What the fuck did I just watch

What the fuck did I just watch

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/20/Naruto/userrecs
youtube.com/watch?v=1hAJBDZe21w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first good Netflix anime.

You watched an adaptation of one of THE most classic manga.

what about castlevania? it was pretty amazing

>decide to give it a shot
>first episode they are throwing all the boucy tits they can at me
Dropped. Mark of pleb anime.

you're joking right

too deep for you ~~

>le im 15 and my favorite anime is naruto, titan atacking and alchemist brothers

well there's a gay sex scene later on in the show, for people like you so keep watching

It's not anime.

two of them are legit good though

>le

Agreed. It's just edge: the show.

What's wrong with liking FMA? Legit one of the top 5 shounen of all time.

>using "le" even ironically

The Holy Trinity of 2018 anime

Pretty lame to be honest. You must have a really low IQ if you didn't get in the first episode that Ryo is the main villain of the show.
Plebs
btw who was this guy? and what was his probelm

>no Made in Abyss S2
Shit list.

What's the middle one, I recently started watching one punch and I am blow away by how good the animation is.

When is Vento Aureo coming out?

>You must have a really low IQ if you didn't get in the first episode that Ryo is the main villain of the show.
when was that ever the point though? The point was to show the decay of humanity in front of the apocalypse, and that despite that there are still a few people who would keep their humanity till the very end. This wasnt a "who's the villain contest" anime

>What's the middle one
My Hero Academia.

My Hero Academia, the animation is pretty great for that too

I really liked it but man I dont really enjoy the edgy pedo bait stuff. I will watch S2 and probably enjoy it but im not exactly hyped to watch things get worse

It's not an anime though

Je suis un Devilman.

Ripped off eva

you can have a low IQ to understand who this guy is and what was his problem.
So... if you didn't get it...

There is no pedo bait in it.

Do you know any naruto-like animes which don't suck, I love the ideea behind naruto so much too bad the anime isn't that good.

have you read the manga?
I know the anime is toned down but these kids have their penis inspected and put in situations where they suddenly need to get naked ever other episode

>gay sex scene
Don't make me download this user.

>that part where Devilman starts fucking the harpy woman mid fight as he’s killing her

myanimelist.net/anime/20/Naruto/userrecs

Yeah, and they aren't actually children or modeled after real children. Nor is there reason to think the author is baiting anyone.

For real, one episode starts with a rough gay sex scene. Caught me offguard

art
it was just an intro.

>im not exactly hyped to watch things get worse
They only get more interesting as the series progresses.

Its not about who the bad guy is you dumbass. not every story has a dichotomy of good and evil

Am I only one who didn't get the transformation to devilman? pic related. How can this one weak cryboii get the lord of war demon's powers and body?

So normalfags are watching this because Netflix and people with shit taste are watching it because of the ping pong guy (it has sakuga so it must be good).

kek
its not pedo and its normal natural amount for the setting. I bet you would be calling morality police if some rural kids went skinny dipping in the pond

That was indeed kino.

Well ending was literally just devilman versus satan so... good vs evil..so...

only anime i've ever liked are Ping Pong, Steins;Gate, Parasyte, Death Note and Erased

should I check it out?

This Anime was so fucking amazing, I finished it a couple of days ago and I havent been able to think of anything else!!!!, good job Netflix...
That been said, if you are under 18 STAY AWAY from this series

God is the evil one here though. Poor little Satan.
The Devilman OVA series was better.

because satan wants his boypussy and he is putting 2 together. he does have a repressed side that would call to the darkness and some have argued they live in an eternal recurrence engineered by satan

Devilman's made by the same guy that made Ping Pong.
Anyway, if you liked the music video for Dye's "Fantasy", you'll definitely like this.

>devilman
>good
kek

Satan fell in love with akira and he put Amon in akira so he wouldn’t die during the apocalypse.

Why are you talking so unnaturally?
No. you should save it for when you are on a gore binge and want to see one of most extreme anime

Satan is no better. He’s doing to the humans what god did to the demons.

Want someone with real taste to tell me if this is just a show leveraging edginess.

Satan is a product of his upbringing. What's God's excuse?

>tfw we'll never get to see the Akira vs Satan fight with OVA quality animation

Doesn’t really excuse his behavior. He still destroyed humanity.

It's not
t. no real taste

The least essential work of the great Masaaki Yuasa.

1. "The Tatami Galaxy" [10/10].

2. "Mind Game" [9/10].

3. "The Night Is Short, Walk on Girl" [9/10].

4. "Ping Pong The Animation" [8/10].

