AYO

You the people I piss off?

HOL UP HOL UP

MAYO-ASS

WE

WUZ

KANGS

TIMES UP

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

N

*smacks lips*

#METOO

WHITEY

YAASSSS

Jordan Peele is now considered as good of a director as Paul Thomas Anderson, Guillermo Del Toro and Christopher Nolan.
Worst timeline.

imagine if he actually wins. fucking hell. him or Greta.

Guillermo is the only one that can save us. if he wins he'll become an honorary white man.

>LE WORST TIMELINE MEME
Fuck off dude

SHOUT OUT TO GREG LANSKY OVER AT BLACKED DOT COM

Del Taco will win best director, but Peele is probably winning best original screenplay

I want Del Toro to win, but let's be real, Peele or Gerwig will.

WOOUW

He won't
It's 90% del Toro, 9% Nolan
And PTA has a better chance than Peele or Gerwig

Honestly I would be more shocked if he didn't win, the narrative that the academy is setting up is so fucking obvious

The nomination for best director was so fucking dull this year, PTA wasn't even trying and somehow he got nominated

>but let's be real
But you're not being real. Gerwig and Peele haven't won any major award so far.

Nope, McDonagh is getting that

okay. let's say Del Taco wins both best director and best movie

what do you guys imagine the twitter rampage will say? headlines on actual websites? because the dude is MEXICAN. I mean surely they can't complain and bitch and use that bullshit #oscarssowhite on him right? homeboy is MEXICAN.

Twitter will probably care more about what Drumpf shitposted about the previous day

Hopefully it will be a key and peele skit

kek

He's certainly much better than Nolan.

well la dee da

What's really cool is that years from now, we can always discredit it as a real oscar because we were fake celebrating niggers at the time for our Jew overlords

They'll say he's a "white" Mexican. (They pulled that with Alfonso Cuaron, George Zimmerman)

It's not the worst timeline. It's the most unlikley, because in every more probable timeline we all got nuked in the 60s.

I said...... biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Do you roleplay and fantasize 90% of the time, or just on Sup Forums?

The academy likes stories, not cinema as a way to tell them. It's been like that since the very inception of the Oscars, you should know by now it's just an industry circlejerk. And at the end of the day, it's more a matter of taste than technique, and ranking art on that basis ispleb af. If you like movies you shouldn't care about the oscars' noms/wins bs.

On the other hand, Peele is a likable dude, and the direction on get out was pretty competent, so more power to him, i guess, whatever happens won't keep me from sleeping.

Test

>become an honorary white man
richest mexicans are 100% white gringo

DAS RITE

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT

WOKE