Hottest movie scenes

Hottest movie scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222986156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keanu forced to engage in a heterosexual encounter

how did he not have an erection during this?

POST IT

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He can't out of respect of his former girlfriend.

How much was he paid to suffer through this scene?

She didn't have a dick

Bugs, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, because I worry about you. We've been friends for a long time, and God knows the stuff we've been through - and so do you. You've always cultivated that free spirit, that weird way you have to do things, and I respect that. I don't often meddle in your life, because I know that you can handle your own problems in your own way. So when I come to you talking in a serious manner like this, you're one to know that the situation is not like it usually is. And both of us know pretty well what this is about, don't we?... Yeah, we do. Those carrots. You're not going easy on them, Bugs, and it worries me, because anything can happen right now. You're not your usual you, you're acting strange, and I don't know what else to do. I'm reaching to you personnally, because we're both adults, and have a long history together. We both care about each other, and know when it's time to ask each other politely - as I am asking you at the momment - to go EASY. Taking it easy is not an easy thing, if you get me. You probably do, you're a smart guy. Always have been... But you're letting yourself go, and it's getting to everyone of us. People are often asking "is he going to take it easy on the carrots?". Because, man, this is getting really out of hand. So, I'll say this once more, and it's because of everything we have with each other, and I believe I can honestly come to you and say it: Bugs.... please, buddy..... easy on the carrots.

>/lit/ in charge of memes

>implying fat bugs wasn't the best meme of 2017

What movie?

i dont remember 2017 memes.
the year flew by after the election

That scene where Luv beats up the goose in blade runner

Took longer than I thought

IMAGINE

>it wasn't in a single take
>he didnt get the panties she had just had on in his face
how disappointed was he

bullshit, lazy and pathetic taping mouth and calling it a day WHY THEY KEEP DOING THIS!?
this is gold, too bad there is so little of proper gagging in movies

is that lana?

t. arnold

Is this a dream sequence cause by god that should definitely be a dream sequence.
Why the fuck do my dreams treat me this way? They promise the best sex i can imagine and then they take it away...
WTF is wrong with me that i create such dreams for myself.

The sunbathing story scene in Persona and the scene where Shasta comes back to talk to Doc are by far the two hottest scenes ever made.

sauce?

Without a doubt the best pasta to ever grace this board

vimeo.com/222986156

who are these qt jews