Lookin’ at you Jennifer Lawrence

Lookin’ at you Jennifer Lawrence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beautiful_Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Zj-buRsvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia#Books
youtube.com/watch?v=8-chbRF8z-c&t=1212s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did the shitposting phoneposter mean by this?

Based שיקסע defending Jewish men.

The rift between the old left and the nu left is just going to keep on increasing more and more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beautiful_Boy
>Germaine Greer

She's already banned from liberal/leftist circles because she said trannies aren't women.

CATFIGHT

I typically dislike feminists, but this woman is making me realize that these nu feminists are really the despicable hypocrites that I should hate. The classic feminists actually raise good points.

Old left fought for the white working class

Nu left wants to kill white males

>all woman are filthy pedos
what else is new

/ourcunt/

European Feminists are at least not Retarded.

>A journalist friend gave Germaine Greer's book to her mother, who after reading it left her husband. There were countless similar stories.
Feminism is a jewish invention to destroy nations. Notice how everytime the jewish owned USA wants to invade a country they talk about women being opressed in said countries, yet they have no problem bombing those very same women and their children. The women who fucked Weinstein for roles are sluts but he is a gatekeeper, just because these sluts accepted the deal, it doesn't make legit in any way.

Based granny

That’s true goy, but I would never admit to it in public. I don’t hate the goyim actually, but I have to support the tribe.

European feminists aren't cynical, or liars.

>Feminism is a jewish invention to destroy nations.
It's just what happens when female nature is unrestrained and left to grow. It has gone by different names in the past, and it will go back different names when feminism is 'defeated'. Oh, but I'm sure every recorded instance of women destroying civilization was due to the Jews.

>Australia
>European
Murrican education.

in my eyes, that's what an ACTUAL feminist acts like. modern day feminists are apologetic to any kind of retarded female behaviour while real feminists call out bullshit like that.
she's 100% in the right but you can already see that by the fact that she has "raised some eyebrows". she should team up with jordan petersen

Go get raped by muslims eurotrash.

To be a feminist is to be a liar and denier of biology, and quite a lot of them are cynical because feminism is a female movement and females by their very nature are highly solipsistic. There is no such thing as a "good feminist"

Don't fall for all the propaganda mate

She's a 3rd wave sexless feminist that hates thots as much as most men do

Why didn't they just get jobs in the sanitation, construction or electrical engineering industries if they didn't want to fuck the dirty old Jew?

>tfw dont even know if this is satire

why are you jews like this, you are so fucking racist and destructive. ive read your bible, it's pure hate and victimization, worse than the violence the muslims pray to

Go get raped by education mutt

And that isn't a surprise, considering the old school feminists had to actually fight to be heard unlike modern Twitter feminists.

construction workers get laid. I imagine sanitation workers even do to, but EE's?

Does saying that somehow make your identifying an Australian as a European less stupid?

Old left still wanted to eradicate all nations.

who the fuck wouldn't? I don't know her but I'm pretty sure that she has committed to make women's lives easier at some point in her life. imagine giving your lifeblood only to see that the people you dedicated your work to are acting like fucking degenerate dipshits
imagine standing up for female rights only to see women on instagram upload pics of their butts like some whores all day every day

>Classic feminists

Are just sluts, and they're fucking mad about Nu-Feminists because they're puritans in disguise.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Zj-buRsvA

Here's another feminists figurehead and pioneer and FORMER leftist/liberal darling.

Now she's been cast out, like Greer.

What's going on with no new threads?

finally someone says what everyone already knows.

They get electrocuted of course.

>classic feminists are sluts
what? have you just made a mistake or are you actually disproving your own point by posting a video of a woman that argues with perfect logics?

Damn right
*imports 20 million mudslimes*

The left still does. Stop confusing liberals with leftists.

Start being NAZBOL

holy fucking shit, she destroys that interviewer with that last remark

Too bad the “old left” will still vote in pseudo-communists.

Her perfect logic is in defense of being a slut.

She wants the right to be a slut. She's arguing against third wave feminists who want to make being a slut harder.

>fuck me or you'll never find work
>okay
that 'okay' is consent
It's slimy and underhanded, but it's not rape.

