him for having contradictory opinions.

The others are cookie-cutter, though

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

tl;dr
there's no comedy here just propaganda
not that theres anything wrong with propaganda. propaganda can be funny
this shit just isnt funny. it's a groanfest.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

based pastaposter

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Real answer? Its American Capitalism. Throw all your eggs into whatever is profitable at the moment, kill all alternatives, drive away all alternative demographics, ride the wave til the wheels come off.

Happened with tons of other mediums.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

apparently H&M doesnt stand for HM I WONDER IF WE SHOULD RUN THIS BY A BLACK PERSON FIRST
live studio audience: AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHWHHWHAWHAWHAWHAHHWHAWAHWHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

i might be a white nationalist but i'll always love Bill Maher's attitude.
he really is his own man and runs his own show the way he wants it.
he is the antithesis to all things tasteful and thats pretty quaint.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Jon Stewart was funny. I miss him

Colbert and Oliver were funny in their roles as correspondents too

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Why don't you watch my show?

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Look at the fucking Jew honkers on these kikes

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

You're right, that's funny.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Because they feel nothing but disgust for people like you, in fact the whole world does, we consider you subniggers.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

colbert and oliver were funny because they were premeditated sketch comedy.
they suck as flavorless outraged talking heads. they havent the gravitas, relevance or political clout to be of any consequence in the political debate.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

das raciss

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

who even watches tv anymore
my friends and I just watch youtubers like h3h3

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

i really miss craig ferguson

Carter King
Carter King

And?

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Miss me yet?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

this is the real kicker, these people are all lightweights because in the end they cant stop the numbers from dwindling
have you seen how they artificially boost the view count on their youtube channel in some attempt to stay relevant in the "new media"? it's pathetic

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

fox news tried shows with a comedy slant and none of you watched.

people watch these shows.

free market at work.

William Carter
William Carter

comedy is inherently liberal

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Because it’s not comedy. It’s church for liberals.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

It's almost as if the "free market" is a bad thing

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

when your boss is a conservative priest or a liberal jew, yes

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

is that you, john leibowitz?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

based

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Because all of them both work and live in the liberal fortress cities of LA and New York. Question answered

Why do you post the same thread and image every fucking day?

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Because conservatives aren't funny.
"Ha ha, look at the poor person! He should bankrupt himself if he ever gets sick, and then die anyway!"

See? Not funny.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Freedom isn't bad if you and your ideas aren't bad.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Conan's not like the rest though. He's the only one who doesn't go political every show.

Complete odd one out there. That being said I only like Two Scoops Mcgee and CURRENT YEAR man. The rest aren't even that good at doing the same shtick and Bill Mahr is just a smug asshole. I've never liked him. He loves the smell of his own farts and it shows.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

thats jewish comedy

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Is Noah the only real comedian? He did stand ups and they arent half bad.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

every joke that has ever been told is a political one

baka desu senpai

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Why does every "Comedian" that has a late night talk show have the exact same political position?

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Why is every "Comedian" not a Republican
because the right can't meme

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Yes, most of the shows have a heavy focus on politics. If you want jokes about beer and boobs, go watch Three and Half Men reruns.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

conservatives arent as easily amused by having their opinions repeated ad nauseum

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Name 5 comedians who are right wing and actually funny. I'll wait.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

That can't be right... They're only 2% of the national population!

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Him and CURRENT YEAR. Conan was a writer. Two Scoops did improv but not stand up. The rest are SNL rejects and Mahr is Mahr. You either like him or you don't. He's always done his own show I think.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

at least jon stewart was actually funny... they're not even trying anymore just 100% brainwashing with timed laughtracks

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

yeah they are, there's tons of conservative shows.

They just aren't funny.

conservatives arent as easily amused by having their opinions repeated ad nauseum

That's exactly what pol is.

David Rivera
David Rivera

I can't because they're all fired and move on to other jobs.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

then why are the same 5 /pol/ threads spammed here every day

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

because smart people usually arent very funny.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Colbert is literally doing nothing but DRUMPF ranting
Nobody gives a fuck about Wilmore or Noah
Meyers has no charisma or likeable qualities
Jon Oliver is nothing more than a strawman for the Left
Kimmel is getting up on a soapbox every week and uses his children as political weapons
Corden only appeals to the Tumblr audience
Maher is a Democrat shill but has the balls to call out the Left
Fallon is an alcoholic who relies on skits rather than his own comedy
Conan is still based as fuck and the only comedian sticking to his roots

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

to piss you off

John Turner
John Turner

What I don't get is that since Trump is Israel's greatest ally, why are the Jews determined to oust him?

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

This is a rhetorical question, right?

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

*waddles to keyboard,

why would you need to waddle to the keyboard? If you read this you should be in front of it.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Sarcasm noted

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

No one is against Israel in American politics.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

I fucking hate Seth Myers' smug face. His personality is so annoying too

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

I stopped watching him after he was crying about sandy hook or some shit

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Jon Stewart
Funny
Oh yes, I especially liked that joke where he showed a republican giving a speech, then he pretends to hold in laughter. I'm sure you know the one. It's every joke. In every show. He's ever done.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

They absolutely are. They fucking eat it up. It's just they don't do comedy usually. Look no further than the late night set up at Fox News. That's where conservatives go.

If anything Trump is the closest thing to a comedic "conservative" that does comedy. Look at his rallies and pre-election stuff. He's basically doing a stand up act half the time. The people even get into it. At the end of the day you can't be hardcore conservative and then joke about it. What are you gonna joke about? There's nothing.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

crying about dead kids
Shit dude, whether your pro or anti-gun I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. If anything it proves that you specifically are a fucking sociopath.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Republicans write the jokes themselves though. That's the joke. They're so unaware of how idiotic they are half the time that they simply spew out material to scoff at.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

That's Kool aid in those glasses.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

this but unironically

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

No he was all like "I never talk about this but something has to be done" referring to gun control

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Always.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Best post I've seen tonight. One day we will rid the /pol/ack off-topic scum from our board. One day friends....

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Republican says something immensely stupid
comedian snidely points it out

Maybe Republicans should have stopped saying immensely stupid things

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

I always wonder if this kinda /pol/ info is actually accurate. I should do some proper research into it one day.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

WAAAH HE VAGUELY IMPLIED THERES A PROBLEM WITH GUNS

Look man, I'm a pro gun person. My grandfather was a gunsmith with his own shop. I own 3 handguns (M1911A1, Steyr M9A1, my grandfathers S&W 32. Hand ejector) and 1 shotgun (Remington 870 Home Defense). So take it from me.

There is clearly a fucking problem. Whether it be comprehensive lack of mental health care or a complete social failure to self police and educate gun owners. I'm not sure at this point.

So unless you show me a clip where Conan says "We need to take the guns! ALL OF DEM" then your being fucking paranoid. A lot of fucking people have been shot over the past couple years. Admitting that's a fucking problem isn't "libtard conspiracy".

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

A comprehensive list of mental health care wouldn't be a gun problem, it would be a mental health problem.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

it's a nu-/pol/ faggot comes to Sup Forums to complain about comedians he doesn't like episode
the syndicated rerun

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

based...

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

It's an overlapping problem, retard...

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Depends on what you do with that mental healthcare. Tbh I'm just brainstorming. But the point I was making was that I do believe that over the past decade a problem has emerged regarding fire arm ownership, mass shootings, and mental health. The exact correlation between them and the solution to fix it? Shit if I know....

But I'm sorry to say that after having dealt with actual crazy people, I still don't think a paranoid schizophrenic with a history of violent hallucinations should be allowed to own ANY fucking firearm.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

mfw got stuck in the timeline where Trump didn't even want to be president but just wanted to start his own rival to Fox News
mfw we'll never see Trump Tonight where he does a silly little monologue and even interviews people and criticizes Hillary constantly and has band

I'd fucking watch it and giggle. So many possibilities. He's so much better as an entertainer than a fucking leader.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Screenshotted for future posting.