5. "Kemonozume" [8/10].

6. "Cat Soup" [8/10] (directed by Tatsuo Sato, with Yuasa serving as animation director and screenwriter).

7. "Kaiba" [8/10].

8. "Happy Machine" [7/10].

9. "Vampiyan Kids: Pilot" [7/10].

10. "Lu Over the Wall" [6/10].

11. "Kick-Heart" [6/10].

12. "Noiseman Sound Insect" [5/10] (directed by Koji Morimoto, with Yuasa serving as animation director).

13. "Devilman: Crybaby" [5/10].

>it's okay for satan to do it because he's a retard
>what's god's excuse?
kind of answered your own question

I'd give Kaiba a 9 but this tripfag knows what he's talking about.

best girl

rest in piece muh sweet princess ;___;/

brotip: don't watch this on train

Tons of anime have sakuga, and Yuasa's style is too weird. One Punch Man is the kind of animation people generally like.

I hate anime usually but holy shit she was a maximum QT
>no QT, track running, full one piece tan lined, HAPA, gf

Am I the only one who noticed how similar "Devilman" is to Darren Aronofsky's "Mother" (I disliked both btw)?

>both are Biblical analogies with the realization of the reveal serving as the kind of plot twist

>both tell sped up high concept stories that become horrifying due to how quick the lives of the characters change

>both show the decay of humanity in front of divine circumstances/apocalypse

>the climax of both movies features angry mobs killing the persons most dear to the protagonist

>both end with failure, and death of the protagonist, and reboot of the universe

Feelings
youtube.com/watch?v=1hAJBDZe21w

If you didn't cry at episode 9 you have no soul ;__;

It's not really..it's a lot like Berserk. It has a few sweet moments, but mostly violence and sadness

>that part where Akiras adoptive family is unceremoniously killed off
Brutal m8

>it's like Berserk
Don't you fucking dare compare them.

Its nothing like Berserk. its more like bokurano or blue gender where depression is constantly buzzing in the background and from time to time splashes forward. Berserk is 80% comfy action kino like vampire hunter D

Seriously? That actually kinda makes me want to watch Mother.

I think their deaths and Mikis were handled pretty well. The families death in the manga is pretty silly desu

I meant towards the end - and Berserk is heavily inspired from Devilman, this is a well known fact you idiots.

Post your reaction when this happened

You watched goodest boi

Sorry for spoiling you "Mother", man.

The art style really took away from the horror but I guess they did not have the balls for the old ova style.

Attack on Titan is trash

When he drags it down her back then and she screams

Yeah, Muira was a fan Nagai's art style so both manga must be a carbon copy of each other. Have you even read both?

It really is. Everybody hyped the shit out of it and when I watched it every 22 min episode had like a 4 min recap and it took 7 episodes to move a gigantic boulder

only numale soycuck virgins hate it

Season 2 is even fucking worse.

>show is popular
>therefore show is bad
Sup Forums in a nuttshell since 1997

Except for the fact that I said it’s bad because nearly every 22 min episode had a 5 minute recap and probably 4/5 episode were spent moving a gigantic boulder

No I genuinely dislike it. I didn't mind season 1, even though it was a slow burn. Season 2 on the other hand is terrible, the pacing ruined the whole show.

That is how it always is with entry level stuff for normal people. Do you think naruto is art or that dragon ball is genius?

The budget strikes back

Dragon Ball actually is genius though.

>siren fight scene
>Taro refugee camp scene
>final fight
Kino.

>not neo yokio

Don't know, i can't say i feel the same. While each episode of S2 did have a flashback, those were not recaps. They were all pretty much new material expanding on the characters involved. I am not a manga reader so that's how it felt to me at least. And each episode went by in a flash for me so again, don;t know what to tell you but i liked it.

People appreciate things differently according to their power level. A show could blow your mind if you're still new to the hobby, but seem boring if you watch it after hundreds of shows of the same genre. Attack on Titan is definitely above average but I understand how it might seem to someone when it's their 20th show or something.

>hate anime
>fell for the typical waifu bait character
top kek look at these anime hater

>It's all relative man

No the second season is complete shit

Nah that's the thing, i have maybe 300-400 shows of various genres under my belt, but i still like it a lot

There is no such thing as waifu bait.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong - The Anime

I've seen about twice as much and I like it too, it's definitely an above averge flick but it's nowhere near kino (since we're here).

The budget saving was annoying but if you think that's shit, you haven't seen any bad shows.

no its old and noteworthy for its contributions to the industry, that is it