Jon Bernthal

Why does Sup Forums hate on him so much? Is his acting really that bad?

He BTFO'd Sup Forums by telling the alt-right to fuck themselves and that he didn't consider them his fans.

Basically it's just man babies crying because someone hurt their feelings and no matter what they can never do anything to retaliate against it other than whine on an anonymous message board.

because he is one of ((them))

This, but with a smug frog.

Lemeaskyasumnrik

i hated his punisher before he even said that. this faggot ruined the character in daredevil by just doing shane again

*grunts in your path*

> MASK YOU SUM JORN?

I'm pretty sure the 'alt right' doesn't expect to be liked

I don't get these memes. Are you implying Bernthal mumbles a lot and is difficult to understand?

>watching Wind River
>Jon Bernthal shows up
>"I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS HIM!"
>movie subverts my expectation
BRAVO!

M'ASK U SUMMIN, ALT-RIGHT
*rubs head aggressively*
HOW YOU GON' SURVIVE WITH BANNON OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE?

They hunger for validation of their opinions and views more than any political group I'm aware of. Is there anything they don't get triggered by?

Then why do they throw fits every time a celebrity says anything liberal?

Because they want to be angry. It gives them something to do: go online and post how angry they are, and they're hardly unique in that regard.

Annoying kike and not a good actor.

>"punisher is /ourguy/ RACE WAR NOW"
>"never liked punisher anyway and hes half jew"
B T F O GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOAT

AH HA HA HA HA G E T T H E F U C K O F F M Y B O A T

>get me a younger less talented Fred Ward
>say no more

Jew.

Based

So was Jordan Belford.

I met him in an airport and he told me to just go through the X-Ray security machine. So I did and then the guards got mad at me and told me to back up. So I turned around and gave him a "well that's what I fucking figured" shrug.

True story.

There he is

MASK U SUMMIT!

Alright.

I believe you

he really is a shitty actor. the only thing he does is intensely stare at things. that's the height of his ability. he was shit in walking dead and everything he's done since then has been basically a different take on shane

>Hahahahaha I dared user to go through the airport security and he did it. Absolute fucking madman

Fatsos can't project onto Punisher anymore because he told them to fuck off
Watch more than 2 shitty tv shows maybe? He's completely different in Show Me a Hero for example

Yes, that was my implication.

salt left thinking that.

Because liberalism is the enemy.

There is no alt-right. It's just a buzzword at this point. The only real alt-right s richard spencer.

Richard Spencer is the only alt-right figure that isn't a pathetic manbaby.

>He's completely different in Show Me a Hero for example

Yeah but any jew can portray a smug jew lawyer

jewish cowboy

Hello, fellow twink-I mean, Aryans, would you care to discuss the future of white nationalism with me in my hot tub? Clothing is optional

>only
>alt-right figure
>that isn't pathetic
oh god bless the retarded kek

Fuck off cancer.

Why does he walk like he has a stick stuck up his ass? And why does he rubs his head all the time?

We don't. His performance as Frank was between solid and absolutely fucking brilliant. We just don't give a shit about what he thinks outside of film-making.
He can love us or hate us, who cares? We're not his fucking weak-minded beta orbiters.

>They hunger for validation of their opinions and views more than any political group I'm aware of.
t. idiot

To communicate 'intensity' and 'toughness'.

I don't hate him. He's just unremarkable.

>muh jews
kys

Name people who bitch more on a constant basis
>inb4 libtard cuck commie sjw

You have no power here jew.

Fuck off kike.

>we