UM, NO, SWEETIE

>UM, NO, SWEETIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So Sup Forumsros, who was in the wrong here?

this is literally 'IT WAS HER TURN' tier facial expression

:^)
kike

George Lucas, for selling LucasArts to the jews.

Better yet: George Lucas, for creating Star Wars.

can sweetieposting be the hottest meme of 2018?

>ARE YOU MANSPLAINING TO ME MASTER SHIT LORD?

Uh, no, sweetie.

Fucking God what were they thinking with this movie?

ARE YOU LABELING ME, MASTER SWEETIE?

Am I seriously the only one on this board who was not triggered by holdo? I think people are reading too much into her portrayal. Sure the haughty attitude and purple hair might contribute to that, but I didn’t think she was overtly yass queen. If you read the lore on her character, she’s from this incredibly wealthy planet known for its culture and pompous aristocrats. She was just being elitist towards Poe

>inb4 deluge of hateful (YOU)s

She never says it, but you get the feeling that's exactly what they were going for with that character.

Her planet was literally fucking ruled by women and described as an utopia because of this you retard. She's a 100% SJW insert character.

Imagine if this was unironically your admiral.

>She's a 100% SJW insert character.
...and she single-handedly destroys the Resistance in the movie.

>Sips

The lore on her planet only let it clear as water the intention of her character as a feminist self insert.

>planet runned by a little matriarch called "the council of mothers"
>the planet is a utopia where everyone is rich and comunicative, and girly (cry for any bullshit is seen as a good reaction)
>holdo believes in fucking astrology. Astrology, in a world where people travel trough the galaxy

I tought she was only an antagonist of Poe who turns out beig right because the writing is incoherent, but reading the lore of the character made me realize what was their intention with her, and actually made me get triggered with it.

>(((le happy merchant))) in shadow
nice touch kek

>literally acts like a "um, sweetie" character
>has fucking purple hair
>from a planet described as an utopia where all the rulers are women
>takes away Akbar's moment to become the heroic sacrificing character in the movie (extremely retarded scene though that broke star wars however)

This is just tragic. The whole character was made purely so they could push an agenda.

*sssllluuuurrrrrppppp*
My cup isn't empty yet hun.

They accidentally pushed the opposite because Rian Johnson can't write worth a shit.
>MFW I am a better writer than he is.

> if you buy the plot hole DLC
> if you do homework on movie

No thanks.
I like my films to not require research to make them watchable.

>This is how you know that a movie has failed.

i hate (you)

I know people will just call you lazy, but in the end you are absolutely right. A movie that requires extra research to be understandable, specially one that isn't even based on a book, is a shitty movie. And TLJ has at least three of those moments:

>the explanation on the bombs falling on zero G, and how they don't use gravity but are pulled trought eletro magnetic field
>Snoke's origin
>why Holdo is such an obnoxious bitch and why the movie acts like this is normal, and you're suposed to like her anyway

TLJ writing is utter garbage.

I prefer the way she looks afterwards, but that's it.

>implying she wasn't always a slut

Girls turn to feminism to assuage their guilty consciences over their promiscuity.

Especially when it's the 9th fucking installment in the franchise.
This isn't exactly unexplored territory here.

Feminism

>>the explanation on the bombs falling on zero G, and how they don't use gravity but are pulled trought eletro magnetic field
You can't be fucking serious

t. Trekkie

What does it for you? Her caked on eye brows or her shitty bangs or her weird grimace/smile?

>proud slut
>hates men

????

Internalized guilt. She knew being a slut is wrong and that men who enable sluts are scum. But they also can't say no to hedonism.

That is explained on one of the guides, just like Snoke's origin.

Of course, many people complained about those two plot holes, that aren't exactly plot holes but just Rian Jonhson shitty writing showing itself, without ever knowing there is extra data outside of the movies. After all, who the fuck buy those things?

The movie will live for decades while the books will fade and be forgotten, and in 30 years in the future people will still ask "how the fuck are those bombs falling in zero G?", or "Who the fuck is Snoke, and how did the First Order came to power?" and it's all Rian Jonhson's fault.

I think it might have something to do with the contrast. She looks fairer in the second image and her hair is darker. Not sure though.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

what bothered me was how did slow bombers become a thing when they had Y-wings or even B-wings that did the same job

>B-Wing master race.

