Movies about utilitarianism?

Movies about utilitarianism?

That's a terrible line of reasoning. Being apathetic and walked all over is no way to go through life.

B I K E
I
K
E

C U C K
U
C
K

I think the collective happiness of eliminating the Jews will outweigh the sadness felt by everyone left.

Funny meme dude :D
Upvote!

I think the happiness I feel raping Taylor Swift will outweigh the sadness she feels. Particularly if I massage the clitoris.

>conservacucks don’t realise that all modern policy is based on utilitarianism and net social benefit

>people who claim they're not utilitarians but would still pull the lever on the trolley track

THX-1138

reminder 9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

>Send in the hounds. Burn the village, massacre the children. You do not steal from me, not now, not ever.

>movies about spooks

What's the happiness index for someone selling it for crack?

Someone insert rape somehow.

i cannot fault your logic
proceed with the raping

She will be in Denver for the next week staying in the Marriot downtown. room number 234

Someone who was mentally stunted at age 5 made that image when they were 27.

Is this unironic? This can't be serious, can it?

Rogue 1

Jynn's father was a utilitarianist. He could've died right there and the Empire would stole his research, then build the Death Star anyway or he could've join the Empire's DOD Research team and built into it a fatal design flaw. The galaxy is better because of what Jynn's father did.

yeah
it sucks to be the last guy in

Watchmen. Deontology lost to utilitarianism

Rorschach was too big of a fedora. You can judge actions deontologically and have some kind of reservation where utilitarianism would take precedent.

Utilitarianism never got off the ground.

must be you in taht pic since ive never been to 56%istan

Google:utility monster.

this is better than loss

STOP

Came here for this

>black people steal things, in particular bikes
>'muh 2016 memes'
How can one man be so new?

>Movies about cuckolds

Watch the adaptation of The Lottery ya John Stuart Mill worshipping pinhead.

BIKER KEKS FROM STARBUCKS

What a fucking cuck.

lol!