Monkeys are cute :3

Monkeys are cute :3

What are some good films about monkeys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0D48xL9cDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT AGAIN

That one on YouTube that shows apes eating a monkey alive, asshole first. Great movie - so adorable!

Any culture that eats or harms monkeys deserves to be wiped out.

SPLAT

Dunston checks in

black panther LOL!

aw

hmm okay.

Poor baby :(

who filmed this

God I love watching moan after it gets splattered. Just wish I could hear it whimper too.

edgy breh, ur so kewl xd

12 years a slave

youtu.be/Z0D48xL9cDE

Fuck you, my man.

More like who flimed this

Why the fuck didnt the person filming this help that poor monkey? This is why I often question if we are better than these so called "animals".

Seeing monkeys in emotional distress is honestly pretty funny
I don't know why, but monkeys and apes inspire a hatred in me that I can't explain

>The last thing it sees is cock and balls pounding a vagina, as if life is mocking it with what it will never have while simultaneously showcasing the circle of life.
Do you think it's monkey spirit flew into the balls and was reborn?

Maybe because they are vulnerable and humanoid,so you can introject your violent tendecies that remind you of your beatings earlier in your life

It's only baby monkeys for me. It's kind of like that aggression I feel when I want to play/roughhouse with a dog or a kid, except with baby monkeys it escalates to actual violence. It's like they're too cute.

They're like fucking rats that sit in trees and shit on your head. who gives a fuck if some of them get run over

life imitates kino

This all hippies here can go fuck themselves.

Straight Outta Compton

They look like malnourished brazilian/venezuelan kids.