Good. Afternoon... user. Welcome, to the... kinoplex... I knew, events would, ahah, bring you here... eventually

Good. Afternoon... user. Welcome, to the... kinoplex... I knew, events would, ahah, bring you here... eventually.

Will you have the popcorn... orrrr. The soda? With, every choice we... make, history... divergessss. Some realities, are more conducive, ahem, than others... I must. Say. I am quite partial, to the popcorn. Hmm. So make the correct choice. user...

Time to choose...user. Time. To, choose...

PICK IT UP WAGIE

You're creeping me out. Is Robert around? Hell, I'll take Jiro.

I'll take both, because popcorn makes you thirsty, you fucking mong.

t-thanks t-t-tyrone!

I told you to stop following me.

I'm afraid Robert does not work here anymore...

*stays silent and plays around with every movable object in the room*

Robert's skills were, needed. Ahem ... elsewhere. I assure you, he. Is quite... safe.

*tosses can back at your face*
nothin personnel, fatass

>Ch-chick!

CLEAN IT UP

The right man at the wrong film can make all the difference in the world. So step up, Mr. user. Step up and smell the popcorn.

Based

Tell me user, you have shitposted so much, can you tell me one kino you have created? I thought not.

Prepare for... Unforseen kino-quences

i am surprised no one has made this a game mode and a custom map in garry's mod if they can make an scp we can make a kinoplex

>accelerated back hops off into the distance

I feel bad for laughing at this rubbish joke

theres already a movie theatre map where retards play meme videos all day how would a "kinoplex" be any different?

Ours would have crab legs

Three crab legs please

Here you are, the Lazlo Special

designated shooter, Crab legs, Falcons, singles policy. Not to mention the butter and popcorn mines for those who fail to be a certain height

Two currywursts and a pfannkuchen please.

One of the maps I saw had signs for both crab legs and falcon food as well as the rest of the jolly memes like showers etc

I said three not four goddamn

Those are Cornish game hens
We have those for Christmas every yeareveryone gets their own
Never seen them stretched out like that before

Erm... popcorn please sir

I prefer the crab.

haha, enjoyable thread
but after all's been said
it simply reminds me
that half-life is DEAD

So I just uhh... just cut them up like regular chickens?

Sure just cut em up like regular chickens!

Yes
Theyre just smaller chickens brosis

>brosis
What did he/she mean by this?