Richard Spencer and who?

Richard Spencer and who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&feature=youtu.be&t=11313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gal Gadot

I'm guessing it's someone either black or asian or latina. "Still" one hit wonder implies a relatively recent one hit wonder- as in she could turn it around.

I'm thinking Carly Rae Jepsen.

>Wonder
this

Richard Spencer isn't dating anyone.

The way liberals/the left use "Alt-Right" to mean "anyone who isn't a lunatic progressive" means we could just be looking for any Hollywood star who isn't a progressive. Like a Chris Pratt.

Spencer didn't get punched last year, and he didn't really get arrested. What celebrities have been decked?

Makes sense. Foreign Born. "Still" one hit wonder (which implies she's had one hit but isn't a former star or washed up).

That's not Richard Spencer though. They're using the reddit version of "alt-right" - which means basically any conservative. There's a ton of Trump fags/neo-cons who love Israel and vice versa.

Im stuck on that part.

Oh god could it be Tila Tequila? But she was a no-hit wonder.

It's obviously a guy

It's Milo

It's definitely a black woman since Sup Forums spotting a black girl coming out of Richard's shower at his house a few days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&feature=youtu.be&t=11313

Azealia Banks?

She's not foreign born is she?

Oh. Tila Tequila, maybe? She went to Spencer's conferences.

Milo Yiannopolous and Shaggy.

based

Sneed

It looks like a fucking ghost video lol. Why is there some random weirdo walking around in the background.

Also you can't see what race that person is. Just has dark hair.

>blind item
You do realize that its all fanfiction and things that can be inferred without any insider access right?

Mel Gibson though he never punched or got punched

Yeah, someone like Mel Gibson. He likes Gadot looking women too.

Tila is in a relationship with a middle eastern guy.

change "and" to "literally" and you got yourself a thread that makes sense

I'm thinking it's gotta be a jew or a black woman since they say it's a strange pairing.

Richard likes hanging out and being social with "the enemy" is order to prove how smart and nice he is. He likes to come across and reasonable and sort of wants to be accepted by the cool kids. That's why he and Julia Ioffe were always drinking in DC.

And Gadot is married

>It's Jim's girlfriend

more like cuckokur

Gal gadot

One hit "wonder" it's gadot

damn she's a qt jew

Tommy Robinson. He's "Alt Right" by their standards, is fiercely pro Israel and has been punched and arrested multiple times in 2017.

Why would she hook up with a Brit?

Tommy Robinson got punched and arrested multiple times in 2017.

Doesn't have to be Gal Gadot. Robinson is married with kids though.

>All these anons saying actresses names.
"One hit wonder" is synonymous with singers/musicians rather than actors

maybe because it was posted on FUCKING Sup Forums!

at least post your Sup Forums spam on the right board you idiots..

Rita Ora or Charli XCX

And the nigger who interviewed him. They made quite a pair.

what does any of this have to do with television and film?

why do women love bad boys so much

Sure, BUT it could refer to an actress.

Can't see the girl in the video very well. Just black hair. Didn't look like Rita Ora. Could be Charli XCX

Sup Forums = /cel/ and always will.

Has spencer ever been arrested?

My guess is Robinson too. Are there any 'media' people in Britain who have interviewed him who have had a hit or anything?

lel if it's Kylie Minogue - she had one hit in the U.S., I believe.

spencer is married and his wife just had their second kid recently

Nah, Spencer is against race-mixing, and would commit career suicide by dating a non-white. Definitely a European or Anglospherian.

Iggy Azalea

I think he got arrested and kicked out of Hungary

implying she'd ever date a whiteoid

It's Kate beckinsale(sp?)

It's a man. Richard Spencer is a admitted homosexual you morons

Hmm. That would lend make sense considering how important the aresters were. I was thinking Robinson because it's been alleged the police are literally harassing him

However wasn't it a few years ago that spencer was arrested there? Or did he go back again (or am i misremembering).