How is the MCU going to adapt this scene?

How is the MCU going to adapt this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/marvel-heroes-villains-beaten-by-squirrel-girl/erik-barnes
twitter.com/addiedafaddie/status/925000886920859648
twitter.com/songen_4/status/937314954876674049
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe I used to like this piece of shit comic

Weakness is our strength, Spidermale.

>purple hair
>frumpy

Checks out

>frumpy

yes it's almost as if between then and now, you got swept up in a contrarian ideology that has made you miserable and unable to enjoy anything

>"Drop the chopsticks, pal."
Why? Is it cultural appropriation?

morbid obesity is usually a bad guy super power
or did the blob switch sides in nuMarvel (switch sides meaning gender)

Fatty's probably worried she won't get her 5000 calories if she has to share.

how are you going to keep anyone with power in check with no power?

How can you keep others in check if you have no powers tho? That makes no sense and only comes off as desperate victimization.

Nah, between then and now, Marvel got co-opted by a bunch of social justice fanatics who practiced cronyism and fundamentally altered everything through bad writing and an incessant need to virtue signal. Thankfully, it has adversely affected Marvel's bottom line. It's a shame it took that, and major news outlets removing comics from their top 100 lists altogether, for the investors to wake up and do something. Christ, this "social justice" facade is malignant.

No. I just developed taste.

You should start doing it too

>writers inject hamfisted topical politics into an unrelated, popular comic book
>people dont like it anymore
>WOW SHITLORD WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI?

but the contrarian ideology started with them ruining my funnybooks

Is she cuntsplaining him?

Somebody better storytime America, that will shut yer mouth.

What he said. You'll know the contrarian urge, want to criticize just because "you think" it's overhyped.

If people enjoy something popular that I never had any interest in I let them be, contrarians can't.

She looks like a female version of MCU's Ned Leeds.

Spidey ia clearly being sarcastic and taking the piss out of her

How about this one? (1/3)

*blocks you're path*

This character replaced Tony Stark as Iron Man btw.

Some fans think that Zendaya's character will end up being her instead of Mary Jane.

Nah, it's actually comics that got turned into SJW shitrags.

Well she's more fuckable than Tony

I'm assuming she's replying to the "with great power comes great responsability", which if it's the case, makes her answer completely nonsensical.
>hurr durr that's not true because most people that have power don't act responsibly with it
How is that a rebuttal you fat piece of shit? I swear the writer of this garbage must be retarded.

>Brining Riri into MCU
Wouldn't surprise me, gotta get people to buy their shit books somehow.

>contrarian ideology
>Trump was rightfully elected president even though several states had illegals vote in the millions
>contrarian ideology
You need to get a grip on reality.

>old marvel comics used to be fun and interesting
>diversity was there but it was never forced down your throat

>new comics are just repeats of the old comics but shittier
>forced diversity
>every white male character needs to have a black version or a female version
what the fuck happened?

Something in 2014 happened and fucked everything up.

Sup Forums is always right.

How does a child with no power keep other people in check

Do it

And she'll soon be killed off and forgotten about. Give it six months, tops.

Reward mechanisms determined by other individuals make you a slave.

I don't know the context of the scene, but that's where my mind went, too.
>i am of Asian heritage and you are not, how dare you eat the food of my people with the utensils of my people

when uncle ben gave that advice he didn't know about peter's powers, he just assumed he was a normal boy who had beaten up another. everyone in the world has the great power to influence the environment and the people around them. typical of sjws to bring that down and have everyone pretending they're weak and powerless

That wir be $500 dorra

If this is meant as parody it's actually not bad.

Do not post Carl Manvers

Spiderman could be saving lives, but instead he is having his time wasted by a purple activist hippo.
It's a sad world the fictional people live in.

So if I set myself up with my own dopamine drip and OD I'm free?

Slave morality has become a plague

>this guy eats cereals when he wakes up that must mean he's fat and a slave to his own desires
This is your mind on Sup Forums.

Corn syrup is really bad for you, dude. Plus, look at that ash, that shit ain't healthy.
The rest is mostly projection after projection but there's some truth on it.

you fat whale

High fructose corn syrup just has a slightly different balance of fructose to sucrose than cane sugar. It's bad for you yeah but it's not some insidious super drug. It's still just sugar.

its not the corn syrup, its how much of it you eat

Anyone have any Captain Britain pics?

Who is this character meant to appeal to?

this doesn't make any sense. THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE! the phrase is a moral ideal, it means that people with great power should use the power responsibly, not that they always do. also, how the fuck are kids more responsible if they have no power. this is a rian johnson tier deconstruction.

If it had ended right there at the last panel, it would have been hilarious.

