Hal Jordan & the GLC #23 Storytime

In which Guy and Arkillo accept a challenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TuCGiV-EVjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Thanks for the storytime Norrin.

S P A C E C A B B I E

Its really hard to appreciate this when we don't know what happened with Sinestro, its like they are just killing time until he makes a huge, smug return and bring status quo back

I'm gonna miss this dynamic.

>Pass through the impenetrable source wall
Shit I hoped they would retcon that entire ark, it was so dumb and I miss the entities

Action Comics: DetCom: Injustice: JLA: Support your local comic shop!

Just b urself Kyle

You know in fairness they really should have anticipated the team surgeon finding out shit on the big villains DNA.

I mean, just..DUH

Its Sinestro isn't it?

You can tell Arkillo is a sub

Fuck I love these two together

Aw geez here we go

I choose to believe Kyle just wants her to whip her tits out again.

>he disappears
So I guess its confirmed the timeline changed

Is Sinestro dead or what?

So the reason why the Sinestro Corps didn't knew one of their own was dead was because they don't have a computer to track everything down?

Who the hell let Gnort in there?

I bet he is powerless again and slowly plotting his big comeback
>Sinestro returns
>gives his corps a chance to return to his side
>crowd is divided because some of them were legitimately reformed
>unfortunately Arkillo wasn't one of them
>Guy does not lose his respect for him though
>Sinestro escapes and creates the neo Sinestro corps
>old Sinestro corps and Sora give away their rings and become green lanterns

I miss her red cleavage, dammit.

I do too but if you want your girl to dress sexy you should be confident enough to ask. A lot of em will be happy to do it, she had no problem letting the girls out before

>having to cover your dead future son's cock with glowing yellow bricks while you autopsy him before he marty mcfly's the fuck out
comics, man

>nobody is getting in
Why must people always tempt fate like this.

Well look at it this way, that kids never getting born anyways because Kyle is SUPER in the dog house

Is that my nigga g'nort

so is the Hal x Sora ship back in the bay?

Did nothing wrong.

Did she peg the mushroom man with her muffin? How rude

So going off solicits it looks like the green yellow alliances is going to end faster than it was brought up.

Why do comic companies never let things ride?

So probably the timeline is going to change? I still want to see the Yellows and Greens work together, but them becoming green is kinda lame, switching rings shouldn't be so easy for everyone

That would require Sinestro either staying dead or creating a new faction for himself

I know it will never happen but I would love to see Sinestro taking over another corps to get his revenge on the yellows

Sinestro alone has gone from lime to lemon and back like a dozen times by now

finito? Guy know italian?

That's not Tomar, Future issue had Tomar's statue with hole on it since Guy blasted it during the bottled arc, look at Romar's fin thing it has a blast hole at it. Holy fuck did they do the old switcheroo.

But he is Sinestro, who used to be the best of the greens

So the whole thing is still canon and Carol is still the biggest bitch in comics history right???

Please DC let them be together, they need be together and raise a wonderful big family for the sake of the continued existence of the multiverse.
BTW thanks a lot for the storytime.

Beer O'Clock is my favorite hour too

So Sarko is the kid of Kyle and Sinestro, right? superboy style

why is Arkillo the best sidekick, be it for Sinestro, Walker or Guy

Superman Solicits say that Sinestro is in Qward

I fucking love Guy&Ark space-cop buddy adventures

I figured that as well (lol last issue's cover blew it), but it's still stupid
Romat would have to ice another 2813 yellow, do something so Tomar won't show up, and then also use Tomar's green just to maintain the illusion - a bit convoluted even for comics
Not to mention he's fucking dead

Soranik is half Korugarian and half Ungaran

I got the Nowlan Variant since my LCS was out of the standard, mind posting the cover?

Tomar got a hole in his fin in the bottled light arc

>Sinestro
>having a Superboy style clone baby with the alley rat he doesn't even like instead of his husbando Hal
you're just being silly

Yeah my wording of it was wrong, what I meant to say is that we know that Tomar-Tu's injury doesn't heal since the statue in the future issue still has the fin injury.

pay attention which Xudarian is where

This is a much better cover than the one I got, EVS still has it. I wonder what kind of elaborate Keikakku Romat had to do to pull this shit off.

Orange speech bubbles just make it look like Larfleeze is talking

How can one mere mortal be so based? Guy is objectively the best Lantern.
>tfw well probably never get him on the big screen
Hurts that the masses will never know his greatness.

Name them all Sup Forums

Yellow Lanterns have an elephant lantern and gorilla yellow, truly the best lanterns.

isn't it racist to pair the two robot lanterns together

>Implying Robots are people too
Pls leave ToasterFucker.

To be the mushroom man is to suffer.

youtu.be/TuCGiV-EVjA

Aren't leader rings supposed to be able to run scans on other rings and such? I feel like the guardians did that all the time.

John could just say "scan the green lantern corps for use of lethal force" couldn't he?

I don't think so, if that were the case then the Guardians wouldn't have made the alpha lanterns in the first place.

I see the writer went to the Genndy school of time dissapearence when most dramatic

They keep showing the yellow girl with the 3 wolf construct, what's her deal?

This COULD be solved by Tomar standing trial for homicide and being punished accordingly

But of course it's not gonna be like that and we're gonna have war of yellow and green episode 17

She's one of the old Tales of the Sinestro Corps characters that was shown way back in sinestro corps war.

She was raised as a beast by those creatures there, even going to the point of sharpening her own teeth into sharp fangs to be more like her pack and used her humanoid appearance to approach and hunt others of her own race.

Later the green lanterns came in, thought she was in danger and killed her pack, then she was off to a psychological institution until a yellow ring found her. Now she remade her pack/family as constructs

Gives Killer Blowjobs.

Thanks, OP.

Soranik is probably going to go apeshit as a combo of ded son, Kyle being dumb, and Tomar killing a corpsman

>Kyle being dumb

To be fair, if you knew that your future son would come back from the future to murder all your friends you'd probably try to put the dick away for a few years at least.

EVS has hideous pencils or a hideous colorist, either way his work turns me off of anything he's on.

No taste detected.

I know this Green Yellow Lantern partnership won't last forever but please let it ride for a couple of seasons DC I beg of you.

>that cup

FUCKING RADU'S!!!! God I miss that chubby motherfucker and his diner.

Fuck man, I didn't even notice that. Good catch.

There's that, but I also meant him waving a green ring at her

She got pretty pissy when he said she should dump the Sinestro Corps

Not to mention they originally broke up because she was so mad about him lying to her and now he decided not to tell her about their dead future son

>Soranik finds out Saarko was hers and Kyle's child from the future
>Xudargate being uncovered
Merged Corps civil war incoming.

So did Sarko fade away because Soranik figured out his heritage and that moment meant she would never have a child with Kyle, therefore making him a paradox?

That was my assumption

Or maybe Sarko will still get born but finding out his future leads to them raising him differently or something

How come people like Van Sciver so much? Everyone looks deformed when he draws, I mean look at Guy here.

Or that.

I honestly can't remember if this is in line with how DC usually does it or if he should have become a parallel timeline instead.