Where's bweakfast

where's bweakfast

FUCK OFF JUNIOR

I wish I was here for Breaking Bad.

a kid that can walk took it, he went that way

i can barely remember any discussion except for the skyler hate
which i was part of

how many of his problems would've been solved if his family got killed in the begining

There weren't a lot of memes iirc. Everybody was just jerking off to the bad Ms paint comics with fat Walt.

>WHEN DID JESSIE KILL THE DOG?
>WHO'S ISAAC SCHRADER, HIS NAME IS HANK?
>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

good looking for a retard desu, I bet he gets pussy like crazy

muh minerals
muh science

It's A$AP SCHRADER you fucking fraud. Hank finally decided in his last moments to be who he was, the rapper on one of New Mexico's hottest upcoming rappers. He'd had to keep it a secret due to his law enforcement job, but he felt the need to say it.

His hit single "Minerals" is why he kept insisting on that terminology to his wife. You have to read between the lines, pleb.

>You're just a p-p-pussy!

What did he mean by this?

Of all the fuckery that went with this shows ending I’ll never forget how happy I was that Walt saved Jesse, seeing Jesse burst out crying when he escapes is just seared into my mind forever. Great show tbqh lads. Shame hank had to die

this is accurate. the live threads were fun though.

>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

did someone pinch a loaf off in his big boy pants?

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

It could have been worse. It's hard to make an ending for a show like this that doesn't piss off a lot of people and I think we're lucky with what we got. It's just fine. It doesn't overshadow the rest of the series. It kinda just wraps it up.

Why was he on Walt's side up until Skyler attacked Walt with a knife?

Shame that Reddit ruined the show.

Also, it went on a season too long. Aside from that, definitely solid 8/10 show

I
FUCKED
TED

Skylar mentioned something about hank being killed and Walt Jr freaked out about it. Walt Jr always admired hank more than his dad.

>tfw literal genius
>married a fickle, below-average woman who smokes while pregnant
>end up with a retarded son

Walt deserved better.

It should have ended with Walt dying alone in his cabin