i'll find ya and kill ya, ha ha

it's on the list already

More kids to fuck.

Probably Avatar

They already have a Pandora zone at Disneyland

DC Comics

seats in the Senate to open a park in Virginia

The USA constitution

The Lord of The Rings and the Tolkien Estate. its only worth $500 Million .. small beans to The Mouse.
Disney could rape another 12 movies from LOTR, The Hobbit and the Silmarillion.

>More kids to fuck

This.

the country... oh wait they already have

disney's BIONICLE

neck yourself bob

>Disney will eventually be in control of Batman

The Moon

Only Batman? See

That would never happen. Tolkien hated Disney and contractually stated that LOTR cannot be bought by the mouse

Can someone but Disney?

Nickelodeon. Spongebob is all they have left.

Nah,they will get Transformers.

>Tolkien
Why Tolkien was so fucking based?

Tolkiens son hasnt got long left. and if DIsney shove a few billion under the noses of the remaining Tolkien family they may tear that contract up.
Everyone has a price bub.

warhammer 40k

Throughout his life, J.R.R. Tolkien had a deep concern and strong opinions about adaptations of his legendarium. For Tolkien, the products of the Disney company were an especially prominent example of bad style.
In 1946, he rejected suggestions for illustrations by Horus Engels for the German edition of the Hobbit as "too Disnified",
"Bilbo with a dribbling nose, and Gandalf as a figure of vulgar fun rather than the Odinic wanderer that I think of."
― The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, #107
Moreover, when certain producers became interested in movie adaptations of Tolkien's works, (he had sold the film, stage and merchandise rights of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings to United Artists in 1968), he forbade Disney should ever be involved:
"It might be advisable [...] to let the Americans do what seems good to them — as long as it was possible [...] to veto anything from or influenced by the Disney studios (for all whose works I have a heartfelt loathing)."
― The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, #13
In another letter, Tolkien writes in 1965 that neither he nor his publishers (George Allen and Unwin) intend to give Walt Disney permission to make a film of his books.[1]
A remarkable critique of Walt Disney was given by Tolkien in a 1964 letter to a fan:
"I recognize [Walt Disney's] talent, but it has always seemed to me hopelessly corrupted. Though in most of the 'pictures' proceeding from his studios there are admirable or charming passages, the effect of all of them to me is disgusting. Some have given me nausea"
― Letter to Miss J.L. Curry, of 15 July 1964

TMNT?

/ourguy/

He hated Disney when the company only produced kinos, did he predicted Disney´s quality future?

That’s not happening too grimdark for the kiddies

Hopefully netflix

I don't wanna pay for two streaming services

the rights to Tolkiens work become free in the year 2042, Seventy years after his death.
Disney will get its claws on it in the end

They likely are already filthy rich.
There's no need to tread on your father's memories just to become even richer.

Can the contract be established again before that happens?

Shut up. Netflix would become shit if that happened.

Your soul

Next is:
Pokemon
Transformers
Hasbro
Lego
Star Trek
Halo
Jurassic Park/World
Godzilla/Kong

They will get Power Rangers,TMNT and Spongebob too. I'm from da future so I know.

oh they'll just give it the kathleen kenedy treatment

Nah Tolkien saw Disney being absolute shit coming and he wrote in his will that the rights were never to be sold to Mouse

Even then it would not be profitable because kids are not into model building anymore. They would radically have to change the setting and there’s too much adult content to work with to even make it an appropriate pg13 movie for normies

apple

think about it

Remember when Disney was a company who wanted to bring joy and good quality entretainment? Remember when Disney innovated in the animation field and even made techniques that are essential in today´s animation? (For instance, storyboards)
Jeez, what would be the
Element that made things
Went donwhill? It´s almost like a
Sin, a sin that brought misery to the company

America

Apple is with 1 trillion Disney is only worth 500 billion... not happening

simpsons

Worth*

They own it faggot. They bought Fox. Remember?

it was his opinion that Disney was turning mythology and heroic epics into childrens stories which ruined their cultural relevance

surprise surprise white people literally have no culture or history left today, wonder if Tolkein was on to something.

They already do, they bought 20th Century Fox

the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.
to bulild the Stargate to bring Satan back to Earth to unleash a new Darkness.

No because im not autistic like you

Id tell you to get a vasectomy and avoid continuing your genes but lol what are the chances that will matter?

>become

Retard, your mother wishes she aborted you

This butthurt. Sad.

I love this man.

Netflix at least allows stuff that don't air on tv and that no big company has the balls to make and screen at the movies.
If they lose that, netflix become absolutely worthless.

Can't wait to see Enterprise warp 7 ram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_Entertainment
Cabinet Entertainment, owner of the Robert E. Howard properties.
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/12/conan-barbarian-returns-marvel-comics/

He wrote it in his will

>Disney will make Conan movies.
oh shit its going to be Thor Quipfest 3

the mouse will buy Sup Forums

>shows that no big company has the balls to make
because they're shit shows that won't make money not because they are somehow too "out-there" or edgy for them

doesnt America have any laws that forbid one company from owning everything?

technically yeah,
but having laws doesn't always mean they will be enforced,
just look at google.

/ourguy/

Yes, but its no longer enforced.
Also some big companies get by it on technicalities
>instead of a 100% monoply, diversify so the company own 90% of several markets
>if your company cant be threatened by anti-trust laws becuse it would damage too much of the market

the moviegoing audience.
it wasn't enough to buy up franchises or critics. the only thing they can do now is outright buy the audience

Nuclear weapons so they can take the world hostage.

Blacked.

Still wish they never sold Power Rangers. They made some great seasons.

Came here to say this.

Disney is literally the Evil Empire. I can't stand that they own Star Wars. Worst of all is no Fox Fanfare before the A Long Time Ago.

Disney's Twisted Pictures