What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PluaPvhkIMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he realised that america was a mistake

He thought Franco was a major cunt not to let the guy his whole movie was based on talk for a bit
You know Chads don't respect that kind of bitch moves

he cannot sanction this buffoonery

He obviously had a stroke.

He got BTFO by based Franco

He was probably in awe that Franco didn't see the irony in being a huge egotistical cunt about winning an award about a huge egotistical cunt that he was supposedly parodying

That and he didn't bring Greg on stage, even tho the movie is named after his book and gets 90% of its content from the book

And all Wiseau wanted to say was "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live"

And Franco is so far up his own ass he doesn't see the irony in writing, directing, producing and starring in a movie meant to mock a man for writing, starring, directing and producing his own movie

Hi Hugh

hello darkness my old friend

She knows he thinks theyre buffoons. He's expressing being stunned he lost to a buffoon. She's enjoying his stone faced disgust.

He's just another trying to bully based Tommy

>I put my heart and soul into that circus movie and I lose to fucking Franco’s shitty Room remake?
>Fuck it. If I can’t win an award, I’m going to at least get paid. Deb! Call Disney. The claws are going back on.

He was thinking about all the hot sexy time he'll have later with his beautiful wife because he is straight.

He's really not all that handsome now that I think about it.

He really should have won, you could tell it was a passion project
>youtube.com/watch?v=PluaPvhkIMU

he's never been handsome, he's just ultra lean and roided out, good grooming and hair. If he wasn't an actor no one would look at him twice.

I think he looks better with a beard

>he's never been handsome
post a pic of yourself, faggot

And yet chicks really seem to dig him. They watch Kate & Leopold and he gets them all wet.

I feel more bad for Tommy desu.
Poor guy would have deserved a few words.

Poor tommy why didn't hacko let him speak

Franco is fucked now so there is justice in the world

weird legs desu