Was she molested as a kid?

Why she turned into "dead prostitute" from "barbie girl"?

no she's just a typical stupid goth chick with horrible taste

Got DaddyDiddled!

She seems normal enough

Dan Schneider was here

Deborah Harry has a lot to answer for though

Literally who

You missed "Grinch"?

That's right

Yes very funny user

most women that go the over sexualized route have had either molestation or weird mixed up close relationships that never actually turn sexual with people close to them(usually family members sometimes co-workers in the case of hollywood agents directors producers etc)

>mixed up close relationships that never actually turn sexual with people close to them(usually family members sometimes co-workers in the case of hollywood agents directors producers etc)
????

God tier genetics, Hitler would have been proud.

basically confirms that she browses tv, in fact probably this very thread right now

I enjoy The Pretty Reckless.

just weird close intimate relationships that never turn sexual, but have sexual overtones, it usually makes the girls confused and crave attention from other in compensation for the relationship that can't or won't act upon

most common are the classic girls with daddy issues, most of the time it's because they are ignored y their fathers, but sometimes it's because they get too much attention and they start getting weird ideas about what it would be like be WITH their dads, they usually try to fuck it out of their systems

Good for you lad

>t.pseudo-psychologist

>was this child actor molested/raped?
the answer is always yes

ahahaha that fucking tuck

Wow

she was molested by Lohan

>It was one night. One night these two actresses spent together. They should make a movie about this night. Each of the two have been on a downward spiral never seen before since that night. One is a frequent guest to this spot (former almost A list mostly movie actress who is a C- based on what she has done lately with A+ list name recognition) and the other (former B- list mostly television actress from a hit almost network show turned C list celebrity) has been a guest in this spot before previously, but not as often.

>One night a few years ago, when both were at their most recent high peak, the two ran into each other at a Fashion Week show. They sat next to each other and clicked and ended up spending the next 18 hours together. The younger of the two, who is also less famous introduced her new friend to heroin. No shooting up, just snorting it. The more famous of our pair did not want to try any needles. The younger has a couple of permanent scars from using needles. Our older actress loved snorting it. She did it non-stop all night and also tried to show her thanks by making moves on the younger actress who wanted no part of any female loving that night, but did let herself be set up by our older actress with a guy who was roughly three times her age and who ended up buying all the drugs that night and the suite at this hotel all three used.

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

why don't you put down people magazine and reevaluate your life

I think you need to reevaluate your shitposting

Who do you think started this thread.