The FUCKING RAGE when i watched this movie

>the FUCKING RAGE when i watched this movie

was i the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-NoOdYKidw
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1_ZoQmqxM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chad always wins, better learn it now.

Not the only one OP.
I hate that this movie represent gypsies like human beings when irl are subhuman scum

go back to /r9k/

This movie, as well as Treasure Planet, are my favorite animated Disney films of all time.

>>mfw hunchback thinks he’s got a chance with a gypsy goddess

>not realizing you're a vehicle for genes and if you're genes are shit you are shit no matter how good you try to be

That face when she’s sees a blonde Phoebus wang.

What woman would want to date an ugly loner confined to one building without any prospects to speak of?

>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT QUASIMODO MONSTER DONG

fuck these movies for giving naive people or kids a false sense of hope

why did they make esmeralda a shitskin? Disney of course always does "happy endings" but this was an odd decision that had no impact on the ending.
this, gypsies are worse than jews

e-eheh yeah who want to d-date such a loser eheh

I hated the gargoyles. The movie would have been much better without them.

They also made Phoebus be a good guy. So Esmerlada being an adult Gypsi isn't the real issue.

>why did they make esmeralda a shitskin?
You should blame Victor Hugo

It's a great film, my fav Disney desu. What was your problem? That Quasi got his freedom but not that hot skanky pussy?

She's a french girl that was abducted shortly after birth in the novel. There's a whole subplot about her gypsi hating mother who went to a convent after her abduction finding out that the Gypsi all of Paris wanted dead was actually her daughter.

i am ordering you to delete this

>why did they make esmeralda a shitskin?

/ourguy/

D-DELET

Was that pic stuck to his chest with dried spunk?

Gypsies are Indians who got kicked out from India, literally even worse than pajeets as you can see if you visit any gypsy settlement in Europe. I'd trade gypsies for niggers any day.

Why do Americans portray them so romantically?

So much this.

read you peasent. She's the child of a fench prostitute and noble man.

cuck

>be me at a store
>go to the checkout counter to pay for my shit
>see two qties standing there
>as i get close a violent stink attacks my nostrils
>they turn around
>it's gypsies

A French girl that gets mistaken for a gypsy you retard. So she should look like a gypsy at least.

Ironic you say that because why would I want to date a modern women let alone marry one or have kids with her when she can't even

>Cook
>Clean
>Stay off social media
>Not look like a fat dyied dyke
>Have any self respect aka backbone
>Not suck nigger dicks
>Not backstab and cheat on me with Jamal muzziechad the immigrant
>Can't even raise the kids because she has to work and keep a active social life by getting dicked with no reprecussions
>Has social views that make me want to nuke Western society by forcing open boarders mass immigration domestic homelessness and poverty all in the name of progressive thinking.
>Always takes the kids
>Turned modern man into a pussified low testosterone numale faggot pedo bumsniffers
>Can't stop taking drugs birth control
>A massive slut
>Dumb
>Actively contributing to mass global overpopulation because durrrrrr muh humanity
>Forcing men out of stable work education and housing just because we are white males and they'd rather sell their country out to a bunch of dumb mudshit niggers from shitholes
>Cry rape and sexual misconduct ruin people's lives
>Ruined Western media videogames TV news comedy Motorsports social media the internet and Western soceity
>More stable job security
>Encouraging sexism and workplace bullying against anyone who isn't a white or black female
>Make men so destitute and broken after the inevitable devource he kills himself
>Takes the kids and all your money in court

Women's rights were a huge mistake.

Should have seen it all coming and history repeating itself from Rome but nope

youtube.com/watch?v=G-NoOdYKidw

Truly the thinking man's fetish.

Explain how a pure French nobleman would look like a dirty mudskin gypsy? You can't

Only because she's always with the Gypsys she is thoguht of as one. She's described as being even prettier than the noble girls that hang around Pheobus' fiancee.

Yes, it's the most realistic life lesson Disney gives

Jesus, I hope you pasted it from somewhere.