It's not as if the MeToo thing is changing anything anyway.
Typical "make noise, do something to placate them, end of".
We've seen this so many times before and people still think that THIS TIME things will change.

have you even watched the video? she is saying that sluts shouldn't instantly shout "rape" once they realise they made a mistake, ergo being sluts
sorry to call you out like that but you seem to have no comprehension skills at all

>maybe today’s women aren’t prepared for co-education
WEW

That's her morality but you cannot attack her arguments. Come with better one.

>Don't fall for all the propaganda mate

>when you can't even agree on why you're supposed to hate women

Inn Twin Peaks David Lynch mentions a huge negative force called Judy, pretty sure he's talking about that female negative force that is bound to destroy everything man has built.

They are just less retarded. But is more of a generational thing. People the age of my mother (she was active and everything in women right but she still believed in marriage when working) ignore the third wave and when in contact with the third wave are appalled.
The only older ones that like the third wave are bitter ex-single mothers now in their 60s, if my experience is worthy something.

this is pretty typical of old school feminists who actually had something to fight for. women today are pretty pampered, and while they do still have some issues that could be improved, they are largely a bunch of vapid whiny whores about all the wrong topics. The #metoo shit just turned into a huge attention orgy / witch hunt, now the actual victims of rape are going to have even more trouble being taken seriously.

I'm not confused about anything.

Here's something that's going to blow your mind - A person can make a correct statement, and you can still hate them for unrelated reasons.

Crazy right.

She's a freak who wants women to stop wearing makeup and feminine clothes. Basically become a genderless animal.

She isn't wrong. Sucking cock for roles may be prostitution but it certainly isn't rape.

Unironically this
Labour in Australia was the main push behind White Australia and the Workingman's Party tried to halt all immigration in America. Leftists used to be about defending a nation's worker's rights (an honorable and good goal)

>old school feminists who actually had something to fight for
Burning bras isn't brave, it's just so stupidly romanticized.

You're moronic.

Her entire arugment is in support for being a slut.

Her entire ideology is literally based on being a slut.

She's saying, quite clearly, so I'm not sure how you're confused, that she fought for the right to be able to go out, as a young woman, to a frat party and fuck a bunch of guys.

She's now saying that third wave feminism is reversing that right, by putting an emphasis on protecting women from sexual assault (especially when the "assault" is simply coercion or drunken sex).

It's really not difficult to understand.

>defense of being a slut
except that it's not. she is saying that women should act the way they want to but that every single woman should be responsible for their own actions. hence, being a slut and shouting rape are not compatible in her eyes

>thinking that it's about hating women
only retards hate women in general. only shows that people like that have never had respectful mothers or sisters in their lives

>fuck me or you'll never find work
>fuck me and you will have work in a project 80000 others would sell their souls to do, or say no and grind in the theater like an actor
pick uno

This Reddit spacing.

I'm not attacking her arguments. I posted her arguments because they're objectively correct.

She's saying you can't be a Slut and a protected species at the same time.

I think that's 100% true.

She's right but her motivations are wrong. She has a problem with femineity, that's why she attacked transgenders, not because it's a degenerate behavior but because it's men being feminine.

how did this meme start, do underage illiterates really think reddit invented double spacing?

>A person can make a correct statement
I literally witnessed you the two of you disagreeing on basic anti-feminists concepts, not like two normal people would, but like you couldn't believe someone strayed that far away from the pre-planned narrative.

It's a pathetic sight, really.

But this specific issue, this WEINSTEINED has nothing to do with transgenders.

It's what happens when generations are raised without ever having picked up a book

>Except that it's not

THAT"S LITERALLY CAMILLE PAGLIA'S ENTIRE IDEOLOGY AND SHE EMPHASIZES IT IN THAT VERY VIDEO

How are you so lost?

>she is saying that women should act the way they want to but that every single woman should be responsible for their own actions. hence, being a slut and shouting rape are not compatible in her eyes

She's (literally too, this isn't an interpretation) that the sexual revolution was to afford women the right to be sluts, and that being a slut comes with risks - chief among them normal sexual predatory behavior by men.

She's arguing that women should be responsible enough to either accept being

A. Sluts
B. Stay home and don't go to frat parties

But not;

C. Go to frat parties, act like a slut, and then cry rape.

You seem really hung up on the fact that she's a slut, even though she's a famous slut.

they fought for actual equality though, modern fems just fight for the right to call everything rape, even if they consented in the moment.

