Meryl Streep

She’s going to win best actress and make a huge, captivating speech about Glumpf, white men and sexual assault isn’t she, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xTlydbdS0Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Even if she doesn't win, she wind up on stage somehow. We all gotta hear what Queen Meryl has to say.

who even watches her movies? I think the only thing I have seen Meryl Streep in was The Deer Hunter

It'll be an interesting year, to be sure.

Nobody should watch the Academy fucking hell what a shitfest

she will make her speech about raping young women and how it's actually not that evil and that Polanski should be pardoned

>meryl streep
yuck. she has played the same character in every movie she has been in for the past 30 years and they keep giving her awards for it

I think we'll see a couple of snubs this year, but I doubt they'll give it to her over Frances McDormand.

she suck mean dick
t. harvey

Isn't she a bit old for your tastes Harv?

Isn't she a longtime member of Hollywood's elite?
Wasn't she close friends with a one Harvey Weinstein and after numerous allegations found traction, wasnt she noticably slow in distancing herself from that particularly powerful and notorious abuser of women?

Why would anything she had to say on the subject of accountability or women's rights hold any weight in the eyes of a public that has already taken measure of her character and found it seriously wanting?

What am I missing here?

This year's awards will be full of black people undeserved of nominations amd metoo speeches or whatever hashtag they are using right now
At least it's not hollywood sucking itself like they did with The Artist

I'm tired of this meme

Frances was in a better movie and is a better actress.

Fairy god mother?

this

she called harvey god and standing ovationed for polanski, she is the definition of "SHE KNEW"

also this. she's better in every way and 3 billboards is better than the post in every way

when is she going to apologize about the Polanski fiasco i.e. supporting a pedophile criminal persecuted by the US justice?

Meryl Streep isn't going to win this year.

Nah she got the token nomination (completely snubbing the hell out of Vicky Krieps in Phantom Thread), but this year, it's 2 way race between either McDormand (3 Billboards) or Ronan (Lady Bird)

Meryl Sneed.

Going to screencap this post to laugh at it when no nigger wins any major awards

>At least it's not hollywood sucking itself like they did with The Artist
I wanted to ask tv about this kino and its oscar

She's probably the most shilled actress in Hollywood. It's like every time she's in a movie she get nominated for it.

She doesn't have to try anymore
When was the last time she was in a good film?

I don't remember. She was mediocre in The Devil Wears Prada and she fucking got nominated.

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Harvey Weinstein is her God

youtu.be/xTlydbdS0Hc

Isn't that the same person that called Weinstein a god?

Do you guys think she was an accomplice on the harvesting?

YAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Every year, every goddamn fucking year. For starring in shit that nobody watched and completely flopped, her and Denzel Washington. The oscars were always and will always be a joke.

it depends what the judaya plan to push

Sally Hawkins if they want to push the interracial narrative
Frances McDormand – racist evil white cops narrative
Margot Robbie not going to win due to lack of narrative
Saoirse Ronan lgbt narrative, already happened last year so not going to happen
Meryl Streep the classic DRUMPF narrative

meryl streep has the high ground due the fact she has a movie about DRUMPF but her shitton nominations and awards put her at even chances with McDormand. They have the biggest chances of winning. If it's not them it's either Sally Hawkins or Saorise at best.

She 100% knew about Weinstein and I would even argue she probably helped him a few times with getting girls.

>"Shitposting on Sup Forums which, by the way, is NOT art
really hit close to home this time

let's make a campaign so she at least doesn't get the award

And the award for best actress goes to.... Meryl Sheep for The Post"
>crowd cheers as she walks to the podium
"Thank you... Thank you..."
>crowd still cheering and pissing their pants.. finally dies down
"I'd like to begin by saying..."
>crowd gasps in anticipation
"dongald blump is a very waysis bad man"
>crowd explodes with cheers. People are swinging their clothes around in the air. Others are openly defecating on one another
"Black people are very best good people"
>Most everyone is naked at the point and covered in each others feces and urine, rubbing it all over. The only ones that are not are being trampled.
"Strong waman are society and best now that man bad"
>children have been brought in and the crowd are raping and mutilating them. Chewing on their flesh.
"Nazi bad. Mudslum gud and immagrandt gud :3"
>massive crimson plumes burst as people in the crowd begin to combust or actually turn inside-out

Shut up, we need to feel oppressed