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

WAAAH HE VAGUELY IMPLIED THERES A PROBLEM WITH GUNS
Exactly

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

He's so much better as an entertainer than a fucking leader.
Fucking golly gee, there wasn't any way tp figure that out, huh?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

But there is.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

I want to be able to own any gun, no matter who I am, no matter what mental affliction I or a vulnerable family member may have, no matter what may happen to other people. And that's fine

Sorry but that's the sort of selfish fucking entitlement I despise from the gun community.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Well no shit. I didn't say I voted for him. I just wish shit had gone a different way. Would have been so much better. He'd be happy. We'd be happy. We wouldn't constantly be at the brink of having South Korea and Japan wiped off the map.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Based cuckboy

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

TEEHEE KEKBOY SO LE BASED MAGAPEDE SHADILAY

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

North Korea would be a threat to SK and Japan no matter who was in the White House.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

there is no difference between treating North Korea like a complex political situation
with being a complete spastic fuck on social media and egging on a totalitarian who holds his own country hostage

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

At threat is one thing. Being poked and prodded by a man who has a tenth of the mental acuity of the crazy man in charge of North Korea himself is an entirely different thing.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Those aren't gun issues

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

What sort of argument is this?

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Your semantics are irritating, I'm not even that user but you are a raging faggot.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Don't really care you can't take my guns

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Nobody wants your guns.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

To fucking hell they aren't. When I can walk into a poorly run gun store/gun show without showing even the slightest hint of my mental health or mental history and then leave with a semi-auto then there is definitely a gun related problem.

The problem that neither side seems to recognize is that it has never been about "how many guns" or "what kind of guns" are allowed to be sold, but the competency of the people fucking selling them. And I come from a family that has worked in this business for decades. I've seen some fucking stupid people.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Because "liberals" created PC culture where only their points of views can work, and rightwing comedians, hell even left wing comedians, are ousted by fake, selective outrage.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Good because you can't have them
I could give a shit about mental health restrictions. As far as I'm concerned they should be euthanized anyway. People meming about how easy it is are full of shit

Owen James
Owen James

if I subscribe to revisionist "DA LIBERALS REEE" narrative, everyone else is at fault.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

I cant tell if you're being satirical or are actually this stupid.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

it's actually the opposite

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

I could give a shit about mental health restrictions.
Clearly.
As far as I'm concerned they should be euthanized anyway.
Wew lad, relax all that edge.
People meming about how easy it is are full of shit
You can pretend gun shows don't exist, I guess.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

/pol/ info
i'll gaslight as i recoil
kys jew, the source is right on the bottom of the image and also everyone has google

Luke James
Luke James

I used to watch that every night after Conan

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

/pol/ BTFO

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

I cant tell if you're being satirical or are actually this much of a commie

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

I'll call him a Jew! That will show em'!
You people say the same three things.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Any FFL dealer at a gun show has to do background checks as well. You're just complaining about private transfers

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

generally left wingers are well educated and right wingers aren't. also if you look at right wing comedians, they're mostly shit and don't appeal to general audiences. not enough people want to go to a show and listen to an hour of how much they hate muslims.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

There is nothing to stop private delears AT gun shows to give you a bare bones "check" in order to flip their product and sell you a gun for twice as much as they would in a store, due to the convenience of the location. You're just being obtuse.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

I put "Liberals" in quotation because these people who call them self Liberal is an insult to true Liberals. Bill Maher probs the only true liberal out of the much.

And you're lying to yourself if you think PC culture hasn't hurt comedy.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

*dealers

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Fpbp

Sup Forums is a centrist board, /pol/ faggots need to fuck off, they are literally sjws except the right wing version.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

"PC culture" is a meme boogeyman for changing attitudes you happen to dislike. Outside of isolated incidents at a handful of college campuses, nobody has gone out of their way to stop my freedom of speech.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

muh PC culture
only liberal comedians ballsy enough to drop the word nigger in standup specials really makes me think.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

all white males

Wow liberals are racist as fuck

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

It's strange when Bill Maher is the least liberal person in a picture containing 10 people.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

i haven't experienced it personally so its not happening

Wow, literally the most plebeian type of thinking possible.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Don't lump Maher in there.
openly pro weed
openly critical of Muslims
calls SJW's 'pussies'

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Oh fuck off, you haven't either. You read some schizo posts on here and found a Tumblr post or two so now you need to pretend it's "everywhere".

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

little by little friend

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Give me an example of actual legislation or a governing body here in the US that is actively and successfully stifling your first amendment rights.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Until the crazy people get automatic rifles because there was no possible way to prevent it

You fucking retard

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Yeah, half of these """"comedians"""" are unbearable and absolutely not funny

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

How mad do you have to be to spend time on this?

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

I have a better version for you if you want it, the only problem is that it's from old /pol/ before the Nazis really took over

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

"""""""""They Jews""""""""""" teehee!

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

because the main stream public hold those liberal political opinions

right wing ones exist but they're less vocal and /or on fringe channels

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Pretty mad, I'd say, Remy

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

I don't get the Remy meme.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

This, we need a /maher/ general on this board, it's gone fully political already

Liam Long
Liam Long

The commentators for the Boston Red Sox were named Remy and Orsillo, who would sometimes shit on players/fans and conduct general lighthearted banter

Not meant to be an important meme

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

It's because it's easier to give your individuality up to a political group and just parrot the views and opinions expected of you instead of just thinking for yourself. Some of the posters on Sup Forums know all about doing that, I'm sure.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Only liberal comedians "ballsy" enough to drop the word nigger in standup specials
Tim Alien loses second-highest comedy on its network for saying PC polices are like Nazis

It very easy to be "ballsy" when your friends are with the "Nazis".

Right Winger: Man, Mexican food sucks.
Fake Liberal: That guys a racists waw, waw, I'm literally shaking waw boycott network

Left Winger: White people suck
Right Winger: That's racist.
Fake Liberal: Non-white can't be racist because racist = power + race, and blacks never have power so they can't be racist.
Right winger have jobs and don't waste there time with this shit.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

the free market is bad because stick up the ass conservatives aren't funny

t. brainlet

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Elect giant retard as President
Can't understand why people make jokes about him
Ladies and gentlemen, Americans.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Because it's safe to be a liberal.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Wew, lad. This is both a whatabout and a very odd strawman argument.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Seeing Seth Meyers castrate himself in his opening monologue at the golden globes was so pathetic

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

intelligent people agree with each other

Maybe YOU should rethink YOUR positions.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

It's not
A lot of those people are not jews, just married one, and /pol/tards mislead with those graphs on purpose

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Jews

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

b-b-b-but....

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

I thought Bill Maher was a Berniebro, did he sell out to the war criminal cunt?

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

I get why you think its straw man part, even though it happens all the time. Maybe that's why its "old"?

Don't get the whatabout part. You didn't make a claim, then I'd say whatabout your side doing the same thing, failling to defend my side. Do you understand what it means? Do you need help? Do you think me giving an example of Tim Allen to make my point is whatabout?

David Torres
David Torres

Bernie is a war criminal
What sort of retardo Hillary forum do you post on? Jesus...

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

You're not a Sup Forums local, cross poster
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/bba.jpg/image/1nxu1aHNUySxtjyKH9XYZg/

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Good one.