Basically

>Reddit spaces all of their posts without double spacing

>Sup Forums and SA do a lot of double spacing

>Calling someone who posts like Sup Forums or SA "reddit spacing" starts ironically - like calling tall "shorty"

>Newfags like show up long after this takes place, and take it literally.

I can't complain. I was one of the worst offenders of "gb2r*ddit" in 2012, to the point they brought in the filters.

Your post is incoherent. Try thinking your ideas through and then communicating them clearly.

No they dont user

>Equality

They fought to be sluts. Equality was an afterthought when they realized they needed to get jobs because no one wants to wife a slut.

>u-um no
Sasuga, Sup Forums.

I got shit among my friend group for saying the same thing, and I'm the one that's considered a fucking bigot/racist/sexist. But when you let a guy fuck you to further your career, you are enabling the problem and are therefore part of the problem. They fucking knew it was a common thing and now they go on to shame and slam anybody that fucks women using their higher social role. If you didn't want this to be a thing, don't fucking enable it.

Most women hate 3rd wave feminists because it requires elegance and boldness with words and not screaming aimlessly in the street with your bare ass printed on your "I own my body" sign.

Still not rape

that's pretty much right. my gf doesn't really care about all that shit as she is focused on her own life but I recently had the "equal pay" discussion with her. she wanted to tell me that the pay gap exists but didn't know that reasons like women working less because they want families, women working low earning jobs, and statistics not making it transparent that they are cross-sectional are what leads to people talking about the pay gap. actually, lots of women are unaware of the reasons for the pay gap which isn't unfair but just caused by women making their own decisions, which is actually a step forward instead of a step backwards

Yeah, this time she's defending a fellow kike and attacking women for using their femineity to obtain privilege. This stuff infuriates her for some reason. Feminists are all mental cases who experienced some trauma in their youth or because they're just plain evil.

they're having the cake and eating it.

what the fuck is wrong with you man, i'm not even him. can't you get it?

Paglia is the only self-proclaimed feminist that I respect.

she said that trannies are the equivalent of folks who played Mario on the Wii and claim to be mario experts, when they have never played through the NES versions

What?
I did get it. Perfectly.
I don't respect sluts. But at least she's not a retarded slut.

I'm sure this is a spot on metaphor, although I don't understand Sup Forums.

not sure what exactly you are referring to but women putting make up on is pretty much an invention in order to make women more presentable, is it not? therefore, women put it onto themselves to look good all the time in order to find a partner instead of just being their natural selves. fuck, even I think that women shouldn't wear make up, not only because it's bad for their skin but because it's basically cheating and because women loaded with make up signalise that they aren't comfortable with being themselves

so just because she is for women being free, you see it as being in favour of women being sluts? damn, you must have some serious issues if you are projecting that hard on things that have never been said. according to your logic, everyone in favour of women being free defending sluts. and you call other people morons, for fuck's sake

>I don't respect sluts. But at least she's not a retarded slut.
not gonna lie. you act like an outright psychopath mate

>can't stop calling women sluts
>is angry at women because he never gets laid and it's their fault, they're just too slutty!

can smell it a mile away

this. having negative opinions on all women and thinking that you deserve some of them going out with you is outright retarded. typical entitled millenial/autistic thinking

>so just because she is for women being free, you see it as being in favour of women being sluts?

This is semantics.

>Free
>Sluts

She's in favor of fucking whoever she wants, whenever she wants and doing it A LOT.

You call it "free", I say she's a slut.

The behavior is identical.

>damn, you must have some serious issues if you are projecting that hard on things that have never been said.

There is no projection. She has clearly stated what she believes and what she wants. These beliefs and practices are colloquially known as being a Slut.

>Never been said

Nigger she's written entire BOOKS on the subject. She has hours of video on YouTube clearly expressing and explaining her ideas.

>according to your logic, everyone in favour of women being free defending sluts.

If you equate being free with being a slut...then sure, that's precisely what it is.

>and you call other people morons, for fuck's sake

Well isn't it true? You're sperging out on me, despite agreeing with me completely.

You're literally bent out of shape over the (accurate) use of the word "slut" instead of the disigenuous term "free".

