James Garcia
James Garcia

wrong

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

tie

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Why is this usually always the case in comedies? The support actors are funnier than the main cast?

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

3 way tie.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Chang is easily in contention for worst character. He wins hands down if you ignore season 1.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Your meant to sympathize with and take the stories of the main characters seriously. Chang and The Dean are just their to be ridiculous cartoon characters, not relatable human beings.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

I watched this show only for Dean. And because I want to bone Britta
https://youtu.be/TTPIz4yXaqA

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

maybe because they dont need lenghty personal exposition.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

No, he was funny but he was no where near the best

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Stupida faking thread

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

This. So unfunny and irritating that it hurts. Season one Chang was good.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

no one posted Pierce
You're all wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgHLSBZzPg

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

give me $100

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Best recurring character at least.

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

whoops

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Chang post season 1 is pointless. Harmon've only kept him around cause he felt pitty for Ken Jeong.

Blake King
Blake King

this

Exactly the reason why Barney becomes so uninteresting once they start giving him backstories and development

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

* in How I Met Your Mother, by the way

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

You just weren't ready for an Asian with keytar.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

*upvotes*

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

People always talk about how S4 was a disaster, but S3 jumped the shark so fucking hard. Yeah it still had a few good episodes in there but the bulk of it was fucking retarded and ruined all the characters. Especially turning Abed into a low-functioning retard was maddening.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

discuss.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Shes the best character from that stinking show even if she have like 10 min screentime

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

I don't want your upvotes, where's my gold, you stingy jew?

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

turning Abed into a low-functioning retard
It's because he's a fucking Harmon self-insert and around that time fat dipshit self-diagnosed himself with Aspergers cause he couldn't come up with any other excuse for treating people like shit

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

That's only a problem for terminal autismos who watch Community as a serious show that requires coherent plot and character development instead of edgy pop reference meta-quipfest full over-the-top cardboard stereotypes and pure juvenile fun, which is actually what it is and what made it fun.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

edgy pop reference meta-quipfest full over-the-top cardboard stereotypes and pure juvenile fun, which is actually what it is and what made it fun
Unironically, go back to r*ddit . Season 1 was actually a clever spin on various sitcom and collegemovie tropes. But your attitude is what changed it into the DUDE EVERY EPISODE IS META LMAO driver it became.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

narn faggots will hate this

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

I agree, Harmon was at that stage that all show runners go through where they both think they can do anything and think they know what the "true fans" want. He succeeded in driving away a general audience and making real, charming and grounded characters into cartoons. Entertaining, but not that much of a stretch from season 4.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Pete

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Season 1 was a lot of setting up and massive amounts of boring relationship pseudo-drama used to prop up the mostly verbal jokes. It's nice, but you'd have to be an autistic reclusive tumblrina that wrote tear-drenched "Community is muh familty" letters to Harmon to actually prefer it to the absolute peak kino of 2 and solid sketch-style memery of 3.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Tie between Pete and Roger for me. Ywn be with the Queen of Perversions

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

wew imagine being this pleb

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page