>that thumbnail

K lost everything and was just trying to find a way to die that wasn't as meaningless as his life. To compare his pain with nu-Luke should be a crime.

There's no logic to Nu-Wars designs just pure laziness

To make some WW2 comparison bullshit.

Not lying, that's literally it.

>not y-wing best wing

have fun getting ripped apart in dogfights NERD

>that nu-x wing

how did i never notice that garbage in the movie

>literally shitting on Space A-10 Thunderbolt
Stay off my Star Wars, child.

Kill yourself.

Naw jk, thanks for offering a different point of view. Still wrong, though.

Why do you guys do this "calling women who have lots of sex sluts" thing? Are you all gay? You're literally shaming women for sleeping with you.

I had a friend with benefits for a while who was fucking other dudes. The other dudes were clean so I never gave her shit about it. If she felt bad for being a slut she wouldn't have fucked me.

You fuckers are contributing to a world where women are told it's bad to fuck men for fun and you're all too fucking dumb to realize it.

Sorry to break it to you user and don't take this the wrong way but you may just have nostalgia googles, looks like they're coming off from your post so that's good.

SHE'S LIKE EVERY FUCKING COCKSUCKING SLITHERING HUMAN RESOURCES CUNT I'VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH!!!FACT!!!

>not choosing space TBF Avenger

listen here buckaroo i was ion torpedoing cruiser class ships before you were a spice fueled design concept in your creators mind

you really don't understand how the female brain works

I must confess. Sweetieposting gets me rock hard. When you're arguing about something on the internet with strangers and one of them calls you "Sweetie" as they disagree with you...I don't know, just something about it creates a sexual tension that just makes me want to hatefuck.

Lol

I didn't care if she was supposed to be a SJW insert, but she was a dumb leader who saw Poe as the reckless wanna-be hero that he is, but didn't tell him shit about her plan. If she was supposed to be such a great leader then she should have known that Poe was the kind of person who would take things into his own hands.

Like, so many lives could have been saved if she hadn't been so stupid.

no glasses at all m80 i just think the new star wars ship designs are uninspired and disappointing

I'm sorry I don't want to be sucked in by a space Bermuda Triangle, dipshit.

Not everyone wants to just bang women everywhere, a vast number of man wants to raise a family, and that is not possible with a crazy slut who tends to cheat you. Fot those who wants to get into long term monogamic relationships, sluts are a kind of person that should be avoided like the plague.

Of course, unless you are a lame cuck. If that's what you like, feel free to get DSTs, raise another man's cum, and get your WiiU stolen on the divorce when she gets tired of your lack of masculinity and trade you for some chad.

>The other dudes were clean so I never gave her shit about it
I can never tell whether posts like these are polbait or genuine cucks but I'm fine with not knowing and laughing at them either way

cant hit what you cant find buddy boy,have fun with your glorified fidget spinner

>that pic
its like all of the sequel aliens were just concepts for one alien

Hi cuck.... LOL

am i the only one who thought they showed very little of alien races?

>you're reading too much into this

That'd be believable if SJW news sites weren't coming to the exact same conclusion we were from the opposite end. You're simply not paying attention if you don't think Holdo is a 100% yass queen proxy.

Or instead of keeping him in the dark or telling the truth, mislead him with some bullshit and let him sacrifice himself in a shootout while everyone else run away. Why save the guy that question your authority, while leaving a shitload of loyal captains to die?

Don't matter how you see that situation, either Holdo is an obnoxious and cocky boss, or she is plain dumb. There's no other explanation.

>"calling women who have lots of sex sluts" thing?
women call women sluts, are you retarded? Women are the most vigilant police of other women's sexuality. The reason slutting around is so common now is that women can do it uninhibited without other women in their circle of influence knowing and telling everyone else

S T A R W A R S
T
A
R
W
A
R
S

I lived in the South, every waitress calls me Sweetie or Honey. It gets old real fast.

At least she's fucking dead now.

Call me what you want. I had just gotten out of a relationship and didn't want another, but I wanted sex. So we had sex.

Isn't a cuck someone who gets off on not having sex?

It's only cuck if the other partner enjoys it.

Poe disobeyed direct orders when he attacked the orbital gunship. This resulted in the loss of an entire bomber squadron. No superior would ever trust him with their plans

>You're literally shaming women for sleeping with you.
And? They shame men all the time for stuff like this.

