Revealed: Tinky Winky actor, 52...

>Revealed: Tinky Winky actor, 52, died from hypothermia after collapsing in the street as friend pays tribute to 'charming and handsome' father-of-three
>Simon Shelton Barnes had trained as a ballet dancer and choreographer
>Purple character was known for carrying a handbag in BBC children's show
>Actor, 52, from Bedfordshire was the uncle of Inbetweeners star Emily Atack
>He was sent fan mail from adults as well as children while playing the character

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301651/Tinky-Winky-actor-dies-aged-52.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301651/Tinky-Winky-actor-dies-aged-52.html#ixzz551yr1T9W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F teletubbs

died of what??

how?

>it's a living I guess

Cracking picture.

little white tinky winky

How do you get hypothermia walking around outside?

>He was sent fan mail from adults

I'll bet he bloody was. I'm not trying to be any sort of smartarse about it but some of the things from which gay people draw their inspiration just baffle me.

He's tubby toast.

F

its pretty cold here

Oh you rat bastard.

Read somewhere that he is actually the second actor to play it. He replaced the first one that got firing for portraying the thing as gay.

Does he have some sort of condition? People are pretty resilient as long as they have normal circulation even at really low temps.

F

>got firing for portraying the thing as gay

So different times, yet still so close

He was the gay teletubby, but doesn't deserve to die because of it. RIP dude.

F

Beat me to it.
Not surpising since it's taken me 15 minutes just to post this comment.

F for my favorite Tele. Thanks for all the smiles

delet this

>Does he have some sort of condition
Dunno but it says he got hypothermia after collapsing, might have had something that caused him to collapse and was lying out overnight in the cold, its all a bit vague so all i can think is auto-erotic asphyxiation, but outside for some reason

when having a /x folder pays out.

>His predecessor Dave Thompson, who is now a comedian, was allegedly sacked by producers Ragdoll for 'misinterpreting' the role and implying the Teletubby was gay.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5301651/Tinky-Winky-actor-dies-aged-52.html#ixzz551yr1T9W

>Inbetweeners star Emily Atack

charlotte "big jugs""hinchcliffe!
she wasn't really big

>get drunk
>"wow I'm so fucking drunk just let me get comfy on the sidewalk for a minute"
>pass out
optional: take off clothing before passing out because hypothermia makes you feel hot when you're actually really cold

lmao nigga just rub your hands to get warm

jesus fuck those things were some vile creepy shit

I bought a pass, my posting experience has never been better

I wonder how it feels to only be remembered for being in a gay mascot costume as your legacy. Probably wished he'd gone the Death to Smoochy route.

Death to Smoochy is way underrated.