Umm can we just leave Liam back in 2017 please?

Umm can we just leave Liam back in 2017 please?

Wtf is his problem?

Mark Wahlberg gets paid more than literally who. Jennifer Lawrence gets paid more than literally who. There isn't a gender pay gap - there is simply just more popular movies that star males. If you want to "heal" the gender pay gap, you'll have the forcibly change the minds of the people who like to watch movies. And you can't do that without mass propaganda and brainwashi-

Oh....

Um seriously?? FUCK HIM

Not for me. But you, yes you goyim, you should take a pay cut.

>instead of paying the other person more he should take a cut

Did anyone ask Jennifer Lawrence to take a pay cut when filming Passengers? Or Emma Stone?

>taking a pay cut for equality

why even suggest that?

Women can't understand this. They simply can't comprehend it. Their existences are passive, they have inherent value just for being women. They think they deserve the same as great men simply for showing up.

I thought it was illegal to pay people different wages for the same job? Why aren't all the extras getting the same pay as Liam Neeson?

my thoughts exactly! the jews should pay the actresses more

>that font

the fuck

Please no, please don't take Liam Neeson away from me

>caspere knew this!

hell yea queen, hell yea! girl poweeer!

It won't be long now.

Based. Not his problem, he's not obligated to choose to be paid less just because some roasties wish they could make more money simply for having a vagina.

It's a dog eat dog world, Ray.

And i'm the fucking chinamen.

>pay gap

So, people with less talent and worth can be paid the same as people actually worth something?

>gib money

Limousine liberalism in a nutshell.

I remember the Making of Rob Roy "Cowboys in Skirts" turned into a cheeky "Who's making the most money on this movie?" bit. Everyone pretty much says Liam is, by a long way (Tim Roth laughs as he spills the beans). When they ask Liam himself he genuinely gets pissed and says "That's the rudest question I've ever heard, and I'm not going to answer it".

Hollywood runs on "pay gaps". It's a complete press fabrication, so already insanely wealthy actresses can get paid above their market value. They'd be the first people to shit bricks if all movie salaries and contracts were equalized so all co-stars and crew got the same as the "names".

Try and get these actresses to get paid the same as the extras for the sake of equality. They won't fucking do it. Are they saying every single person starring should get paid the same? How about screen time? It makes no sense.

>modern feminism has become a gaggle of overgrown five year old bitches pointing the finger at their "brother," and begging the "parents" to take away his toys out of spite

Goddamn the modern left is so fucking pitiful.

So media companies have spun the whole pay gap issue to justify paying men less rather than paying women more?