twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you supposed to be straight?

That's a 10/10 in Bongland

she's supposed to look like she was super attractive 10 years ago

>square face
>crooked nose
>mis-shaped mouth
She looks like someone made a clay model of a head and then dropped it

why does she look like a poor man's Margot Robbie, who is a poor man's Jaime Pressly

>Old.
>...Old?
>Old.
youtube.com/watch?v=V-I4O2UdTGQ

It's a point that she's losing her beauty in the books too, due to age

she is that sort of approachable hot, her face is also very expressive and I think I'd fall in love irl.

Eh... she looked hotter as Sarah Connor
Having a permanent incurable cunt attitude doesnt help either. Total boner kill. Would not even hatefuck.
I bet brother can only get it standing because he has an incest fetish

Her face is asymmetrical

>her face is also very expressive
She has the resting bitch face

Yes. But if you are gay you might be more into men.

Wow such a tragedy

so is the face of the Goose, what's your point?

she plays a bitch, outside of specific stoic roles she doesn't.

>"if i reject women in my fantasy land then i'll feel better about them rejecting me in reality"

>approachable hot
absolutely autistic concept, especially in this context. and you're implying that you wouldn't still be intimidated

her eyebrow is raised. surely you understand the concept of a facial expression. she does it nonstop throughout the series, how have you not noticed this?

no need to reply guys, just giving you the hate you deserve

Yup doesn't get better than that over there unfortunately

She's supposed to be the most attractive woman in the world in the books, but not so much in the show.

No one has a symmetrical face

>MY OPINION IS FACT
You’re a faggot dude

whiter than you mohammad

what about YASSS?

Look I know you britbongs don’t know what an attractive person looks like but trust me, this is not it

Doubt it

Which one? In the show, everyone is yaass queen now. If you mean Dany, she is supposed to be beautiful, sure, but in the books she is still a kid.

Are you an honest to goodness roastie?

In the setting, she's attractive. Looks like she's past her prime, but that's the idea.

I think she's the most attractive female character in the show, because the other younger ones just don't do it for me.

She looks almost exactly like she's supposed to look, except maybe she should be 0.5 hotter.

If you don't think this is an IRL hottie then you live in dreamland. If you don't think this is a medieval era hottie you are totally delusional.

Be honest, guys, what would you do to her lips?

Get a plastic surgeon to fix what nature screwed up

Sick reaction gif

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Kiss them

Idk. She certeinly looks better than the average woman her age

This, Cersei is supposed to be a woman who used to be really beautiful but is losing her looks. A big part of what makes the "shame" walk so bad for her is that all the people can see how badly her body is aging. Also in the show, every character was aged significantly, by like 5 years or so, compared to their book ages.

She's supposed to be a strong womyn who makes female viewers feel "empowered" because she has a lesbian haircut.

imagine whiteknighting a fantasy character
just imagine

She's supposed to used to have been attractive, right?
Part of her problem is being overshadowed by the beauty of Sansa, and Margaery, and Loras.

Yes. In a bitch femdom sort of way. Hot as fuck how she makes that blonde think boy her sex slave.

hottest female in the show

Ah, Margaery. Your tits were so disappointing