Has there been a bigger fuck up ever imagined than this retard? If they left this faggot behind...

Has there been a bigger fuck up ever imagined than this retard? If they left this faggot behind, the entire quest would have been easy mode.

he gets better, but the entire first movie is just him being responsible for every bad thing that happens

He is a transparent plot device. There would be no story as is without him.

This is how I look when I realize I'm fairly decent looking but am still 5'6"

Him touching the palantir was very important

Unironically one of the best parts of RotK

>Has there been a bigger fuck up ever imagined than this retard?
*blocks your path*

he tricked treeniggers into attacking isegard

He prevents the King of Gondor from murdering his own son and heir, thus saving the day.

Neither Merry nor Pippin are directly involved in defeating Sauron. However they each have their own arcs, and go on to greatness and acts of heroism in their own right.

That's a major deal in the novels. It's not as apparent in the movie, because they cut off the ending, but it's there.

>king of gondor
excuse me?

What about his legs?

steward

Jesus, you fags care about the details but ignore the big themes

Yeah. It was in the book. Aragorn son talked about how the kingdom should enanct a temporary tax debt forgiveness program and it enraged him

>he gets better
always the same excuse...

classic case of repulsive character that the author tries to forcefully redeem to excuse his stupidity

He's a stranger, the fuckup should be someone on your group.

>all these faggots that probably don't even eat second breakfast

Childhood is keeping ben alive till ep 5
Adulthood is realizing based Kenny was right all along...
I will never get a comfy TWD show like this game. why even live lads?

In the first movie, yes.
In the books, no.

Also rekt Uruks with top tier rock throwing. Then they smoke a bowl afterwards. Totally redeemed desu

>Childhood is keeping ben alive till ep 5
How???

He did not fuck up Moria in the book fuck off.