en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie
youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU
youtube.com/watch?v=MKWYj5vRuEA
youtube.com/watch?v=zBBsb0z9RJk
youtube.com/watch?v=CZyURJVCZ14
youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit bait

As a yank I’ve only ever been exposed to Summer heights high which is one of my all time favorites.

What the fuck is a houso?

someone living in a government provided home because they're poor as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbjooAJe_E&t=1s
only good bit from housos

housos was pretty good, most of the spin-offs weren't that great though
i like the recurring joke of the arab gang leader being a chubby chaser
it's right there in the title, someone who lives in housing commission houses, typically Western Sydney (other cities probably have equivalents I guess)

Australian ghetto trash

classic nsw arrogance

>t. rural flyover retard

*gropes yer shiela*

try melbourne

>pozzed faggot cunt
even worse lmao

Fuck off yuleh

>it's a poo shit peelshman pretends he's hot shit episode

bit tired of it lads

>melbourne
>not flyover
LOL

1. Melbourne
2. Sydney

5. Perth

10. Pissbin
11. Sadalaide
12. Poobart

99998. Darwin
99999. Canberra

prove me wrong

Is Housos a great representation of Western Sydney?

sydney > melbourne

for me it's A Current Affair

youtube.com/watch?v=lnsNuc0do7Q

Everything is better that the 2 poofta capitols you mentioned

t. unemployed suicidelander

>Cucktoria
KEK

You fucken Sydney poofter fucken

I started browsing Sup Forums in 2011, au/sp/ wasn't even a thing back then and wouldn't be a thing until flags were introduced.

I took a break from Sup Forums right before the Olympics started and didn't come back until the start of 2013 right when it was NRL pre season. I remember following the NFL playoffs and hearing about JFBF and followed his journey through the playoffs. On the day the Ravens won the owl, I remember his victory thread and in that thread there was a lot of drama started by Convict, but of course I had no idea who Convict was at this time. The thread really confused me because I was just there to talk about JFBF's epic prediction and prophecy, but the thread descended into shit.

So then from there I was just posting in /nrl/ threads, continuing with my spamming of Basedogs shit like I had done in the 2012 pre season threads. This was when I was first properly introduced to Goose and Convict (I had no idea who Convict was in the JFBF thread until much later). I had no problem with them at all.

I was even one of the people who would constantly beg Goose to make gifs and Convict to make OC and then say 'thank you based Goose/Convict' or some shit like that when they delivered. Convict too was nice for fantasy discussion because I joined the /nrl/ SC league and love playing fantasy.

But as the season slowly progressed, I began to hate these two, and trips in general. Convict, with his constant attention grabbing by rehashing the same shitty 'OC' that was just the same pic with a different team's colours. But what really pissed me off about Convict was the lies he would perpetuate, the shit about having a wife and kids and being a drug dealer. Then when he posted that collage of someone else's kid posing with Western Bulldogs players whilst claiming it was his son, I fucking lost it.

Then there was Goose, with his constant attempts at being 'that cricket guy' and pretending to know shit about other sports when it's clear he doesn't. I think I really started to hate Goose when he tried posting in /rug/ threads pretending he followed the Wallabies. Then it all exploded in the Ashes when I made that Simpsons song. That's when I really let loose on Goose. But what really shits me about Goose is the image he tries to present of himself when posting with his trip. From his 'I'm going to reply to this random cricket question that popped up with my trip on' when au/sp/ is at maximum shitposting, to his constant use of ironic shitposting when he encounters a person with an opinion he deems to be edgy or in your face or whatever, even if the issue they raised is legitimate (see: people criticizing EA of being a horrible company and him going 'le fuck le system, down with corporations XD XD' in response)

I don't specifically remember when, but at some point in 2013 I started meticulously studying the posting behaviour of Goose and Convict, whether they posted as trip or as user. I remember this one time an 'user' tried posting about fantasy in /nrl/ and posted his team. I went to the SC league to find which team the screenshot belonged to and surprise surprise, it was Convict.

But this summer has really gone to another level. Goose being caught samefagging and forgetting to turn his trip off all but confirmed what type of person he is. Who knows what fucking kind of posts he makes as user, whilst he tries to present this image of 'that mature trip who always discusses cricket when everyone is shitposting and plays video games and definitely isn't some annoying shitposting cunt'.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. These two faggots have made me hate trips. I haven't even talked about Roosterman, and he's right up there in terms of tripfags I hate the most.

real talk

1. Perth
2. Melbourne
3. Sydney
4. Brisbane
5. Adelaide
6. Darwin
7. Hobart
8. Canberra

I finally watched Underbelly season 1. 10 years too late.
Living in Melbourne, it's cool to see all the familiar locations including Cross Keys where Jason Moran was shot in front of his kids. I go to that area every week.

Now I've started watching Fat Tony and Co which feels a lot more phoned in and contradicts a lot of what happened in Underbelly.

>Sudanese capital of Aus
>Above anyone

This show felt like a ripoff of post season 7 Trailer Park Boys. The plots and jokes were too unbelievable and over the top. Did they have to name the place Sunnyvale?

>this confuses and infuriates the flyover

*blocks your path*

launcy is objectively Australia's captial

i live in a very white section of western sydney so it doesn't represent me.... but they did most of their filiming just a suburb over.

