Personal life aside, what does Sup Forums think of Louis CK's body of work?

Personal life aside, what does Sup Forums think of Louis CK's body of work?

louie makes me squint

solid, that is all

little white dicks

I think he's brilliant. I hope he can keep working under a nom de plume

BIG

Honestly I think he's great, his shows were kino and his stand-up is hilarious. Shame he's a sex pervert but honestly the shit he did was nothing compared to Spacey or Weinstein. If he hasn't bounced back in a couple years then that's fucked.

all he has to do is take 2-3 years off, write a great comeback routine, and he's probably fine

He'll come back. What he did was nowhere near as bad as Weinstein.

these guys know what's up

He mightve someday come out with a special called, "body of no work." and performed it naked... Maybe in a timeline where Hilary hilarity won.

Very smart work masquerading as very dumb work because of his sometimes belligerent delivery. An equal opportunity offender who draws ire from a few people on all sides because they don't acknowledge the times it's another group being made fun of.

>"it's not like white people are just gonna go from number one to number two everyone else is gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass"
>"You wanna know where the word nigger came from? Once upon a time there was a black dude and he was being a nigger, so they called him a nigger, and that's where it started!"

He was great before his comedy became all about defending the same ideas that ended up ruining his career

First couple seasons of Louie got some chuckles. Don't care for his stand up

Louie CK did nothing wrong and I'm sick of people acting like he did. Regret is not rape/sexual misconduct. He asked to jerk off in front of these women and they either started laughing, said no or said yes.

What's the problem with that? Also Lucky Louie & Horace and Pete are GOAT

which literally never happened since his last unreleased movie is about the delusions of upper class feminist

He apologized If nothing else he will probs come back when hes a bit older and his kids are all adults, When he gets some time to let things ferment he will have some good shit sloshing around.

if your boss asked if he could jerk off in front of you while you were working, you'd probably report it

Even the stories about his sexual harassment is funny

But he wasn't the boss. He was acting in a pilot and hit on a producer. This was in 2005 years before Louie became famous.

Also, the intern in her twenties? He was also in his twenties as a writer on a late night show.

if your *coworker*asked if he could jerk off in front of you while you were working, you'd probably report it

Why should everyone at work be off limits? I really don't get it.

was okay on opie and anthony, then became a cuck king, then got in trouble for jerking it, so now normies are split on him.

Not trying to be contrarian but i really wouldn't. If I'm mature enough to have a job, I'm mature enough to handle an awkward encounter between two adults. I also wouldn't go back to a coworkers hotel room and pretend i didn't think it was for sexual reasons.