James Thomas
James Thomas

White poor conservatives aren't funny

durr liberals don't have jobs heh heh hyuck
huntin' niggers... lmafao

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

I get why you think its straw man part, even though it happens all the time
Doesn't change the fact it's not a real argument, sweetums.
Don't get the whatabout part.
"But muh Tim Allen..." is a whatabout you stupid cunt. You literally had to invent scenarios to argue off of because you know that "liberal" comedians are far less PC in their standup. You even poke fun at conservatives and they sperg. It's almost like people who subscribe to traditionalist values are easier to trigger, really makes me think.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

What is supposed to be my joke? In what universe is Bernie even remotely a war criminal? You going to explain that one, faggot?

John Baker
John Baker

In what universe is Bernie even remotely a war criminal?

The only person who ever made that claim is you, in this thread. Please learn to read before wasting bandwidth.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

right wingers humor is limited because it only focuses on lambasting the negative traits of other races and mocking "bad whites"

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Arw you actually autistic? This is your post: , you made it seem like Bernie was the war criminal, being the second subject of the sentence.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

I was asking if he ended up selling out and supporting Shillary Cunton, as many celebrity Bernie supporters did. If you didn't hear, she was the democratic nominee against Donald Trump, and then lost the election. An election is a democratic process (in theory) in which members of the public "vote" for (write down) the party or candidate they wish to have in elected office. Hope that clears it up for you user, I'll be here if you have any more questions

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

First, no, that is not my post. Pic related.

Second, you are lacking an immense level of reading comprehension. Please re-re-read the post. If you can't figure it out, reply again and I'll walk you through it, step-by-step.

Asher James
Asher James

based
/pol/tards can suck my dick

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Based

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Captcha ate my image, again.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

What are you not getting? The subject in the sentence was Bernie after Bill, following Bernie, you said "war criminal cunt", as if to logically follow that Bernie equated to that, so at first glance of the sentence, it can be read that way. Obviously it was read wrong, but not on any specific comprehension fault.

Illiterate faggot.

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

Kill yourself.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Love you too

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

lol people who disagree with me are fat and ugly hehe

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

I have never seen an in shape /pol/ poster...

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

why does everybody who cries about late night talk shows have the exact same political positions?

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

You're confusing posts again. I have made zero claims. I only started posting to correct your mistake before you started off on some ill-conceived internet argument, wasting valuable bandwidth.

Please, re-read

I'm not really too sure on how you missed it, but there was a massive election last year. Despite having the entire MSM behind her, as well as every person in OP's pic, Hillary was called a war criminal about 20 times, daily. The post he quoted pretty much confirms this in meme form.

So naturally, is confused because his or her preconceptions of Bill Maher was that he was an ardent Bernie Sanders supporter, and seeing people paint him in a light that sides him with Hillary, the war criminal, he has to ask if he actually threw in with the war criminal.

Never once did he ever claim Bernie was a war criminal. This was a concept borne from your mind and nobody else's.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

what about Jason Genova?

Justin Young
Justin Young

"liberal" comedians are far less PC in their standup
Oh my fucking god
What about selective outrage don't get?

I didn't invited Tim Allan as an example.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/tim-allen-overwhelmed-by-fans-push-to-bring-back-last-man-standing-after-roseanne-backlash.html
https://www.thewrap.com/last-man-standing-canceled-tim-allen-nazi-germany-joke/

And trying to prove something, you know with examples, isn't "what about" you retard. It how to make a point.

Its like "You say something stupid or wrong"
Then I give you an example proving your wrong
Then you say "THAT WHAT ABOUT...SWEETIE"

but muh really make me think
No, you don't.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

saved

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

name one funny comedian with right wing views presently touring or of any relevance whatsoever. Gallagher is one but he's loooooong past his prime. so is Dennis Miller, but i always found him funny, regardless of his politics. face it, righties, your side seriously lacks fucking talent - musical, comedic, acting, etc. sure, there are several outliers, but in general, talent skipped your side by FUCKING MILES! (i still love you Gary Oldman!)

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

muh selective outrage magic cure-all argument ender
You're fucking intellectually dishonest, you cunt.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

You seem to misunderstand how my only point was that the sentence can be read two ways...

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

crazy people get automatic rifles
automatic rifles
Uneducated ignorant retard who has no place even commenting on the topic given is complete lack of knowledge on the subject detected.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Liberals and conservatives are both inherently unfunny when they bring their political opinions into their comedy. Listen to george carlin. Hes supposed to be as a great liberal comedian but hes not funny in the slightest. He just rants on a soapbox and his audience agrees with him. His audience doesnt laugh, they cheer. Same with Stewart and colbert and Jon Oliver and all the rest. They can be funny and often are, but mostly when they are making a joke unrelated to the political point they're making. Take Stewart for example, the funniest of the bunch. His shtick is 1. Set up how silly a political thing would be 2. Cut to right wing person saying/doing thing(possibly out of context)3. Cut to Stewart making a silly face 4. Audience laughs. The joke is Stewart himself contextualizing an unfunny thing in a funny way. You could do the exact same routine about literally any subject that people normally take seriously. That's bad comedy. It's boring and lazy.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

because if you have a different opnion the gnomes of zurich don't let you have a late nite show

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

It's not

I randomly looked up one person on the list, the 4th in on CNN Louise Sams. Is no evidence she's Jewish.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

What about selective outrage don't get?
Oh right, I didn't know that was exclusive to liberals.
fox news
thewrap.com
Oh fuck off, at least link something credible.
And trying to prove something, you know with examples, isn't "what about" you retard. It how to make a point.
It is when you need to shift the topic to conservative comedians to literally, WHATABOUT Tim Allen.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

everyone post above this is mad as fuck

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Do dumb whites want affirmative action so they can compete with Jews?

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Because it's the inevitable conclusion that an intelligent mind will draw so long as they're honest without a religious bias.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

muh "he said automatic" meme dismissal
Why is this dodge so popular with you people?

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

one thousand reposts

wewlad

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

They're all part of the same union, and if they want to work they do as the union says.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

there are people arguing about politics for hours on a tv & film board within an anime forum

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Left wing humor is limited because it only focuses on lambasting the negative traits of conservatives and mocking "bad whites

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

love too be a very smart boy to own the libs

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

NO U

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Claiming anyone is "getting ahold of automatic rifles" in a discussion of gun control indicates you are either:

A. Completely ignorant on the subject of firearms and are in no position to discuss them.

B. Being intentionally misleading and attempting to conflate the issue with lies in order to score points on your pro-gun control stance with the uninformed and create red herrings because you lack actual good points to base your argument.

In either case you are a worthless faggot.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

care to explain how this has a meaningful functional difference from an automatic rifle? or are you just going to keep sucking your own dick?

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

I WIN BECAUSE OFMUH DISINGENUOS SEMANTICS TEEHEE LIBSHITS OWNED AGAIN! TOP TEN LIBERAL C U C K S GETTING REKT #SJW TAKEDOWN!

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Still true for both though.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

retard says something completely and factually false
point out either complete ignorance or intentional lies in someones argument
they get butthurt about it

Either educate yourself or stop basing your argument on lies retard if you dont want your shit to get picked apart and destroyed.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Nice dodge, 7/10 on the dodge scale.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

FPBP

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

literally pretending bump stocks don't exist so his argument doesn't implode hilariously

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

mimic the firing speed of automatic weapons

Leo Young
Leo Young

Much harder to aim, much harder to actually simulate a full auto firing schedule. You'll outrun the trigger and get stoppages if you don't have perfect technique.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

dodge

What exactly did I dodge?
I pointed out that you were wrong and you got butthurt. lol

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

This but ironically

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Just accept that the libs have late night tv, conservatives have YouTube and the comedians that are actually funny are doing stand-up or podcasting.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Much harder to aim, much harder to actually simulate a full auto firing schedule
i'll tell that to everybody in the vegas shooting, i'm sure they'll be overjoyed

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

It's a dodge because you are purposefully and intentionally stopping any meaningful discussion on gun issues dead by harping on a semantic point because you either don't have anything meaningful to say/add, or you know you can't really argue. You were hoping it derails the discussion.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

The same emotional disposition that makes people funny also makes people lean left.

