Conan O’Brien Headed To Haiti

archive.is/1SwuK

>“Still reeling from @realDonaldTrump’s very negative Yelp review of Haiti, which means I’ll love it,” O’Brien tweeted. “Headed to Haiti later this week to explore and make some new friends. Stay tuned for my report.”

the travel segments are usually good, hope he can pull it off without being too biased.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-blasted-insulting-immigrants-s-thole-countries-article-1.3752001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a fucking genius

just by doing stuff like this puts conan a head above the other late night nobs imo

he backs up his values

Haiti is actually a massive shithole after the earthquake...it was a shithole before the earthquake too. There aren't any touristy spots either. Not sure what he's expecting to do there but it'll be a depressing trip for him.

I like Conan but I really hope he gets kidnapped or something. The vindication would be amazing

Praying Conan gets murdered and raped over there. Liberals would have an absolute meltdown

this

>Finds out its a shithole
>Can't air the episode because he couldn't find any positive aspects of Haiti

>very negative Yelp review of Haiti, which means I’ll love it
These retards will genuinely pretend to like anything Trump hates even if they get raped and killed.
Liberals and leftists are so indoctrinated they're blindly suicidal now.

queue shots of beaches, clear water, nice locals doing cultural things

see goy, Trumpfykins is a racist and you should let these poor people immigrate to the Midwest

What values? Denying reality?

>visit tourist area of shithole.
>oh wow this is great what is the problem?
every libtard ever.

Can't wait to hear about this irish fuckhead getting murdered.

>irish
he's American

That's it. I'm DONE with Conan. Yet another libtard SJW propagandist.

>What values
making crybabies like you mad

imagine if he got murdered there!

Alright /pol-tv/ answer me this

Why is Haiti such a shithole compared to DR? They're both literally on the same island next to eachother, Haiti independence is almost as old as the USA and the DR has a considerable Black population as well

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying DR is paradise but they're no where near as shit as Haiti with their mud cookies

I don't think Conan has ever made me mad. I like some of his stuff on youtube even if he's delusional. Are you sure you're not projecting?

Turner fucked him over with his communist ways.

I miss old Conan so much ;_;

Surely he'll go without any sort of security, no?

Can we meme him into eating a dirt cookie, a Haitian delicacy?

>shitholes
>lmao fuck the less fortunate #epic
Why do magapedes hate the common American workingman so much, even after he won them the election?

>be celebrity
>go to shithole country and be treated like a god
>WOW THIS PLACE ISN'T BAD AT ALL

Meanwhile the average tourist will probably get beaten/raped for $40.

This. Haiti anons ready your snipers

There aren't any in Haiti anymore.

Haiti is 90% nigger
DR is 10% nigger

That's a pretty big difference there.

>Be random person on the internet
>Assume everything you see is a lie
>WOW

make another post how you much you hate hem

It'd be interesting to see Conan actually realize the place is a shithole. I mean, we all know the take home will be that the people are nice (big surprise, carefully selected locals are nice to American star), but I hope he at least showcases what a shithole the place is.

Let it happen to Oliver or Colbert instead.

I hope shots leak of Conan's ex-Delta Force security team shadowing him

>be celebrity
>be treated like a god
Gen Z believes this

Will he partake in the local culinary customs by tasting the famous haitian mud cake?

>DR is 10% nigger

lol did Sup Forums tell you that?

>i've never left my state

>Haiti anons

I doubt they have Internet there

The killed the white french population and then tried to manage the country by themselves. They just became an african country but in the caribbe

tbqh"There are nice things too" is enough to prove that the President of the United States shouldn't call it a shithole

>official statistics are Sup Forums
Says more about you than Sup Forums t b h

>reading comprehension
White celebrities are literally god in Haiti are you stupid

>10%
Everybody in both countries is black by US standards

That said, Domicans prove the paper bag rule is more important than the one drop rule. Dominicans are caramel colored and have, you know, police officers and electricity and plumbing and they can read. Haitians are coal colored and live Mordor-style.

Suddenly people want to pretend Haiti isn't terrible.

the government is going to give them special treatment. You don't honestly think these are completely random trips right?
>drumpft BTFO!

>Mutts literally can't call a spade a spade these days

I lived in the Dominican Republic for about 7 months back in 2011.

Haiti is 100% black.
DR is mostly a combo of white, hispanic, and black.

I visited Haiti twice, and both times I said I would never go back. The Dominicans do not generally like the Haitians at all. Dominicans are poor, but they have their shit together.

The boys know if they want to get off the island they better be able to hit or throw a baseball. The girls know if they want to get off the island they have to be beautiful.

side note:
Dominican women are some of the best lovers on the planet.

>they're actually black, by US standards
Shut the fuck up you mongrel nigger mutt.

Guys what if he gets kidnapped and Trump has to save him, would he?

My mother's from Haiti, she hates it. Of course it's a shithole. Conan is going to go to one of the resorts and pretend it isn't shit, fuck him.

You like Trump?

who is that. trumps fuck buddy?

>Everybody in both countries is black by US standards
Let's try reality instead of shit you just made up. Dominicans are hispanic by US standards.