>the undateable squirrel girl

If you like that still, you are trash

It's a trans character that beats up to the strongest entities in the universe by trolling them. Take your guess.

My breakfasts consist of one glass of water mate, I just find it hilarious how they throw a bunch of projections at a random reddit poster hidden behind pseudointellectual garbage from the most entry-level philosopher imaginable and think that's something worthy of a screencap.
It's literally on the same level as Rick and Morty.

Did a sixth-grader win a contest to do the character designs for that comic?

>>i am of Asian heritage and you are not, how dare you eat the food of my people with the utensils of my people
kek

sad, depressed kek.

How are they going to adapt THIS?

>It's a trans character that beats up to the strongest entities in the universe by trolling them.
Really?

>Take your guess.
So it sells, what, 5 issues a month?

woah, they even found a way to insult the original character.
what is it though, virtue signalling disguised as inclusiveness or are they trying to get a new demographic do buy comics?
blacks barely have any interest on this.
your typical fat, disgusting, socially inept nerd is white.

Obviously not. Sixth graders probably still have imaginations.

Didn't this chick(?) beat Thanos?

Probably with someone screaming for like, 30 seconds at the backs of people who are too far away to hear.

their comic book sales are far behind DC's that I honestly think it is more about social engineering for them now then it is anything else

I absolutely refuse to acknowledge them a the same character.

u mad whiteboi?
we be stealin ur women n shiet

Actually a Tumblr artist, no memes

I want an alternate timeline where she said she'll never grow up to be Anders Breivik

that's convenient, because I refuse to acknowledge a transphobic piece of trash like you. Don't even bother replying, I don't converse with racists.

>Unbeatable
Only if you're talking about my meat

ranker.com/list/marvel-heroes-villains-beaten-by-squirrel-girl/erik-barnes

Yes, she's up there in the power index, she's basically a pre-retcon Beyonder powered by Feminism®. Beyonder came from another universe, so it was up to him to determine whether the shit in our universe was relevant to him. Nobody could stop him because he was above the rules of that universe. Squirrel Girl is the same thing. Pointless to say Beyonder was not meant as a joke character and was thus retconned by that legit bona fide real life cuckold Bendis, even though the Beyonder is technically able to be any gender he wants. Squirrel Girl was always meant as a joke character period.

Is she trying to imply those liberal college students are actually "keeping people in check" with their stupid protests they do all the time?

Kek

It's fucking amazing to be honest. Art for a long time aimed for the perfect representation of human anatomy and beauty. Even old comics had somewhat realistic drawings with proportions and traits that made sense. Now everything looks goofy, amateurish, sloppy, almost like it's trying to be shit on purpose.
Things like these are what's going to be taken as reference for future artists.

it was like a funny joke character like myxsptlk, now i guess it's some redone feminist shit. i don't keep up anymore.

Liberalism is a celebration of decadence and ugliness. Nothing illustrates this more than then fall of arts and entertainment when they started to take it over.

*progressivism/marxism
liberalism is dead

Do you have the tweet of the JP upset over the art after buying a trade? I for the life of me cannot find it.

What did Marvel comics mean by this?

No, writers like Reminder are still around that I like. You are just full of shit

>girl has colored hair
>Sup Forums gets triggered.

Every single time.

nvm found it.

twitter.com/addiedafaddie/status/925000886920859648

nevermind the fact that what she's saying makes no sense.
if it fits your narrative though, focus on her hair.
if only you said that she looks like your stereotypical sheltered rejected woman.

>twitter.com/addiedafaddie/status/925000886920859648
?

What am I looking at?

lmao twitter.com/songen_4/status/937314954876674049

>that absolutely lethal cringe when you know this was written by a white guy in his late teens/early twenties
quite sad desu senpai

>20 years later
>alcoholic whore
>had money once but fucked up lot of times
>best friends hates her
>nearly destroyed the world many, many times
Best teacher ever

This, it makes me think of Dobson ever since he became a SJW to compensate for his lack of talent, it's really pathetic

Lol wtf.

>uh, so are you going to make me that latte or just stand there?

>Marvel hires SJWs to write comics in the hope that it appeals to a large demographic
>turns out SJWs aren't a large demographic
>turns out SJWs actually repulse the majority of people whom they preach to
>Marvel comic sales begin plummeting
>Disney steps in and tells them to cancel all these SJW comics and characters
>Marvelfags praise Disney
>meanwhile Disney kills their Star Wars franchise by doing the same thing
It's like pottery

Jesus christ, I've seen this before and thought that she was talking on the phone, which would make it weird, but still kind of make sense. Nope, she's just monologuing to herself in a painfully stilted way.

Whoever wrote this should really be ashamed of themselves.

So she really did become Tony Stark

chivas guadalajara lmao