Think about it. Comedy is about subversion of expectations and seeing things from new perspectives.

Conservatives just want everything to stay the same, or go back to how it was. They don't really have the capacity to see things from new perspectives, at least not in a way that yields funny results.

That's why if you're ever trapped talking to a conservative at a barbecue or whatever all the "jokes" they always tell are those "two black guys walk into a bar..." formatted jokes. Also why every time /pol/ invades a thread they post the same stale memes and images. There's very few creatives among them. They're not good at improvising because they don't like change.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

conservatives aee doing funny standup in secret and they have YouTube
Lol what a victory.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Jessus man. You want me to collect a shit done of examples to prove a trend. That's so fucking obvious you'd have be in echo chamber not to see. And guest what? I used to be in that echo chamber. I used to watch John Stewart religiously. Then later John Oliver. Fact check, listen to opposite views without a filler. Break free like I did.

Back to PC. Is there a lefties that's more anti-PC than Milo, and were there riots in the streets because of them?

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

conservatives have YouTube
truly there is no higher form of comedy than SJW CRINGE COMP #1488 LEFTARDS OWNED

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Who? I've literally never heard of a funny conservative.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

I voted for Trump and convinced all my family to vote for him as well
I live in Michigan btw

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

Only possible because he was impervious to retaliation in his hotel room. He could have killed many more people if had a semi auto with an optic so the survivors should be thankful he bought into the bump stocks are full auto meme

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Bump stocks arent "automatic weapons"
Bump firing a gun doesn't make it an "automatic weapon"
If this were true literally every semi-automatic would be an "automatic weapon. But they're not.

Words have meanings, terms have set definitions. Legally and practically.

Except that doesnt make a semi-automatic magically an "automatic weapon".
There are people and trigger systems that can mimic the rate of fire of an automatic weapon with a semi-auto. That doesn't make those weapons "automatic". Again, words have meanings, retard.

you are purposefully and intentionally stopping any meaningful discussion on gun
No, I pointed out a direct falsehood in the discussion of guns. One based either on ignorance or deception. In either case this falsehood needs to be called out. The fact that you perpetuated the falsehood and got called out on it makes you butthurt. instead of admitting your inaccurate statement you choose to troll and disrupt the discussion and pretend your falsehood was no big deal.

You and your lies/ignorance are the problem.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

wow, that's interesting

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Explain the success of Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Gavin McInnes, Stefan Molyneux, Ben Garrison, Mike Cernovich, Tucker Carlson, Milo Yianoppolus, as well as any YouTube channel that's entire schtick is making videos about SJW's?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

You want me to collect a shit done of examples to prove a trend.
Yeah, that's called an argument.
That's so fucking obvious you'd have be in echo chamber not to see.
This fucking irony...
And guest what? I used to be in that echo chamber.
Where in the living fuck do you think you are, mate?
I used to watch John Stewart religiously. Then later John Oliver. Fact check, listen to opposite views without a filler.
I'm not some /pol/nigger who pretends everything Oliver says is wrong.
break free like I did.
This is cult logic.
Back to PC. Is there a lefties that's more anti-PC than Milo, and were there riots in the streets because of them?
Milo isn't a liberal. There wasn't a "riot" there was a demonstration of about what, 30 kids who burned a garbage can over Milo?

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Literally almost none of these people are successful, kid.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

SO based

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Will /pol/ ever recover fucking kek

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Only possible because he was impervious to retaliation in his hotel room
good thing there aren't lots of tall buildings in crowded areas across the entire country. surely this formula will never be repeated ever.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Many of those people get daily views on Youtube that exceed the number of daily views of mainstream media shows.

If that's not the successful dissemination of a message, nothing is.

In terms of financial success, they simply cannot compete with the mainstream media machine, and that's by design.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

The Jews don't snooze.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

lol who the fuck else does your """""movement""""" have?

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

shit reading comprehension. i jusr said conservative have youtube i never said they were funny. i said all the actual funny people are doing stand up and/or podcasting. nobody funny is on tv or youtube.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

S E E T H I N G

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Except that doesnt make a semi-automatic magically an "automatic weapon".
Which is still, you just harping on a semantic. "It fires nearly identical to an automatic, but don't call it that!" Kill yourself.
There are people and trigger systems that can mimic the rate of fire of an automatic weapon with a semi-auto. That doesn't make those weapons "automatic"
Right, it just is the same fire rate and speed as an automatic, I feel silly now, how dare anyone make that comparison?
No, I pointed out a direct falsehood in the discussion of guns.
Except you didn't.

The rest of this is just a "no you" to bunker down how the convo is derailed now, so you'll "win" by default because you were the last Sophist faggot to make a statement. Good job. 0.02 cents have been added to your NRA membership account.>>

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

Thats a hotel security/urban planning problem.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

They are all making their living by amusing conservatives by repeating their audience's opinions ad naseum.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

WHITEST ROOM EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Why did my friend link to this page on our Discord?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

they are popular on YouTube
it's a conspiracy that they aren't as popular as they could be
Lol imagine being this delusional. Or faggot, nobody wants to hear Ben Shapiro do some retard rant about how socialists took over Sesame Street, or have Milo scream at them about how lesbians aren't real.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

yeah I used to think like you
but its hard to deny when this shit is everywhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
literally a broadcast company payed by the government

William Richardson
William Richardson

What?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Do you people go out of your way to get mad at shit like this?

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

do americans actually sit around watching some dogshit talk shows all night

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

waaaah muh leftist podcasts and incredibly tame cbc comedies want to kill teh whitez

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Are you one of those types who think that any criticism of the NRA is part of some smear job?

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Which is still, you just harping on a semantic.
Its not a matter of semantics. It is a factual definition of what automatic means.. Claiming otherwise is outright false.

You just want to pretend is "lel semantics" so you can conflate semi-automatic rifles as """automatic" to skew the discussion in your favor because saying "HURR MENTALLY ILL WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS" raises eyebrows and sounds ridiculous to people who dont know any better, despite its factual inaccuracy. You arguing otherwise is just being disingenuous.

Right, it just is the same fire rate and speed as an automatic
People can pull a trigger as fast or faster than an automatic weapon. The rate of fire is inconsequential the the factual definition of "automatic".
Binary trigger systems can attempt to fire faster than the action of the weapon can keep up. These are still fundamentally and factually semi-automatic triggers and weapons. Because the definition of semi-automatic and automatic does not change based on some arbitrary criteria you set (like rate of fire).

I feel silly now
You should feel like an idiot because you dont know the meaning of the words you are using.

how dare anyone make that comparison?
You didn't draw a comparison. You said one thing and claimed it was the other based on some arbitrary criteria you made up in your head, which is factually inaccurate.

Except you didn't.
Except I did. You said "metally ill people" were getting a hold of "automatic weapons". This is factually false unless you can demonstrate otherwise with a valid source.

The rest of this is just a "no you"
No it is me teraing apart your argument which is based on lies, igrnorance, or both.

Either you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to guns or you are willfully attempting to deceive in your argument to score points not based in reality. In either case youre a retard and got call out on it triggering your endless butthurt.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

News site I dislike
Fake news

Ok buddy.

shift the topic to conservative comedians

That what we're talking about. Right vs Left, PC culture build against the right, selective outrage against Tim Allen, for saying something the left says all the time, because he's right.

Hell I quote my OG Post

Because "liberals" created PC culture where only their points of views can work, and rightwing comedians, hell even left wing comedians, are ousted by fake, selective outrage.

