PERFECT CASTS

show them

He was perfect for the first two movies but Gambon was perfect for the darker side of the series

nice bait troll

I was about to post the 11th.

pretty much perfect desu senpai

Both are perfect for their respective roles. The Doctor is not one role, each is a different character.

Yes I know. I just like the 11th Doctor better.
Wonder how the new one's gonna be.

Not too optimistic myself. Chris Chibnall is going to be a shit showrunner and also the way the new doctor said "brilliant" was fucking gormless.

Haven't seen the new regeneration yet. Didn't follow the 12th after his first series. Didn't like most episodes. Is it worth it?

Absolutely not.

Peter Capaldi could have been great but the Moff's terrible writing made it shit

I'm talking about Anthony Head not David

I thought so. I was hoping Moff would've left the show at least for one series of the 12th so we'd see him with a new showrunner.
Why do you feel like that about Chibnall? I think most of his stuff on the show's been decent.

Ill take middle earth for the best casting ever

His episodes range from "meh" (42 and The Hungry Earth/ Cold Blood) to complete shit (Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and The Power of Three). I have no reason to have faith in him.

this was great. i just wish the movies were better because i really liked the book