>Have no respect for a set of behaviors that up until about 40 years ago were universally disparaged across the entire globe for all of civilized human history and are STILL regarded as disgusting by the vast majority of humans on the planet

>Psychopath

You are using that word incorrectly.

I'm married. Second marriage actually. Had sex with over a dozen women that weren't prostitutes and sex with a bunch of prostitutes.

But of course - if you call a slut a slut? Definitely a virgin lmao right?

This is tumblr tier posting m8. Either improve your output or refrain from shitting up our boards.

>She's in favor of fucking whoever she wants, whenever she wants and doing it A LOT.
>You call it "free", I say she's a slut.
Just curious, are you in favour of men fucking whomever they want and "doing it A LOT"? because the only way your argument would make some sense and not portray you as a hypocrit would be if you required the same of both sexes

why do you even care what other people do as long as you don't have to participate? nobody is forcing you to get with a slut. hell, I would have never gotten together with my girlfriend if she had been fucking around with lots of guys prior to dating me but everyone has different preferences. as long as nobody forces anything upon you (which she is in favour of), it's a good thing

>Nigger she's written entire BOOKS on the subject. She has hours of video on YouTube clearly expressing and explaining her ideas.
please post the source because just stating something is like saying nothing at all. I can't search for some small statement she said in one specific interview

>If you equate being free with being a slut...then sure, that's precisely what it is.
that's not what she said and that's not what I am saying either. I am saying that it's alright for everyone to do what they please. if you want to show your ass on instagram, so be it. don't blame me for calling you a whore though. if you want to fuck around, why not? don't blame me for thinking less of you though. everybody is free to think and do whatever they want so stop acting like some hag from the early 1900s

from what i've seen this women is pretty cool desu, she claims trans women are not real women and this makes me feel like shes sane.

I apologise, you seem very well adjusted, I will do my best to improve my output on your board.

fucking hell.

you don't have to like sluts. thing is, you write like someone who is simply very bitter
>I'm married. Second marriage actually
no wonder why you're so bitter
>Had sex with over a dozen women
so that makes you a slut. fuck off you goddamn hypocrite

>muh wrong generation
We can tell you're 15 years old.

>I'm married. Second marriage actually. Had sex with over a dozen women that weren't prostitutes and sex with a bunch of prostitutes.
>complains about sluts
>is a slut himself

hahaha, can't even make that shit up. nobody in your life should have any respect for you whatsoever

>I hate sluts
>I go to prostitutes

if you're not larping you're a very sad confused individual.

>Those fucking youtube comments
"Women should view ALL men as potential danger"

weeewwwww

>men deserve to be treated unjustly as long as its jewish men
The absolute state of Sup Forumskeks

>Just curious, are you in favour of men fucking whomever they want and "doing it A LOT"?
100%

>because the only way your argument would make some sense and not portray you as a hypocrit would be if you required the same of both sexes
The only way I would considered a hypocrite is if I thought men and women were equal and should be treated the same and held to the same standards. I don't.
>why do you even care what other people do as long as you don't have to participate?
I don't. Recognizing that someone is a slut doesn't mean I care about them being a slut. I recognize that someone has leprosy and not care about their plight
>nobody is forcing you to get with a slut.
I have no problem with fucking sluts. In fact, if it wasn't for sluts, I'd have only a small smattering of sexual partners. Same goes for whores. But I don't respect whores either.
>please post the source because just stating something is like saying nothing at all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia#Books
>small statement
What small statement? That she believes that women should be allowed to have sex with anyone, in large quantities if they so choose? That's literally the entire thrust of all her works. I don't need to find a sample - that IS her work. If you want to deny that, you find the small (and I can assure you non-existent) sample that refutes this.

As far as YouTube goes, here's another video (same as the one I originally posted) in which she states this very clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-chbRF8z-c&t=1212s

>that's not what she said and that's not what I am saying either.
That's what she said. It appears to be what you said.

>I am saying that it's alright for everyone to do what they please.

Including being a slut, correct?

>if you want to show your ass on instagram, so be it. don't blame me for calling you a whore though. if you want to fuck around, why not? don't blame me for thinking less of you though.

We agree 100%. Again, this is semantics.

>gap
>fucking hell

I mean, you're doing it again user. You're going to have to develop a thicker skin for honest discussion here.