Later I say its "Liberals" because their fake liberals, the PC people. Really its Fake liberals vs real liberals and the right.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Carson's show isn't comedy. It's just a bunch of pre-recorded interview segments and some live concert footage.

Tyler King
Tyler King

talk shows
shit
no shit
Virgil is best girl.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Fox is news
Stopped reading after that, honestly...

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

it's a conspiracy that they aren't as popular as they could be
Nice straw man faggot, I never said that. I said financially they are never going to compete with the media money machine on a mainstream network.

They are already more popular than mainstream news and social commentary talking heads in many cases.

Try again retard.

Owen Green
Owen Green

t. Chapo Trap Cuck
how much money do you pay to listen to three braindead trust fund kids talk about craft beer?

David Turner
David Turner

Are you capable of going back on topic? Or are you too spun out?

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

They are already more popular than mainstream news and social commentary talking heads in many cases.
Not really.
try agai, teehee
What do you think I'm "trying"?

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

probably watches CNN

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

No and the NRA has nothing to do with the argument.

Someone said something that was factually wrong and I corrected him. You faggots just cannot handle arguments based on fact and cant handle when your bullshit arguments are called out for the bullshit they are.

I have been on topic the whole time. Pointing out false arguments and lies.
Are you capable of admitting when you were wrong instead of trying to save face over a stupid point that you made?

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

because saying "HURR MENTALLY ILL WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS" raises eyebrows and sounds ridiculous to people who dont know any better
lol see how fucking stupid you are? cant even acknowledge the point that is being made and instead have to pretend it's some appeal to some hypothetical group of "people who don't know any better". you really think mentally ill people having access to semi automatic weapons is just a-ok, business-as-usual, not a problem in any way shape or form? that it would only be a problem if the guns were automatic?
are you under the impression that you have to pay for podcasts for some reason?

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

Because you can't climb the ladder without having those particular opinions.

That and the fact that conservatives are blubbery ugly unfunny mental midgets.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Not really.
Some of those names garner 10,000,000 views A DAY where many talking heads on TV can barely manage 2-3 million.
So yes really.

What do you think I'm "trying"?
Trying to discredit an argument you disagree with by arguing a bullshit strawman.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

you realize they have retards that actually pay them on Patreon, right?

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

you faggots just cannot handle arguments based on fact and cant handle when your bullshit arguments are called out for the bullshit they are.
Right, because nobody in this thread was able to produce a single argument concerning sensible acknowledgement to gun violence, huh? Everyone is just a meme stupid poo poo head, and can't argue against "your side". It's not like you ignored how mental health was an overlaying issue to gun violence....

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

yes, people pay to support content they enjoy. i'm sure all of your right wing edgelord idols have patreons as well

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

cant even acknowledge the point that is being made
The p[oint that was made "mentally ill and automatic weapons" was an outright lie based on nothing at all. I am addressing it by calling it out for the bullshit that it is.

you really think mentally ill people having access to semi automatic weapons is just a-ok
Another bullshit argument. The mentally ill are already legally disallowed to ahve any firearms. If they do come to possess them they acquired them by illegal means.

Are you arguing that nit should be more illegaler? What is your point?

that it would only be a problem if the guns were automatic?
You made the argument that mentally ill people could get ahold of firearms that WERE automatic. Then you sperged out when I called out out on this lie.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

The least popular late night show alone, regardless of quality, makes more an hour shitting on Trump than your "Skeptic Community"kids make in a week.

Jace Young
Jace Young

Conan WAS the best late night guy, 15 years ago. His show in recent years just wasnt very good. Its been cleaned up way too much

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

The mentally ill are already legally disallowed to ahve any firearms
...which doesn't stop them from purchasing firearms, and millions of Americans go untreated for mental illnesses in this country.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Right, because nobody in this thread was able to produce a single argument concerning sensible acknowledgement to gun violence, huh?

I never said anything for or against gun violence. Not straw man again.

I pointed out a factually incorrect argument pertaining to mentally ill people and automatic weapons and you retards simply cannot handle your bullshit arguments getting called out.

It's not like you ignored how mental health was an overlaying issue to gun violence....
I didn't comment on mental illness as an overall impact on violence. I commented on a factually incorrect statement about mentally ill people and automatic weapons. Your illiterate ass simply cannot follow along.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

It keeps getting explained to you that people with mental illnesses, DO legally purchase weapons at gun shows through minimal background checks. Isn't that what actually happened with the Vegas shooter?

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

The p[oint that was made "mentally ill and automatic weapons"
yeah but see that wasn't actually the point, that's just the two phrases your genious brain pulled out of it
Are you arguing that nit should be more illegaler? What is your point?
i dunno, do we keep having high profile incidents where mentally ill people with legally obtained weapons go on killing sprees?
You made the argument that mentally ill people could get ahold of firearms that WERE automatic
yes we all saw you farting on and on about how they can just do the thing that automatic guns do, and how that's totally different from them actually BEING automatic guns

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Can you even read. Thats literally exactly what i said retard. Those commentators are already more popular. You said they weren't, I pointed out that they are in many cases by a multiple.

Now youre trying to run away from the popularity point you made and retreated to a "hurr dey make more munnies" point which I already explained like two times.

Try again.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Nope.

Easton White
Easton White

I think you confused yourself, I am arguing that the Youtubue personalities you keep defending, DON'T make more money or get more views...

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

...which doesn't stop them from purchasing firearms
Citation needed. It is illegal for mentally ill to purchase firearms. Any purchase is already a violation of law.

millions of Americans go untreated for mental illnesses in this country.
That's not a firearms problem.

No law can predict diagnosed mental illness. This is reality.

And this has nothing to do with my original point that the statement ":mentally ill people are getting automatic weapons" is factually false and retarded.

people with mental illnesses, DO legally purchase weapons
if they are diagnosed with mental illness they are NOT legally purchasing firearms.

at gun shows
le gun show loophole meme
all FFL'
s are required to run background checks even at gun shows. Only PPT's in some states do not require a background check and this accounts for insignificant fraction of total firearms sales that has never been demonstrated to be a significant source of crime.

Isn't that what actually happened with the Vegas shooter?
Vegas shooter was not legally prohibited from owning firearms. How he got them is of no consequence as he could have legally attained them by any means via background check in any gun store in america.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Good to hear it.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

how he got them is of no consequence
Holy shit, yes it is...

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Vegas shooter was not legally prohibited from owning firearms. How he got them is of no consequence as he could have legally attained them by any means via background check in any gun store in america.
you seriously think this isn't an indictment of the current state of gun control in america?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

yeah but see that wasn't actually the point
It doesn't matter if it was your central point or not. The statement that mentally ill people are getting a hold of automatic weapons is factually false, and you got called out on it, and you got butthurt about it.

that's just the two phrases your genious brain pulled out of it
Yes, I addressed factually incorrect statements you made. I'm sorry this upsets you so much. You can remedy this by not making factually incorrect statements next time.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

That's not a firearms problem
Fucking Christ, you shills are obtuse. Hope the paycheck is worth it.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

I don't. I pay to listen to them read me Ben Shapiro's novel and talk about Trump's juicy bussy.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

*sees a right wing post*
FUCK YOU FATASS

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

It doesn't matter if it was your central point or not
it does if you're trying to actually address the point that somebody is making instead of, like you've been called on already, getting mired in semantic bullshit
The statement that mentally ill people are getting a hold of automatic weapons is factually false, and you got called out on it, and you got butthurt about it.
The statement that mentally ill people are getting a hold of automatic weapons is true for all intents and purposes, and you got called out on it, and you got butthurt about it.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

le gun show loophole meme
It's not a meme you underage faggot, you literally know nothing about guns.

