Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
youtube.com/watch?v=qu4JyAbSjo8
youtube.com/watch?v=_QrW_3H4-Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maddox is still going?

>youtube
Not even once.

Embrace the emptiness, Spoon. Justin's waiting.

Maddox really turned out to be another knuckle dragging whining bitch stuck in a perpetual dick measuring contest.

I guess this infects all men regardless of physique, IQ or status. Men sulk like shaved apes if their ego isn't stroked as they like.

Break the cycle and get off the spectrum.

DIIIIIIIIICK IS THE WINNERRRRRRRRRR

MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just checked his twitter. You can probably guess what he's posting about

yeah, he's suing Dick, Asterios, and patreon for $480 million

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back!

He's gonna get you, Sup Forums!

I can't look. It hurts too much.

CHANGE?! You got any CHANGE?!

Another fantastic "Sup Forums - Television & Film" thread babysat by zerosugar because his boys on Sup Forums like it

Based

What went so horribly wrong?

2018:
Year of the SPOONTANG!

What went wrong?

He used this as a guide rather than a warning:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

Dog Twitter
Hair
XCom Betrayal shouting
Women
Separation from Miles
Undiagnosed mental illness
TGWTG
Twitter
Wrestling
Patreon

That is truly pathetic.

Does anyone else here genuinely enjoy Todd's videos?

No, he came out as a beta soy bitch.
There are literal hamsters with more T in their bodies.

I don't follow his twitter. I think that's what allows me to enjoy him.

Don't post that smug liberal prick here ever again.

Where did Doug find this pig?

What part of your civic duty involves public intoxication?

He's not wrong,

is it true his child was murdered?

What do you think their parents think of them?

doug walker's parents literally star in his videos. well, now it's only his father since his mother died

>getting paid to do retarded shit all day

They are probably jealous people are willing to pay for that shit

>well, now it's only his father since his mother died
I bet she's just using that as an excuse.

nah she really died. they are/were in a lot of his videos.

Maddox is still alive? Jesus. I still remembering trying to show my friends his page in maybe 2006 and I loaded his latest article and it was a turd coming out of an animated ass. They accused me of being into scat.

This man is still around?

I remember people talking about his webpage in 2003, and THAT was considered old news then.

Maddox wrote a book, when he should have been epxlointing Youtube. Online videos were the future, not print media. Also didn't help that he's a skinny nerd. He'd need ot bulk up to live with that macho persnoa.

Yeah, one of the most disappointing moments of my childhood was seeing Maddox. He looks like a skinny faggot.

>Maddox is still alive?
not for much longer. He'll probably go on a killing spree after his $400 million lolsuit gets thrown out of court

>At least he's still making more than twice as much as Maddox
a lawyer making fun of Maddox's shitty lawsuit makes more Patreon money than Maddox

What does Maddox do? He doesn't write or make vids.

Nobody cares about maddox anymore except a few oldfag and wannabe-oldfags.
Guy had years to build himself into the kind of chad he portrayed himself to be back in web 1.5, never bothered. Showing his real face/body/voice were all damning errors.

he just released a book actually, it sucks cock

Man I remember the yellow on black being really easy to read on Maddox's page. Pre-youtube explosion things like that really made a difference to a young browser.

his website doesn't have ads either
your welcome

Spoony's website USED to have ads...

Someone give me a quick rundown on Maddox drama? I remember really liking his work in 2002. I can't believe he's still at it and apparently failing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu4JyAbSjo8

Maddox became an Sjew and lost his sense of humor, now he's going to bankrupt himself by trying to sue someone for making fun of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=_QrW_3H4-Sw

>Maddox become an SJW

This just doesn't seem possible.

Wtf?

LA is a hell of a drug

He didn't "lose", his suit got thrown out because he filed it in NY and not in CA, where the alleged crime took place. He can refile it in CA.

Did Maddox get interviewed on Michael Malice's show? I don't care enough to listen, can I get a quick rundown?

Jesus. I'm actually disappointed. I was ready for Maddox to crash and burn, but not like this.

This man used to make fun of children's drawings and being offended.

It's a pastiche of a genre that is already ridiculous. Also, "intentionally bad" comedies are /always/ miserable.

At least she refuses to pass on her genes.

it hasn't been thrown out yet, and even if it's dismissed against the people who live outside of New York it can still move forward against Asterios

Jurassic World was boring but "worst movie of the year"? Yeah, fuck off.

He's an ugly manlet, when some thot finally agreed to let him fuck her he was lost, same deal as Steve Shives.

>Asterios
He has NO basis for his claim there, tho. And it won't be dismissed, it will be rejected because NY doesn't have jurisdiction, Maddox will be free to refile in CA.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Linkara, you are one suave fucker.

HMMMMMM?

Post more Rachel

What did she mean by this?

him + jesu, lindsey and marz gurl

you know they at least had a thing then lupa had to try and talk for people and get him and herself fired

Lupa was the downfall of the entire Channel Awesome brand.

Whats the name of the dude on the right? I remember watching a youtube vid years ago and he was kinda enraged.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

its to bad it messed up Phelous on the site as well and she seemed so cool with her cynthia rothcock

Angry Joe, he's a megaretard fanboi who gushes over every big budget frnachise. He gave Skyrim a perfect score. Fuckign SKYRIM.

Pissed Jose

Angry Amigo

BlahblahTRUMPblahblah...HAITI IS NOT A SHITHOLEblahblah BUT WE NEED TO TAKE HAITIANS INTO AMERICA, WHICH IS A SHITHOLE

Miffed Martinez

spoony used to be fucking great before he started doing shit with tgwtg. him just reviewing D&D materials, video games, and movies with his brother was peak spoony.

I'll never stop lol'ing at the time he had his hugbox "roast" him, and then he roasted them back but they were all bitchmade betas who had mental breakdowns and cried because spoony fucking destroyed them that he had to apologize and take the videos down lol.

he was most definitely /ourguy/ before tgwtg pozzed the shit out of him.

38 tweets a day? What a fucking joke. I honestly hope he becomes homeless.

fallen kingdom is a contender for worst trailer

of course a lazy faggot like spoony would use twitter. considering 90% of his content was just rambling into the camera for 75 minutes unedited, twitter is pretty much the only lower effort place on the internet

when he released his star wars video and it immediately starts off with sjw bullshit I just gave up completely on him. ye's she's a fucking mary sue you stupid asshole

Imagine the smell

do you think he went crazy after fucking lindsay?

Salty Sanchico