Which is the best Pixar film and why is it ratatouille

Which is the best Pixar film and why is it ratatouille

>movie about a French rat
>good
You’re a pleb if you think ratatouille is in anyway good.
The best Pixar movies are
>toy story 1
>the incredibles
>cars

Incredibles, Toy Story then Ratatoutille for me.

WALL-E > The Incredibles > Up. This is objectively true.

It's actually Cars

Pixar films by tier:

GOD TIER
>Toy Story
>Ratatouille
>Wall-E
>The Incredibles
>Finding Nemo

GREAT TIER
>Up
>Monsters Inc
>A Bug's Life
>Toy Story 3
>Toy Story 2

GOOD TIER
>Inside Out
>Coco

MEH TIER
>Cars
>Monsters University

BAD TIER
>Brave
>Good Dinosaur

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TIER
>Cars 2
>Cars 3
>Finding Dory

wall-e drops off so hard when they leave earth for the stupid ship so thats incorrect

UP hits you with that bullshit in the intro as a dishonest emotional ploy to get you invested in the film

incredibles is gud

toy story> incredibles > ratatouille

Wall E is absolutely not the best Pixar. I'm sick of numale spouting this bullshit.

The silent bit at the beginning is just incredible but the rest of it is severely lacking. Ratatouille has such a rich, engaging atmosphere that holds throughout despite a longer runtime. Fucking plebs shitting up this board

Pixar is trash compared to animes

not seeing a lot of 'Up' here, which is my favourite, why isn't it god tier anons?

OP here

I will concede that either toy story 1 or the incredibles are acceptable choices for no. 1 spot. Those and ratatouille are an interchangeable top 3

Why do you mention that you are OP? That's irrelevant for this post fag

'dishonest emotional ploy' you're simply retarded, never make films please

because, like Wall-E, there's a big banger of a start that leads to a more favorable view of the rest of the film, despite the remainder not standing up to the quality of the first scene(s)

Because this is my thread? Fuck off mongoloid

Switch Nemo and Monsters Inc and it's perfect

not seeing a rebuttal fag, get some opinions before outing your plebhood so blatantly

viewing the opening scenes as 'dishonest' and effecting your view of the later scenes is just discounting great story telling. I don't think we could have a got as good of an arc if we didn't see those scenes. Obviously I'm biased cause I enjoyed the later scenes where as you didn't.

that soundtrack tho

You're the one making the claim you presumptuous faggot, it's on you to explain why the scene is a dishonest or a ploy

UP>Wall-E>Toy Story 3= The incredibles

where is Planes?

also keep seeing these 'dishonest' arguments about films like BR2049 and Denis, doesn't make much sense to me, a film maker just wants to make the best film they can, I don't think you can fake that by appealing to reddit

because it hits you with a full story of love and loss within a 5 minute period that outclasses the rest of the movie. its an emotional ploy to tug at your heartstrings and view the movie favorably even though the rest of the movie is really not that good. however because of the massive dopamine/serotonin burst in the beginning that affects people of all ages the movie is looked at fondly. its a dishonest way of catching and keeping an audiences attention/praise, since if you took that intro out the movie would not be anywhere near the quality that plebs like you seem to give it

now open up so i can bust a load down your throat, brainlet

>backstory is dishonest
keep watching capeshit bud

>no argument
that load mustve really filled your throat

>even though the rest of the movie is really not that good
>the authenticity of a scene depends on how good the rest of the movie is

Go back to your Nu Wars and Marvel

you obviously didnt comprehend what was stated as your counterpoint has nothing to do with the previous argument. opinion discarded pleb

Finding Nemo is still stupidly beautiful to me.

Wall-e drops off hard? Did you even watch it?

the ship was nowhere near as good as the beginning

A Bug's Life. The bird scene is pure kino.

Toy Story is the peak of Pixar

I k-kinda like it

Doesn't mean it wasn't great.

I liked it too, user

it wasnt

just remove tj miller and we've got some actual good animated capeshit

WRONG

>no capes
they get it

no capes cause it wouuldve been a bitch to animate

And yet they did in multiple scenes.

>movie about a french jew
>voiced by patton "wifekiller" oswald
not even close to best pixar

FUCKING SOON

>being this much of a pleb

You know they're going to ruin it right?

lol what a steaming pile of bland boring shit

are you really that fucking stupid that you cant figure out animating a few scenes of syndrome with a cape is much easier than every fucking shot of the incredibles with capes. jesus christ the absolute shanty town of this board

of course im hoping theyre not

heartily chuckled

>cars

Why do people rate ratatouille so highly? It doesn't get close to the emotional heights of other Pixar films

>muh emotion equals quality

SHUT UP KAKAROTTO!

I like it mainly because it doesn't fall off. It sets a tone and keeps it consistent. Everyone has a nice arc, and generally it feels much more cohesive than other pixar films.

For example, Finding Nemo is basically a series of animated shorts about Nemo and Dory going places and meeting sea creatures - the entire second act of the film could be condensed down to an UP-style short. Ratatouille needs every single scene to make sense.

Pixar was never great at stories, they just did well the first time so everyone shut their brains off and clapped.

Monsters inc is the true kino
Mike wazowski shits all over the other films

Ummmm actually sweetie I think you'll find DreamWorks are better :) Pixar films were made by John Lasseter, which I find hugely problematic.

It's a meme. Sup Forums is a joke.

They all suck. Toy story from a technical standpoint at the time.