Juan Price
Juan Price

tfw guy in the picture is right
Fuck man, I'm switching sides on that issue.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

You act like it takes hours retard, probably 1 minute in mspaint.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Holy shit, yes it is...
No its not. He was not a prohibited person. He could have bought them anywhere legally. Gun show or brick and mortar FFL. It would have made no difference and the outcome would have been the same as he would have passed every background check and been in possession of the weapons.

you seriously think this isn't an indictment of the current state of gun control in america?

It indicates liberties come with costs and risks. You cannot legislate absolute safety

Considering the type of shooting that was the Vegas shooting makes up an insignificant fraction of gun violence in the U.S., it is not a serious problem that needs addressing.

People like you just choose to focus on the emotional outlier instead of the real source of the problem, and get manipulated into thinking a few dozen dead in Vegas in a sensationalized occurrence is somehow worst than literally hundreds of people dying each night to inner city gun violence.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Explain to me how mentally ill people not getting the treatment they need has anything to do with firearms.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Actually most of them don't because they're always taken down. Rightists had to create their own version of patreon to sell their content. Meanwhile, anti-establishment communists rake in about $1 million per year in patreon bucks.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

forgot my pic

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Rightists had to create their own version of patreon to sell their content
lol i forgot about that, and they all had fucking awful pun names like goyfundme and hatereon

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Because undiagnosed people with an unregistered history of violence can go and buy guns, then shoot up casinos, concerts, churches...

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

No it isn't, because what happened was that they sold guns to a person who they had no reason to believe wasn't a completely rational and law-abiding individual.

The only way to have kept a gun out of his hands would be to ban them completely.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

it does if you're trying to actually address the point that somebody is making
I did address the point someone made. Someone made the point that mentally ill people were getting ahold of automatic weapons. This is a factually incorrect point that I directly addressed.

getting mired in semantic bullshit
Factual meanings of words and making false arguments that contradict those factual meanings is not semantics. It's a bullshit point that got called out.

It would have been an issue but you simply cannot handle that your bullshit point got called out as bullshit so instead of admitting your point was bullshit you drug the discussion into some bullshit argument about how your factually incorrect argument wasn't a big deal or some such nonsense.

Here's a fix. If you don't want to get called out for spouting bullshit. Don't spout bullshit. Make well reasoned and fact based points and stop crying when you get called out for your statements not meeting that standard.

Hudson James
Hudson James

How can you be a communist and gladly accept $30,000 a month for talking into a microphone?
That doesn't seem very proletariat to me.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

it's funny because it's true

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

The statement that mentally ill people are getting a hold of automatic weapons is true for all intents and purposes
Cite one instance of a mentally ill person getting a hold an automatic weapon and committing a crime. I'll wait.

you got called out on it, and you got butthurt about it.
I'm not butthurt about anything, you made a retarded factually incorrect statement, and now you've repeated it.

All I have done is called you out on your bullshit. And now I'm telling you to substantiate your bullshit claim now that you've doubled down on it.

Prove that mentally ill people are getting ahold of automatic weapons and committing crimes.

Show me JUST ONE.

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Nonetheless, it shows you that neoliberal global capitalism is making edgy communists rich.

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

It indicates liberties come with costs and risks. You cannot legislate absolute safety
sure seems to be working for every other developed country
Considering the type of shooting that was the Vegas shooting makes up an insignificant fraction of gun violence in the U.S., it is not a serious problem that needs addressing.
yes, just like how we did nothing about 9/11 because planes flying into buildings is a very small fraction of overall flights
People like you just choose to focus on the emotional outlier instead of the real source of the problem, and get manipulated into thinking a few dozen dead in Vegas in a sensationalized occurrence is somehow worst than literally hundreds of people dying each night to inner city gun violence.
never said that both aren't problems. also, illegal guns arent made in illegal gun factories, dummy, they're brought from places with lax gun laws to places with stricter gun laws to be sold illegally. also fuck off with pretending you give any kind of a fuck about "inner city gun violence" and aren't just doing a thinly veiled MUH CHICAGO

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

And black people will still claim the most body numbers year, monthly, daily. And no gun ban would stop them from shooting a city worth of other blacks annually.

Even if a white guy right now mowed down 300 hundred people in one day with a gattling gun, he would still be behind a month of gang shootouts in chicago

Owen Long
Owen Long

ugh my right-wing family is so hateful and bigoted!
we need the third world to destroy us and take over, they aren't horribly backwards or bigoted

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

that's some good shit there m8

top quality pasta

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Is Sup Forums finally becoming more left-wing again? I might have to start coming back.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

will continue to wait for all the inevitable mass shootings here in canada where guns are obviously banned completely

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

It's not a meme you underage faggot
It is absolutist a meme. The vast majority go guns sold at gun shows are from FFL's who are required to run background checks regardless of the fact that they're at a gun show. The small fraction of those sales that are APPT's without background checks in some state have never been shown to be a large contributor to firearm related crime.

Show me one citation that shows gun show firearm sales contributing significantly to crime. JUST ONE.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

sperging this hard over one word
this is what winning the argument looks like

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Even if a white guy right now mowed down 300 hundred people in one day with a gattling gun, he would still be behind a month of gang shootouts in chicago
That isn't explicitly true...

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

No, go back to Redd!t you fucking cuck.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Because undiagnosed people with an unregistered history of violence can go and buy guns

The law is not a magical omniscient entity that can magically know things that are completely undocumented.

What is your point even?

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

you wish faggot

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Move the goalposts Charlie Brown, you will still miss the football

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

FBI crime statistics are racist!

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

show me one citation that shows gun show firearm sales contributing significantly to crime.
Notice your tricky language...

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Because comedians are smart, comedy is inherently leftwing (who wants to hear rich people kicking the poor?), and because they are on the right side of history.

Given you are posting this on Sup Forums, you won't get it since you are probably a sad beta cis white hetero male and probably a misogynist and a closet Nazi.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

left-wing again
again

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

That's not what he said

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

you guys treat those stats like some kind of cheat code for unlocking morally justifiable racism

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

he's this new

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Frankly, I'm won over by this.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

THER WAS BLAK PEEPL JOKES ON /b/ THAT MEENS WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN EDGY MEME-NATIONALIST DILDOS

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

So, what, should we just ignore them?

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Because right wing people tend to go into fields where they can actually get a job. Left wingers go to film and art school while right wingers go into engineering or business.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Plenty of right wing folks have talent, but you'll only find them on Youtube because the leftist jews who control Hollywood blacklist anyone who doesn't tow their line and whom they can't rape.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

it would be DENYING REALITY not to hate black people because of muh statistics

Jason Young
Jason Young

I'm not saying it was right wing
It just wasn't very political at all

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

It literally never was. It was apolitical, but not leftist. /lit/ is the only overwhelmingly leftist part of Sup Forums that I know of.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Motherfucker I've been browsing on and off for over ten years and Sup Forums was pro-Obama as fuck back in the day.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

people who don't know how firearms work should be able to pass legislation on them
ban the shoulder thing that goes up

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Have you ever seen bill maher's medicine wear off? He enjoys going on tirades about how shit Islam is...then his handlers get him more pills

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

It is. Louise Sams is on the board of the Atlanta chapter of the AJC, the jewish advocacy group.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Who are you quoting? I never said acknowledging a link between race and crime necessitates hating black people.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

sure seems to be working for every other developed country
"every other country" has abandoned their fundemental right to self defense and the means to do so.

The U.S. by comparison has not entirely given up that right and has a constitutionally protected right to firearms.

Like I said, this liberty comes at a price and with risks.

yes, just like how we did nothing about 9/11 because planes flying into buildings is a very small fraction of overall flights
Except you're wrong. The number of deaths on 9/11 were a very significant portion of deaths attributed to aircraft for that year and even for the past two decades.

they're brought from places with lax gun laws to places with stricter gun laws
citation needed.

