What movies have been actually shilled on Sup Forums by professional, paid-up marketers?

What movies have been actually shilled on Sup Forums by professional, paid-up marketers?

Blade Runner 2049 was great, I feel bad for people who didn't understand it

You start

Dredd
The first "Purge" movie
Almost every Netflix show/movie

mfw shilled this movie before release

haven't even seen it to this day

>I feel bad for people who didn't understand it
you know there's the possibility to understand a film and not like it yes?

I feel sorry for you most of all

The average BR2049 is incredibly self-congratulatory for understanding his first non-capeshit film

yeah Mercerism have teach me to feel bad for people who dont understand my chickenhead condition.

i hope to see you soon in the Empathy Box, praise mercer.

Why are Sup Forumstards so easily triggered?

They have tiny brains. There not smart enough to understand blade runner kino

>thinking that one of the most anticipated movies of the decade needs to be shilled on some vietnamese knitting board

Retarded

This is a good shout. Dredd was definitely shilled here.
Moon comes to mind aswell.

True

Every single Disney release in the last 10 years except Pixar. Also why are you redditors so triggered about BR2049? Go back if you don't like it

Hey, it's actually pretty good.

>implying reddit isn't BR2049's primary audience
>implying Reddit Runner fans aren't the most easily triggered by the slightest criticism of their le based kino

facetious tone aside, isn't this a step we ought to be encouraging? Else its another decade of Avenger wars league.

Why would anyone pay people to shill on Sup Forums of all places?
There are only like 20 active resident posters here with the occasional tourist.

Why are you so triggered? If you're from this board then you shouldn't be getting upset at something being called reddit as its been happening for years.

Thanks to the shills then because this was a good movie.

>a chickenhead
>calling me tiny brains.
cute

>Reddit Runner
>le
Woah you sure are fitting in right now redditor, you have us all fooled.

No movies are chilled on this board. Never.

Because there are less than 1000 people browsing it at the same time at best. Sup Forums is totally an irrelevant shithole on the net. Just face it. We are the bottom of the barrel.

control a corner of the internet and you will control the whole board as in japanese go/gomoku/pente.

except the first 2, reddits list is better desu

>logan, spiderman, gotg, ww, thor in the top100
kek

How come Sup Forums is a secret club when people discuss shills?

none, no professional pays attention to Sup Forums

Because shills want you to believe there are no shills here. Smaller boards have confirmed shills so thinking there aren't here is retarded, just go to any Star Wars thread and you'll find them defending TLJ

>MUH SHILLS!!!!!
More and more pathetic by the day.

If you think they had money for marketing more normies would know about it, The commuter has way more billboard and tv advertisement than blade runner right now and the BR2049 posters were dog shit.

t. Matt Furie

Very true

dredd wasn't shilled

you would see "buy dredd on bluray" everywhere back then. it wasn't just /tvI knew a lot of friends who were basically begging other people to buy Dredd to "save the movie"

is that gun for zimmerman?

I like the “movies Sup Forums trolled you into watching” threads better

I'll start, OP.

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Man From Earth 2: The Earthening

The most obvious one ever

Dunkirk. This movie is so wack, its unbelievable

Pro tip: I actually do get paid to shill shit, but not on Sup Forums. I’m sure there are people shilling here, though. But just so you know, we also shit on opposition, basically reverse-shilling. If there’s competition we are told not only to hype something but also to shit on everything like it.

Cheers.

This, holy shit

Buy a bluray!!

Nice ameritard cope.

>so ""wack""
Are you 12?

The Witcher by netflix

That magicians show. It was fucking shameless