Name something they've produced in the past decade that has at least some artistic merit

Name something they've produced in the past decade that has at least some artistic merit

Define artistic merit

Literally everything.

It takes artists to make entertainment, which means its literally art. Just because they do it for money doesn't mean it isn't.

In fact, most artistic endeavors are done for money. You think the Sistine Chapel was done for charity?

some of the cg films actually do, and frog princess, maybe cg too, but 2d

DISNEY ASSHOLES RUINED STAR WARS! RUINED! DISNEY ASSHOLES KILLED HAN AND LUKE! DISNEY ASSHOLES REPLACED HANDSOME PADAWAN WITH TRANNY MARYSUE!

#disneyNotCanonStarWars
#BoycottDisney

Wreck-It-Ralph was pretty good. Shame about the sequel plans.

Genuinely surprised at how great this movie was. Even for pixar/disney.

Certified kino

you're retard

Tron Legacy was and remains the best use of CGI in the industry in the last ten years. It was fucking beautiful, 10/10.

Zootopia. You can whine about 'muh liberalism' and 'muh furries' all you like, but the effort and detail that went into crafting that fucking city is incredible.

Zootopia cop show when?

Lincoln and Bridge of Spies, but they ended their relationship with Spielberg a year or two ago.

Some people would make the case for Pixar bullshit. I am not one of these people.

It's the LoK of animated films.
Simply bringing up weighty themes doesn't make your movie 2deep4everyone.

Tron Legacy
John Carter
Tomorrowland

shitty

You're a moron. The movie does not have any kangaroos in it so how in the fucking world can you call the movie the Land of Kangaroos, you imbecilic blind baboon.

inside out or upside down or what it was called

It was literally fucking monsters inc.
How can they get away with recycling their own movie and nobody even cares?

John carter

Wreck it Ralph

Tron Legacy
The Lone Ranger
John Carter

TRON

Oh that's right... they consider it to be a bad thing and we're never ever getting a sequel.

ironically pirates of the Caribbean.

Does LoK stand for legacy of kain?

Zootopia

I wish the Disney company gets broken up

It means Land of Kangaroos.

I wish Disney goes bankrupt. I wish every Disney executive involved in the NotStarWars flicks will lose everything they own and became homeless people begging in the streets of Hollywood.

It's not fair.

Moana was a far better remake of the first Star Wars movie than TFA even if it still wasn't that interesting overall and had subpar songs. Tangled was fantastic and so was a lot of the other stuff until the last few years. I'd say Frozen was the beginning of the decline though there were warning signs before that (Brave)

Frakenweenie

Take a SEAT

Zootopia actually wasn't good. The plot didn't make any sense and the messaging was heavy handed. School of resentment.

Eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is the worst take imaginable

Banned from furaffinity again?

WALL-E
Tangled
Frozen

zootopia was great. plot made sense, maybe it was just too obvious
(guess not for you brainlet)

Shut the fuck up furfag

Kingdom hearts

Frozen is goat and will be known centuries hence

unironically kill yourself

Pirates of the Carribbean franchise literally made and unmade the swashbuckler genre for the modern audiences.