A large amount of guns in the hands of criminals are either stolen (which is illegal, nationwide) or bought through straw purchases (which is illegal, nationwide).

This whole "people go to Georgia and buy guns WITHOUT BACKGROUND CHECKS! to shoot people in L.A." bullshit is just part of the bullshit "gunshow loophole" meme and there is zero data to support it.

also fuck off with pretending you give any kind of a fuck about "inner city gun violence" and aren't just doing a thinly veiled MUH CHICAGO
I'm sorry facts upset you so much.

But factually, the Las Vegas shooting was a drop in the bucket compared to the number of people killed to gun violence in inner cities.
People harping on Las Vegas as a basis for arguing for gun control either are ignorant to the argument or are emotion retards who cannot base their arguments on facts, statistics, and where to make a real meaningful impact in gun crime.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

people commit crime because of their race

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

things that didn't happen

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

statistics don't mean anything

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

who are you quoting
yeah, it's not like you implied the alternative to thinking the stats were the cheat code for morally justifiable racism was "just ignore them"

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Okay newfag, sure.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

making arguments with words you dont know the definition of
deliberately conflating the issue to be more severe than it really is with buzzwords

Both of these arguments are trash and deserve to be called out.

Your a retard for saying otherwise.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

There is no FBI stats where it is implied that race is a correlative factor in criminality, no. You don't understand how to read statistics and what makes a spurious correlation.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

I know this is a meme thread and the only replies I'm going to get are meme responses like Jew or cuck or something like that, but let me take a moment to break down your image a bit:
First off not pictured: the 3 conservative late night hosts, Craig Ferguson, Carson Daly, and Jay Leno.
So we're already starting off with cherrypicking to change the narrative to be "100% of late night hosts are liberal" instead of "the majority are liberal".
From there, let's examine which of those hosts generally stay politically neutral:
Fallon
Kimmel
Conan
Corden
none of these hosts get very political. When they do, it's usually on issues of hypocrisy or on issues they care deeply about (Fallon with his son's medical needs caring deeply about health insurance, for example). Rarely do they dive deeply into politics one way or the other. In fact, all 4 have received flak from the left for being soft on conservatives, often treating them with decency and respect, and letting them present their views, without ridiculing or belittling them.
From there, we've got the ones that hold views that others disagree with:
Maher
Wilmore
Fallon again
All three have at least one position that is anathema to the majority of liberals, and refuse to compromise on that issue.
Then we've got the sucks-ups:
Meyers
Noah
Colbert
Oliver
These are the four that actually fit your description of being essentially the same person, all being pretty much in lock-step with one another and eating each other's shit for content. You can guarantee if it's on one of them, it's on all of them.
Only major exception to that is Oliver, who does do his own pieces on lesser-known topics in addition to (but not excluding) the other Trump-bashing stuff that the other three do.

TL;DR: your image is cherrypicked bullshit that even with your cherrypicking is still obviously false with just a little critical thinking.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

statistics mean we should hate black people because they make crimes
woah dood i've finally discovered the red pill

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

What is tricky about my language?

You are claiming the "gun show loophole" meme is contributing to crime in some significant fashion.

You should be able to back that up with a citation if it were the case.

I'm waiting.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

It really isn't. I've seen a bunch of interviews with black comedians saying what a bunch of whiny bitches everyone has become and how they refuse to do gigs at universities anymore

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Been here longer than you, only ever saw him referred to as obongo

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

13% of the population
responsible for 49% of homicides
there is no correlation between race and criminality

lel okay.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

You're an actual retarded person aren't you?

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

The stats that show that rich black neighborhoods have more crime than poor white neighborhoods don't mean anything?

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

"every other country" has abandoned their fundemental right to self defense and the means to do so
yes, it's only you guys that will take this massive gun violence problem in exchange for your fighting off muh government tyranny fantasy
The U.S. by comparison has not entirely given up that right and has a constitutionally protected right to firearms.
and like i just mentioned, it's doing you wonders! sure would love to trade this peaceful canadian safety i live in for the ability to have more guns even though i could probably already have a gun legally

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Not their race by itself, but other factors that are largely associated with their race.

"Racism" is a buzzword. Sometimes it means racial hatred, sometimes it means pointing out racial differences.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

4chan was pro Obama
Maybe on a irrelevant board you visited 10 years ago but then again you're lying. All the major boards were all aboard the fuck all niggers train

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

No learned person at the FBI has ever made the statement that crime is being committed BECAUSE of their race, you fucking tard. That is literally a spurious correlation.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

That's a meme. We have all seen this /pol/ argument, it extrapolated info from one predominately black community, it was never indicative of any national trends. But you probably knew that.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

yes i'm sure your only interest is to point out that the number of crimes committed by each race is different. that's definitely where it begins and ends and you didn't mean a single other thing by it lol

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

but other factors that are largely associated with their race.
Get off of /pol/, no.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

oh honey... that's just not true...

you're falling for the same meme as JonTron did. Just because you hear it from another based 'pede doesn't mean it's true. Just because you see it in an infographic on /pol/ doesn't mean it wasn't cherrypicked or edited to all hell.

In this case, the statement that rich black people are more violent/cause more crime than poor white people is just demonstrably and objectively false.

watch this, it covers the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

the only solution rightists have to social ills is genocide
No, I think we should bring back something like segregation.

Nice counterargument.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

It would be denying reality not to recognize that blacks commit the majority of violent crime despite being 14% of the population and disproportionately fill prisons and not realize there is a problem. Society has been throwing money at the nogs and letting them run wild for seventy years and the only results are increasingly horrific crimes, more breakdown of their families, poorer educational outcomes, and rampant racism towards whites. Every metric is worse. Yet you want to continue the same failed approach and shriek with outrage whenever some asks why these undisputable facts are the way they are.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

citation needed.
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/555580598/fact-check-is-chicago-proof-that-gun-laws-don-t-work
New firearms trace data from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives released last week likewise shows that Illinois as a whole faces a massive influx of guns. Of around 8,700 firearms recovered in Illinois and for which the bureau found a source state, more than half came from out of state — 1,366, nearly 16 percent, came from Indiana alone.

By comparison, 82 percent of guns recovered in Indiana and traced were from within Indiana, suggesting that criminals in that state don't have to cross state lines, like those in Illinois, to get their weapons.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

black people that aren't niggers also don't live in all black communities. What is your point?

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

yes, it's only you guys that will take this massive gun violence problem

We absolutely have. In fact our country was founded on the notion.

fighting off muh government tyranny fantasy
fantasy
Are you really making the claim that no government has ever become tyrannical and oppressed it's disarmed population in part or as a whole? Really?

and like i just mentioned, it's doing you wonders!
Depends on your perspective. Liberty and freedom is not without it's price. Some would pay it gladly. Others would abandon their fundemental liberties for some statist fleeting idea of safety.

sure would love to trade this peaceful canadian safety
America doesn't pledge allegiance to a Queen. ;)
America also has a fundamental right o freedom of speech, something Canada is apparently willing to give up just as easily as it is willing to give up its rights to self defense.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

oh honey... that's just not true...
I'm sorry sweetie but it is

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

There is a correllation yet you want to shut down anyone who so much as points it out rather than ask whether there is a causal link.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

i didn't say you meant genocide, but i guess you had to put it first to make segregation look like the reasonable alternative
whenever some asks why these undisputable facts are the way they are
lol because that's what you're doing... just a big ole fact-finding mission with you lot, trying earnestly and intellectually honestly to get to the bottom of black america's circumstances

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

My counterargument is that criminality is a complex thing with a variety of factors, least of all which "races" you belong do in D&D.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

No learned person at the FBI
Are you under the assumption that only the FBI is able to interpret crime statistics?