People from Southern France tend to have olive skin and are more Mediterranean-looking.

>be dwarf doggo
>somehow it makes you look even more scary and badass but also lovable as fuck
>get all the doggo pusy
>scare all the doggos into submission
>get to eat human food instead of shitty dog food
>once in a while your mistress gets you some peanut butter that you have to lick from her crotch, but whatever, peanut butter is peanut butter and the other 'normal' doggos don't get that ever
>get to go on tv
Quasi the Dog as THE LIFE.

Y-yeah nah

It's objectively true tho modern Western women are horrible.

They can't even pull out of the declining birthrate spiral and do their part because they are too selfish

Her parents a from Rheims in the novel. So just drop it and accept that Esmeralda is not brown in appearence but considered a Gypsy by affilation and that making her an actual Gypsy is a choice that is made over and over only because inculding the subplot would make people hate Gypsies even more.

S-spiral?
You said SPIRAL!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=6r1_ZoQmqxM

Frollo did nothing wrong.

Is that movie any good?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

Tldr we are fucked

It's going down worldwide and projected to go down in Africa as well. Stop panicking.

Compare your map with the 1960s.

We are minorities in our own countries user that is not a good thing once earth reaches popcap of 10 bill we will go to the moon and Mars eventually colonies will be everywhere.

Or more realistically I hope some mad women drops a nuke

we will never reach 10 billion, the world population growth is declining rapidly

How?

Mouse Utopia experiment.

Read it

Basically we can only support x amount of people are we will never top 8 billion because society and the earth cannot support it

it's all about the balance

>beautiful independent women would rather fuck the heroic handsome captain than the shut-in voyeuristic manchild

It's a pretty good message to counter male entitlement.

Was 'hellfire' the best song in Disney history?

This, no wonder so many on Sup Forums hates it.

This sounds sad until you realize there's no point in reproducing anyway.

>from rome
care to elaborate?

haha drumpf

It's not even the best song in that movie. Bells of Notre Dame is the best.

>mfw Paul Kandel hits a high D full voice and holds it for ten seconds.

Shit taste.
The lyrics of hellfire is by far the most emotional I've heard in Disney.

>muh emotions

Get the fuck out of here you pleb. Do you have any comprehension of the sheer ability, the raw talent, the pure skill, to fucking sing the way that he does at the end of the song?

>The skill of the singer is what matters, not the composition
Haha, alright, you fucking pleb.
If what I wanted was pure skill, I'd do nothing but listen to opera.

I would cast her to play Esmeralda

>Do you have any comprehension of the sheer ability, the raw talent, the pure skill, to fucking sing the way that he does at the end of the song?

Any pleb can sing Hellfire. Some Sup Forumsirgin did it for their parody for the musical. You want to talk composition? The Bells of Notre Dame lays out the setting, backstory, introduces the main antagonist and his motivations, and lets you know the morals of the story, all within LITERALLY the first six minutes. It sets the tone for everything to come.

t. voicelets

>he thinks his opinions on women has any value to anyone as a non 8-10/10 male
>he thinks his saying he doesn't want modern women makes any difference to them or anyone else
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA OH MY G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She black user

desu I agree, Bells of Notre Dame is amazing and probably my favorite. But don't sleep on Out There my guy

>his favorite song would be one guy holding a high pitched note

Yeah my favorite song would be the one with the best singing. Imagine that.

All songs are good, except for the one with the gargoyles, what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE

hunchbacks, midgets, and 56% creaturas....when will they fucking learn?

They remind us of native americans I guess. I guess it's the same reason gated community rich liberals love nogs so much, they don't have to deal with them

did he masturbate with his tears too? fucking cuck.

I don't care for all these Disney live action films, but I really want their take on hatchback that goes darker, appropriately, and makes the gargoyles into figments.

I hope you're a very wealthy and productive person, sir. What do you bring to the table for a relationship?

Muh silent majority user