>holding politicians to higher standards than your average shitposter
You're from one of those shitholes where every public figure is bought by the mafia, I can tell.

>My mother's from Haiti

Reggie please go

Dominicans get mad as fuck when they face the truth

If Obama's considered black so are dominicans, can't really have it both ways lel

Lmfao I don't get the angle of this post

The "mutt" meme is supposed to be for Americans claiming people ARE white, asshole

I've been to Sweden, Germany, England, Finland, Spain, Thailand and Turkey.

The production crew will clean up a city block, make it look nice, they'll film the episode then leave and it will go to trash again shortly afterwords.
Conan is exploiting them.

Trump's puppetmaster

magapedes ITT seem to be perfectly fine with Israel pulling the strings though

>Conan is exploiting them.
This and everyone else who's pretending Haiti isn't a shithole is lying.

>making crybabies like you mad

I'm on the floor laughing it up, he'll have more security guards then audience members at the show.

>YOU'RE NOT HISPANIC YOU'RE BLACK BY MY STANDARDS

Shut up mutt, you're just a retard waiting for a heart attack to take you away from the favela you live in.

>anything that disproves my delusional narrative is a conspiracy

Didn't realize I'd struck such a nerve

>we're actually proud Spaniards descended from Cortez himself

People still use Yelp?

Proof?

there won't be nice places, there'll be nice people. haiti is a shithole

is in the mud cookie

If Haiti is a shithole with few opportunities and jobs, why is their population still growing? Don't people who are in bad circumstances and have few material support have less kids? Having kids takes up a lot of effort and money.

>delusional
"Haiti is great" is the worst fucking public delusion I've seen in years. Trump is preying on idiots who reflexively disagree with him 100% of the time.

Kinda strange how according to you guys, Trump has a new puppetmaster every week, who all seemingly have vastly different agendas and goals than the previous ones.

You have to be a mega cuck to try and act like haiti is a good place

Name one French colony that isn't hell on earth

>stays in the secure, rich-people area of Haiti
>"Haiti is so beatiful! Tuck Frump!"

You can say that and it's true but the President shouldn't. Every child in this nation is looking up to him, this is decency 101, I don't get why Trump supporters think they have to defend the comment at all costs.

>Haiti
>common American workingman

I see.

The delusional narrative that Haiti is a shithole?

Trump is a retard and so are you

Proof will be when the episode airs. Will they show people literally eating mud?

Are you genuinely retarded? Look at the countries by fertility rate. Every top one is a nigger shithole

>going to visit for a day or two
>i'll love it

no shit

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-blasted-insulting-immigrants-s-thole-countries-article-1.3752001

Look at the fucking picture the media ran with for a "Fuck Trump, Haiti is actually a great country" story. Look at it. This was judged a GOOD picture of Haiti.

>lol did Sup Forums tell you that?
No, official demographics information did. About 10% of DR's population is pure black, vs. 95% of Haiti's.

Are you this retard?>lol everyone who isn't white is a nigger

I wonder why a nation that's 95% black would be much worse than one that's largely made up of mulattoes. It's almost like genetic racial average IQ is a real thing.

>think of the children

He said it in private and then some asshole leaked it.

Source doesn't work.

It's not a fucking narrative, it's a fact. Haiti is a crime ridden third world country that was ravaged by natural disasters and has one of the highest homicide rates in the world. If Trump said "water is wet" your first course of action would be to try and disprove him.

>this retard
I'm "that retard" and in case you didn't notice I point out in that fucking post why unlike gender, nigger is a spectrum

Foreign """aid""" allows it to happen.
Send just enough food to keep them alive and growing but also enough to cause their local food production economy to collapse due to the free food flooding the market. This places the country under the thumb of the doners as they now have decimated food production and economy so they become reliant on it.

Why do you people assume that he'll want to give some squeaky clean image of the country? they'll show how life is hard but how the people are still decent and friendly. The point isn't that third world countries are secretly rich and perfect but that the people are still people.

>i need the president to be my daddy because my real one hates me
No wonder liberals liked Obama so much

It's always been Israel.

>why would a nation of black people keep pumping out kids when they can't afford it
Have you never met black people?
They don't think in terms like "this will be bad for my future so I shouldn't do it". They only think in terms of what will feel good to them in the moment.

the trump shitthole comment is a misstep they are pouncing on. You can't win.

>this is a shithole
>ReEEE send aid! no borders now! take refugees!

>this isn't a shithole
>ReEEE they are just like you let them in!

Try Wayback Machine, it was there

Someone at Alternet actually developed a shred of awareness

67 IQ

Basically no infrastructure

Corrupt police

Disdain for upper class

Gentlemen, Conan is going to die unless he literally never leaves his hotel and has 6 bodyguards at any time

>all poors are shitholers
"Down with the global Elites"
"Fuck the poor though lel"

Just because you don't show the real bad stuff on camera doesn't mean the country you defend isn't a shithole.

>he point isn't that third world countries are secretly rich and perfect but that the people are still people.
The point of his trip is to show Drumpf that Haiti is a normal country, which it isn't.

>mulattoes are suddenly not black on Sup Forums of all places

Nice mental gymnastics

Edgy

The truth stings, no?