/rlg/-Reylo General:

PLATONIC Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan: instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

/rlg/ videos :

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRWXKJIhvAQ
goodsmile.info/en/product/6905/Nendoroid Princess Leia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we ban these autistic threads?

First for Kathy's gang.

cant unsee butthead.

Can you stop whining?

>tfw you can pinpoint the moment he puts his metaphorical mask back on and his guard back up

Ashgate incoming

youtu.be/LRWXKJIhvAQ
I want this end in ep IX

Agreed. Im sick of clicking on Sup Forums and having this be the first thing I see.

Nope. A mod posts them too sometimes.

I can hear his heart crunching in defense.

They are glowing

Based mods

Filter them out retard. Do you ask your mom to clean your arse too because you shit on the sofa?

Look at his fucking size. No way he's only 6'2. At least 6'3.

6'5, according to Daisy

Cute boy

That is too much though. Maybe with his fash boots on.

HALLO GIRLS!

>Daisy will never call me a murderous snake

Where's my qt Endometriosis gf?

Now imagine her telling that to his dick.

gay general for faggots

Forgot to delete the name on that first one, heh?

kino

But we discussing white hetero couple

Yes I am. Do you want some twunk meat in your puckered virgin hole?

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain too but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

I love this. Fucking kek. Art meets real life.

Yep. Got a new gf. Feels good man. Now tell me more about this larper.

Is this a cult

Don't let her find your image folder.

JJ set Rey up to be a skywalker. Rian threw that all out the window so he could push his twilight romance without it being incest

>JJ set Rey up to be a skywalker

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Why? I'm not a pervert...

Oh another butthurt Reywalkertard? I know you guys live with constant delusions, but Rian has stated that both him and JewJew arrived at the same conclusion when it came to Rey's real parents. Specially since Maz even states in the movies that her family isn't coming back. Go hump your Luuke pillow.

>muh Luke nooooooooo

Blessed Japanese merch.

Daisy likes tall boys

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR

If Kylo gets a new Nendo you can bet it's going to have shirtless option.

Mighty need!! I only have bootlegs nendo. This may be the chance

I hate nedoroids. I hate how they were designed in a spirit of the deepest cynicism to get at me and suckers like me. I hate myself for being so instinctively responsive to the little bastards.
(I don't have the same problem with POP figures though; I think they're fucking awful.)

"I don't know. It shouldn't be so hard to not think of you. It should be easy to not think of you. I should have discipline! Jedi discipline!
Every time I try to call on all my teachings to calm myself, they fail me. You have such power, such passion! I don't know if it's due to the bond between us, but I'm drawn to you."

Don't worry. I've found multiple Tumblr accounts that all link to these thrrads/post stuff from them. If the mods won't do it then we'll just annatap the found accounts

does that mean they love each other?

4chumblr when

Human nature. Big heads, big eyes disproportional to their tiny bodies is a sure-fire way of waking our protective instincts of our offspring. Why do you think so many girls are into those shitty "UGUU AM I PRETTY?" moe anime shit shows?

Culture of Cute

I figured if anyone could answer that it'd be Tomoko but then--

Kylo Ren option set is hilarious.

By the way, if you spam their mailbox with requests they might make more SW nendos, it all depends on demand.
goodsmile.info/en/product/6905/Nendoroid Princess Leia.html

>"UGUU AM I PRETTY?" moe anime shit shows?
user, those are made for lonely adult men. Don't believe me? know your way around.

WE NEED A ROSE AND FINN NENDO

Are you that retard from a few weeks ago with the Tumblr and twitter names and the Buzzfeed editor? You'll be doing us a favor, since tumblrplanets like to screech from time to time about our posts here. But if you think frequent posters are any of those, that plan won't work well for you. At least I'll be able to mock Bodega in peace without RAYCISM yous until this thread gets inevitably locked like it happened with /got/.

God, I want to hold them so bad!

>mfw modern marketing is actually effective

>Pic related
Yep. That's why we get monstrosities like this every once in a while.

>tumblrplanets like to screech from time to time about our posts here

All things considered, user, I'd have to say that compares favorably with how adult men on Sup Forums screech constantly and endlessly about tumblr posts there.

ffs the individual nendoroid must cost almost nothing to make but sells for [outlandish price]

is that mila kunis

I don't even own a single figurine but I have to admit they got me.