>I had a friend with benefits for a while who was fucking other dudes.
Give me a C! Give me a U! Give me a C! Give me a K!

>You fuckers are contributing to a world where women are told it's bad to fuck men for fun and you're all too fucking dumb to realize it.
Why would you want them to? One false move will put you in jail.

Who the fuck even calls other people sweetie like wtf

Women are weird

>master sweetie
lost

So you're basically admitting that women wouldv'e been having more sex with men all along if they could do it without fear of being called a slut? That sounds great!

Cool. I don't. I don't like kids, don't want to get married, and I don't have a job that could support a family. Sorry that I'm having casual sex while you struggle to find an irl waifu.

>get killed doing your job

wew

>have no choice but to take out death ship
>that was the original plan
>Leia suddenly decides to abandon the plan
>Poe disobeys the order, succeeds at taking the ship out
>LOL YOU'RE DEMOTED, EVEN AFTER THE ETNIRE REBEL LEADERSHIP IS KILLED AND WE NEED OFFICERS

Hey Sup Forums, how's it going? Do you make all your life choice based off media hysteria? Don't drink that tap water, I hear the government is filling it with mind control drugs!

>now stand there while i lead us on a death march and destroy one of our few battleships in retarded last ditch manouver after getting more people killed with my shit evacuation attempt

>So you're basically admitting that women wouldv'e been having more sex with men all along if they could do it without fear of being called a slut? That sounds great!

hurr durr hedonism is a legitimate societal outlook
having more than a handful of sexual partners increases the chance of divorce, depression, and STDs by several orders of magnitude. Long-term hormonal contraceptive holds a statistically-significant link with breast and cervical cancer, earlier menopause, and significantly reduced levels of oxytocin (the hormone responsible for pair bonding and mother-child bonding), not to mention women on birth control piss out the extra estrogen, which is unfilterable except by distillation

but at least you get laid more often ;)

hes right you know

>They jump without taking out the Dreadnaught.
>The First Order jumps in behind them and nukes the entire fleet.
>Everyone dies.

Alternatively.
>The Dreadnaught fires on the fleet and not the base.
>Everyone dies.

Rian can't write for shit.

Yeah, you want people to stop shaming sluts because that makes a society that don't benefit YOU.

Look, I don't like relationships and only fuck and run just like you, but I am not an egocentric dick. If the world was written to forfeit my personal needs, and not those of the people who want to raise a family and contribute to other people's well being, the western society would crash in two generations.

Stop being an selfish bastard, and asking people to advocate for your personal interests. An honest ladies man may be charming, but a delusional one is nothing but a shithead.

>rebel base had finished evacuating
>no point losing ships to an ORBITAL BOMBER

That's not how that word works.

The movie seems like it was written by a teenage girl. Just have all the things you "need" to have a star wars movie (death star, big bad emperor, darth vader type character) with a ton of fucking SJW inserts.

CAN

YOU

NOT

You have an influential and decorated hero of your Resistance questioning your orders in front of the whole bridge, you fucking take him to the side and tell him calmly what your plan is and why he shouldn't go do something absolutely stupid that results in everybody getting killed.

Her design was terrible but desu it was actually Poe that was acting like an over emotional idiot.

To that point, it seemed contrived and was really badly written. Poe was my favorite new character and they shit on his character in TLJ to make some stupid point.

BRAVO GEORGE LUCAS

Nope, traditional definition of a cuck is man who lets his wife sleep around.

what kills me is they gave her a literal halo

>won't raise a family
other memeplexes, like islam, and dictatorship, and communism, dictatorships all, play the long game and will just wait it out.

Your grandchildren will live in dictatorship.

A cuck is someone who does terrible things to his mental stability, his image, his livelyhood but due to a mental defection thinks it's good, healthy and enjoyable. You can apply this concept to sex or anything really. Open couple for example: idiot logic means it's fair game, reality is you signed a cuckold agreement.

If you have to take such an action, you might as well skip that step and throw him in the fucking brig if he can’t take it upon himself to obey basic orders

There's a problem with this course of action. If the protagonists were actually competent, the movie would be 60 minutes long.

Mutiny is a captain's fault, and not of the crew.

Either she explained to him what was her plan, or than she kill him to make him an example. But just demote and expect him to stay sitted in his place without doing anything? That is the kind of naive line of tought that made the rebels get whipped out.