The crime statistics are public knowledge. It doesn't take a .gov email address to look at them and notice significant correlations.

Black murder rates alone are extremely statistically significant. Literally 13% of the population is committing half the counties murders. This is a rate significantly higher than all other racial groups, even those in impoverished and urban areas.

How about you debate the point instead of making a retarded "MUH FBI" appeal to authority.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Or you know, there isn't a correlation and you just desperately want there to be because you dislike blacks?

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

I'm interested to know what you think I meant, then.

My counterargument is that criminology is complex
Okay, I'm not saying it isn't. Just that race is an important piece of the puzzle.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Are you really making the claim that no government has ever become tyrannical and oppressed it's disarmed population in part or as a whole? Really?
yes, that's exactly what i meant when i called you stupid for thinking that the reason you need guns is because the modern political climate of america is one that could give way to MUH FASCIST DEEP STATE LIBERAL TYRANNY at any moment
Others would abandon their fundemental liberties for some statist fleeting idea of safety.
speaking of statistics on crime, you should probably look up some of those concerning america vs other countries and consider how close that "fleeting statist idea of safety" is to y'know... actually being safe and not needing a gun to be safe
that you're obviously pushing this as a "black people are bad" angle and not a "black people are just different from us" angle

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

It's not spurious just because you say so. There is something there. Any black dominated society, from Africa to Haiti to Detroit, is a pit of corruption and violence. This despite geographic separation, cultural differences, differences in resources, proximity to other cultures, and literally trillions in dollars of aid. The one common factor is black people. Just because you try to crucify anyone who speaks about it on the alter of your religion of political correctness doesn't make it less true. Your belief doesn't alter reality.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

I mean sure they called him Obongo and said "fuck all niggers" and shit like that, but it was all very clearly ironic. I remember that I was on /b/ the day Obama won and everybody seemed really pleased. I even remember that, during his run, somebody took a picture of Obama wearing sunglasses and pointing and photoshopped him to be jumping over a shark, and people loved it. /b/ was also really pleased when he told his daughters that he would buy them a puppy during his victory speech. Just because you have asperger's and can't tell when a person's being serious doesn't mean that they always meant everything exactly as they said it.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

I don't fundamentally think you understand what constitutes a "correlation", bud. If your argument is that certain vague homogenous groups of people commit criminal activity based on said genetic variation, and that ALONE is enough to solidify a trend to justify the correlation, then yes, you are retarded. You don't understand how correlations work.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

just that race is an important piece of the puzzle.
And I'm trying to explain to you that it isn't and there is nothing to support that.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

It would be denying reality not to recognize that blacks commit the majority of violent crime
already wrong, even by your cherrypicked stats it's not over 50%
despite being 14% of the population
again, wrong, 13% of the population. Gee, when your whole argument is based on making a logical argument founded in statistics, you'd think you'd make the effort to get the basic facts right.
and disproportionately fill prisons
which has been a relatively recent occurrence following the escalation of the War on Drugs. Most people in prison period, including black people, are in for nonviolent, drug-related crimes. If you want to get into the issues there, that's a whole other debate, though, where you've got to get into sentencing discrepancies for various drugs, where white party drugs generally net a fine, while black party drugs generally net you a prison term.
Society has been throwing money at the nogs and letting them run wild for seventy years
Again, basic facts, dude, what are you even doing... if you're going to be a racist piece of shit, at least be one who knows what the hell they're talking about...
only results are increasingly horrific crimes, more breakdown of their families, poorer educational outcomes, and rampant racism towards whites.
literally everything you just said was wrong. Over the last few decades, crime has been decreasing, education has stagnated, getting neither better nor worse, family life has made no noticeable changes, and black people haven't grown to resent whites any more than they already did.
Every metric is worse.
again, no. Look up the facts before going on rants. Just because you feel like you're right doesn't mean you are.
Yet you want to continue the same failed approach and shriek with outrage whenever some asks why these undisputable facts are the way they are.
good strawman.

I'm sure your crusade to save the white race will go well, Mr. 56%er.

Zachary White
Zachary White

I think it's at least reasonable to suspect a correlation, given the disproportionately large amount of crime committed by blacks. How would you go about explaining that a correlation doesn't exist?

that you're obviously pushing this as a "black people are bad" angle and not a "black people are just different from us" angle
So you're basically criticizing my tone.

Well, explain away then.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Yes I'm sure it's because of their skin color, that seems scientific.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

My intentions and your intentions don't matter. Data matters.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

proof? You're making the claim, could you show me some evidence, from a legitimate scientific or government source proving your claim correct?

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

So you're basically criticizing my tone.
no, you massive idiot, i'm criticizing the actual message
and you don't really seem to give a fuck about any of it unless it gives you another club to bash minorities with

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

Except there unambiguously is a correllation by the very mathematical definition of the term in statistics...

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

how would you go about explaining that a correlation doesn't exist?
Why don't you explain how a "race" magically makes you more or less "susceptible to criminality"? Please tell me the science of that jump in logic.

Jesus Christ, you people can't be reasoned with.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Isn't some variant of that fascist deep state tyranny what every democrat has been shrieking for the past year?

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

no, isn't that a really piss poor deflection?

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

npr
garbage

All that indicates taht people bring guns from neighbor states. It doesn't indicate they are brought illegally or obtained illegally. People move across state lines all the time with guns. People also make straw purchases for people across state lines, which again, is already illegal.

The assertion was that people are specifically driving across stats and obtaining guns from gun shows through the "gun show loophole" meme or even from FFL's.

If you buy a gun from an FFL you have to submit to a background check, that's nation wide.
The vast majority of guns sold at gun shows are from FFL's, see above.
The PPT that doesn't require a background check accounts for a minute number of total guns sold.
Even then it is already illegal to PPT a gun to someone from another state.

Again, are you proposing we make things that are already illegal, even more illegaller?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

but it was all very clearly ironic.
I-it w-was all ironic! N-no one meant it!

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Except literally every piece of statistical data showing differences between blacks and whites...

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Please look up what the word correlation means. Please.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Can you prove that you don't molest your kid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

There really isn't much towards that outside of minor genetic differences. You WANT there to be.

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Gotcha. Next time I tell someone that blacks commit more homicides than any other racial group in the country despite being a relatively small minority, I'll make sure they understand that it's just because they're different.

To be brief: the average African American IQ is 85 and black males tend to produce 20% more testosterone than white males. This makes them more likely to be aggressive and impulsive, both behaviors which lend themselves to criminality.

Of course there are plenty more traits you could potentially connect to criminality, but this is just off the top of my head based on things that I've read.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Everything in your post is wrong and is not backed up by publicly available data published by the FBI, Census, etc.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

so no proof. Ok. Have a good night, think on why you can't come up with any support for your claims.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

You WANT there to be.
Why would I want that? I want them to be functioning members of society, but most of them are animals.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Genetics isn't science?

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

The testoterone meme is from /pol/ and your figures for IQ distributions are wrong and there is no causation between frequencies of low IQ and violence.

Then shouldn't you people love the Jews and Asians for being master races?

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

npr
garbage
lol i forgot you people won't trust anything that isnt from patriottruth1.blogspot.com
All that indicates taht people bring guns from neighbor states
which is what you asked for a citation for you dumb, dumb fuck
Again, are you proposing we make things that are already illegal, even more illegaller?
you can keep phrasing it this way because it makes teh libtards sound stoopid and ecks dee, but when you have something that is killing a shitload of people, you generally try to do something about it
I'll make sure they understand that it's just because they're different.
or you could make sure that you yourself kow anything about why that might be besides DOOD BLAK PEEPL R VIOLENT AND BAD

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Alright, have fun spending your free time digging up sources to appease people on the internet that are probably just fucking with you to begin with

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

You don't even know what genetics says or doesn't say.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page