What happened to this dude in the end?

What happened to this dude in the end?

bump

So there's a few options and it depends on what rules the escapees have for survival in the game universe.

He's either still inside the ship perpetually burning. They may be able to turn the ship off to get him out again.

Or he's now not invincible and he's been burned to a crisp.

In MMORPGs the characters don't permanently die, do they?

WOT IF UR MUM WERE A VIDEO GAME AND I GOT A GAME OVER

That's true, he could have died and then respawned somewhere.

He looks like Sion from kotor2 now and is like a mascot to the ship

Women run the world

WHO RUN THE WORLD

they aren't player characters though, they are aberrant NPCs, most MMO NPCs wither can't be killed or are instanced. Since the space game is an infinite simulation game there is probably NPC perma-death and in that case they are literally gonna get btfo by some player clan at some point

I don't think they are NPCs, Jesse Pinkman at the end talked to them like to equals.

Most MMO NPCs will respawn within minutes of dying, just depends if each spawned NPC is a new entity or the same character. I figure they will die and not return because they aren't technically part of the online game, as they weren't created within it.

WOT IF U WERE STUCK IN A GAME AND COULDN'T GET OUT?

Why does everything staring aaron paul have discussion so stupid it shouldn't be possible?

i think they are treated as PCs but since there isn't a player outside of the game controlling them they are more like NPCs
yeah, they more than likely get erased when dead, aberrant code and whatnot

No if the game already treats them as PCs, it will continue to treat them as PCs, with same rules applying. They don't seem to be worried.

>They don't seem to be worried
they have also never been in the situation. What is more likely is that someone will find out they have rogue double playing the game 24/7 and then do something about it

That would be murder

>implying any of the characters they were copied from would so much as log into the game were it not required by their employment contract

The captain girl probably would and the black tech guy.

Went to westworld for 36 years

Pretty sure he's on the bridge at the end.

I like to imagine that their ship is like lv1 and they get to spend eternity being blown up, killed in boarding action or dying any number of ways, only to be respawned in the low level area each time.

Nope