That's why I'm mostly on /fit/ and Sup Forums. Here is just a bunch of triggered betafags unable to filter threads

I've never seen racism policing in any reylo thread. It's your Bodega spam that gets people to tell you to STFU.

>Sup Forums
>home of literal kpop general
I guess we're really just used to it.

Rosa Salazar

First price is usually $40-50. Second hand around $90 if the model is popular. Kylo goes for around $90-100 second hand. Better to preorder.

>Kylo
>Not Ben
OOC

That's why I filter shit like an able minded person. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to find nice music maps between all the dyed hair posting.

The very first trailer Luke was talking how the Force is strong in his family, it's strong in you too. Her connection with Anakin's lightsaber, etc. Just everyone guessed it so quick like with Khan, JJ got butthurt and changed it

I've seen it in a few threads. And no I'm not the only one spamming Bodega insults.

>The very first trailer Luke was talking how the Force is strong in his family, it's strong in you too
It was about Kylo.

Do you know about red herring?

Just like they showed Finn with the lightsaber so you assumed he was the Force sensitive one when he wasn't. It's misdirection that plays on your assumptions. That line is true and they knew it would get people to falsely assume it meant Rey was related to Luke. Finn using the lightsaber wasn't a lie but they knew it would get you to falsely assume he would be a Jedi. It's about playing with expectations without lying.

why do all famous people dress like trailer park retards?

>Thinking JJ and Lucasfilm didn't know people would immediately think the new protagonist was a Skywalker
>Thinking they would be surprised if people "figured out" that twist
Kek no. Your dumbass theory was incorrect and always has been. It's time to move on.

What is your Reylo end to ep ix?

He was talking about Kylo. In the trailer Rey literally refers to herself as no one. Maz's lines explicitly tell the audience her family won't come back. Neither Han or Leia know her. Written in the script neither Luke or Rey seem to recognize one another. RJ said that he arrived at Rey Nobody coincidentally with JJ. Daisy says (in an interview after she filmed TLJ) that she always knew Rey's parentage from the get go. JJ says after the premiere that Rey's parents weren't in the movie and then backtracks to keep the dumb speculation alive. They are closely following Luca's plot treatments for the original sequel trilogy where the last Skywalker-Solo is a villain unrelated to the female Jedi protagonist. JJ's directors commentary for the Blu-Ray doesn't hint at any familial relationship between Luke and Rey but hints at a complex relationship between Kylo and Rey. In 2013 Kasdan and JJ said that they wanted to make a different romance. Casting for Kira/Rey was looking for any female specially mixed race or even black (was Luke cucked?). Ever since the premiere for TFA the storygroup has been taking the piss out of Reywalkertards.

Adam literally said that he has 14 y.o. sense of style and only his wife dress him like a man.

>With an added bell (Belle/Beauty) to the background

That's the Ophelia set though to be fair, she's just probably wearing some comfortable shit between takes, but then again Brits have a horrid sense of fashion so...

The face of a man who fucks everything that moves and hides behind shyness.

>In 2013 Kasdan and JJ said that they wanted to make a different romance.
Oh? Nice.

>Adam will never look at you like that

Why live?

Just read a Reywalkerfag state that the throne room scene and Kylo's proposal had no romantic subtext because there's no love theme. Glad I'm not registered in that shit hole or I'd have been banned a long time ago replying to some of these retards. Do they only consider music as subtext? I really don't get it.

She really close to him here.

Pfffffff, the love theme will comes in ep ix. Even Finn and Rose don't have a love theme.

No! He's pure!

It was still with Arndt and JJ:
>The 46-year-old super-producer was careful not to give too much away about the hotly-anticipated film's plot, but revealed there will be a central love story. Quizzed about the possibility of on-screen romance, he said: ''No doubt, even if I already know I want to approach this project in a different way ... We're only in the initial stages [of making the film] and it's difficult to talk about it other than to say it's very exciting.''

That's the funny thing. Most of those Reywalkertards are also Finnwhales so I guess they're debunking Finn and Rey too since they didn't have a love theme in any of the scenes they deemed romantic? They're always contradicting themselves