>Did they have to name the place Sunnyvale?

In Melbourne we have shit suburbs with nice names. Sunshine and Broadmeadows.
I assume it's supposed to be a take on that but I don't know if Sydney have any suburbs like that.

Also, as for quality. They ran out of jokes after the first season. Don't ever watch Fat Pizza vs Housos. It uses the exact same jokes, has no plot what so ever and doesn't even have an ending.

>a very white section of western sydney
does that even fucking exist?

God people from Sydney are such soft sooky sour grapes

we're too far from a train station for poor people to live here.

try Danger 5, The Hollowmen, Wilfred, Utopia and Frontline

for some reason the biggest cunts on Sup Forums are always from NSW or Qld

I alwats forget that Danger 5 is an Australian show.

the only brown people on my street are an indian family living in a house so big it can only be described as a mansion... they own multiple newsagents i hear.

The first Underbelly is the only decent one. A Tale of Two Cities and The Golden Mile were watchable but pretty middling, and it just got worse with every new season.

The telemovies they made were also so-so.

Northwest is all white

>Underbelly: Badness

what were they thinking

Underbelly: Chopper who /hyped/

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

post aussie kino
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&ab_channel=BlinkyBill
watch the first minute or so then skip to 1:50

shit's fucked

Was in sydney recently and got watching Upper Middle Bogan and fuck me i had a stiffy every time fuck me

Fuck. I was planning on binging it all seeing as its one of the only half decent shows on Stan.

Seeing the ad for it was why I started watching season 1. Went through it all in 2 days.

fb.com/YeahTheNews/videos/461629764235101/
based alf

I would have been fine with Sunshine or Broadmeadows. Just not the exact same name of the trailer park from the other show it was clearly trying to mimic. The show wasn't memorable and I don't remember any specific gags but I know there were a few that were lifted from TPB

s1 is good the rest is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dXHleozgQ18
who remembers this bit of kino

>the princess diana bit

still remember the shit they copped for that

Posting some recent Katter kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1i739SyCu9I

>Katter
>Palmer
>Hanson
>Joyce

what the fuck goes on in Queensland politics

>Kath and Kim
>Pizza
>Danger 5

he's not wrong

I lived in the house directly across the alleyway from La Porchetta, where Benji was killed. Our kitchen window literally faced the entrance to the storage room.

I was coming home from school the day the shooting happened, came down the alleyway only to be stopped by yellow police do not cross tape. Pretty nuts. I had to go around the long way Rathdowne St. to actually get to the house, and then had to plead with a cop to let me through.

Two customers who were in the restaurant at the time nearly sprinted past me trying to avoid even being seen to talk to journalists who were shouting questions at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvVtC0LIYYA
peak chasers kino

when i say directly across the alleyway, the window on the left was our kitchen, the shutter door beside that green bin was where benji was killed

fk

It's funny that Aussies think that something like "Broadmeadows" is a nice name

Could you possibly come up with a more pedestrian uninspiring name than fucking Broadmeadows?

(btw Melbourne is undoubtedly the best city is Australia)

it's that or shit like Inaloo, Cockburn, Wagga Wagga, Chinaman's Knob etc

weak TPB ripoff

>the fucking place is even called Sunnyvale

You now remember The Wedge
You now remember that Rebel Wilson played Fat Mandi, Lucy and Leanne

that's kinda legit spoopy if tru

>You now remember that Rebel Wilson played Fat Mandi, Lucy and Leanne
fuck me she did didn't she

rip off of TPB to be perfectly honest you my bloke

my parents lived down the road from Dave and Catherine Birnie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie in case they didn't really cover them over east and no one here knows what I'm talking about

>t.chink

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie

don't think i know of it, will give it a read. any good documentaries about it?

i read the underbelly book too actually, it's decent

t. leb

probably, they're the most famous serial killers we have in Perth

they abducted girls, david would rape them while catherine watched and then she'd kill them once she started getting jealous. they were seriously fucked

>brisbane
>not the top

>chink capital of Australia (also AIDs capital of Australia)
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Fat Pizza was better

BASED Katters

youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU

>chink capital of Australia
I don't know what Burwood station has to do with any of this, user

this is the fucking real aussie kino

is that chinatown in melbourne yea?

Hold my beer
youtube.com/watch?v=MKWYj5vRuEA

youtube.com/watch?v=zBBsb0z9RJk
who remembers

Amazing that she ad-libbed that entire interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZyURJVCZ14
still think the kiwis have us beaten there

i gotta say though footscray always irked me the most when i was there, sounds like footscrape wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CB6URrV0

Every show Paul Fenech does is identical. He uses the same three characters playing out the same three stereotypes.

so he's a shitty Chris Lilley?

I think the only reason they were so blatant in ripping off TPB is because they figured the audiences wouldn’t cross over so no one would notice. They were wrong.

Holy shit Australians sound like a bunch of dumb cunts. Not one kinoseur among the lot of yous. Australian telly is shit. Spicks and Specks can suck my dick while I finger Myfs butthole.

imagine a white trash/immigrant filled suburban ghetto

Its funny but get a lot rich Indian families in Australia most of them get their degrees in India then move here and make bank and their always either business owners or doctors.