Fan theories

>fan theories

>I think [x new character] is secretly [y old character who died]

> When you realize its Jack having a vision interpreting what Danny felt like being molested by him.

>it's supposed to be bad!
>it's making a statement!

>dude it's just supposed to be fun not everything has to be super serious art stuff

>Dude, not everything needs to make sense or have meaning, I'm just going to throw random aliens!

What's worse is when writers purposely throw stupid shit in because they know the fans will get wet with excitement making up reasons for it to make sense.

>MANE CHARICER IN A COAMA, NUTING IN STOREE IS REEL

>CHARACTER is actually CHARACTERS MOTHER!

>'based on a true story' shtick
>aliens
Ayy lmao, just fuck up the season, won't ya?

>me post brainlet wojaks

>when I saw those two vultures in the Ozymandias episode my first thought was it symbolised Jesse and Jane reunited at last.

>direct quote from /r/breakingbad

>these two, normal male characters are aktualy GAY FOR EACH OTHER

>>snoke is still alive

>this bit thats obviously a dumb easter egg thats a reference to the creators friends movie/tv show obviously proves my theory right!

But user, it's normal for some men to be gay.

>maybe the bad guy is secretly the good guys father

get that fucking shit out of here

>I should post my fanwork on the subreddit

>direct quote from /r/breakingbad

>fan theories
>shit now I have to write something different

>it was so boring nothing happens!

The main character was dead all along and were just watching a dream he’s having while dying.

>the movie was all a hallucination of the main character, who's in a coma

I never understood the entire concept of people trying to guess the outcomes of ongoing/upcoming narratives. Why not just wait and see where it all goes? Do you think there's a prize for predicting spoilers?

autismos

Because faggots on the internet need to feel like they guessed it right

what the heck ?

Because in social media age, fan discussion is widespread and easily accessible. Particularly with books you are routinely waiting years and years for the next installment so eventually speculation will take over.

>Hollywood Output

>STOP HAVING FUN GUISE!!!!!!
Fucking...... KILL YOURSELF BITCH!

>"I DINK DIS WIL HAPEN"
>"NO DIS WIL HAPEN IDOIT"

Autistic people have become redundant with the advent of computers.

FUCK YOU Dharma is behind the Cloverfield monster you jerk!

Because im excited and wanna know what everyone else thinks

Sheeeiiit

GOTS message boards figured out Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon pretty much the first day of the internet

The 70's were ripe with UFO sightings and that ending was directly inspired by a sighting in Eau Claire Wisconsin! REEEEEEEEEE!!!

No it's not. Just because your Dad diddled you doesn't mean that faggotry is ok.