$1 Star Wars Toys

IT'S OVER STAR WARS IS FINISHED

youtube.com/watch?v=JcHBUqpxOMg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/VrYGw-lX2R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even back in 99-06 was even possible to see clearance in SW toys like this one.

There are even sales in the Lego SW toys.

It's fucking dead.

Listen, i fucking hate nuwars, but you faggots that spam this type of shit are basically gamer gate tier faggots. Stop fucking talking about shitwars.

lol

oh no no no

Still overpriced

>the soyboy chooses Hux
What a tweest!

Buy some for memes.

Have her doing shitty janitor jobs everywhere.
Cleaning up vomit and shit.

disgusting hands

IT'S ALMOND MILK
NOT SOY
A
L
M
O
N
D

I bought Hux, when I get back home I'm putting him in a sex position with my Jar Jar Binks figure. Am I DEVILISH enough?

Almond >>>>>>>>>>>>> Soy

speaking from the part of my soul like that liked lego as a kid, that is a pretty lame set

Press S to spit on Star Wars grave

S my bruddah

This is how shills are coping LMAO

They get Hux to turn into Red Skull figures.
They swap some unpopular RS figure's head in so it now has Hux's swish Space Nazi outfit.

That almond milk is pretty gay though.

What the fuck is wrong with Almond milk?

t. guy who drinks dairy

>47% Rotten.
>Under-performed by nearly a billion dollars.
>Every media outlet is pretending like TLJ was amazing and over-performed expectations.
>Blaming Russian, misogynistic "nerds", and internet trolls for the bad rating.
>Toys selling for 90% off just get the shit off the shelves.

Star Wars is fucking dead, man. It's just...it's dead. That's all there is to it.

Kids are all playing their minecraft and their ipads. Nobody playing with fucking toys

No. It has to be Rose and she has to be knee deep in human effluent.
Extra points if you make her clean your butthole I guess.

I'm gonna read this post and have a laugh after I get out of the shower. I can tell it's gonna be good.

Whatever helps ya rest shill

>racist, midwest bible thumping white americans not buying POC minority toys

WOW what a surprise

Cow milk is just too damn spicy for sensitive tummies.

This activates my inner almonds

I thought they only did that with 6" Hux, hence him going for $40 on Amazon.

Ok then I'll get Rose and Hux to service Jar Jar. Sound good?

>chittering drooling dirt dwarves and niggers can't afford them even at 90% mark down

LOL

I hope it's activated

Fuck, made the mistake orf listening to Kev Smith podcast and his co-host mentioned that his 5 year old son called out Holdo's retarded secret plan that wasted eveyone's time and lives.
KS shut that shit down quick, quickly mentioning it was a Top 10 All Time Grossing Movie (unadjusted) in his panicked defense.
Total shill and coward. A fucking 5 year old has bigger balls.

>drinks soy milk
>cart full of nu wars toys
>wrist too fat for watch
>%56er skin color

the absolute state of americans

World Clash Bullshitters are a spic, a black dude and some whiteys.
All of them have expressed hatred for nuWars pandering-casting.
Poe and Finn are shit characters as presented. Nothing to want to identify with.
Maybe if the filmmakers had given them a buddy adventure the story would be different,
but they're both just ultimately tagging around after boring space slags.

One day the Rose Tico figure will be worth a ton. Not because she's good. But because she's not.

I do wonder though, if Hasbro really imagined people would buy Rose action figure. The character itself is bland and her appearance is as exiting as a night time janitor. If I was a kid, I wouldn't really be that interested about a figure with zero personality. What would she do? Clean up the battlefield after all is done?

>almond milk is the same as soy milk
you shills are fucking retarded lol

>posts criticism on Rathtarian smuggling forum instead of in person and to the soyboy's face

The only new characters I could see selling relatively well are Poe and Kylo Ren, everyone else is just so bland.

Ah yes a LEGO set from a scene that didn't even happen in the final cut of the movie is the top pick for a kid's wishlist.

>yfw Rian made Kylo destroy his well-loved helmet
>Rian also taped old Kylo lightsaber back together instead of coming up with a new second one for better merchandising opportunity

What a faggot

I wonder if there is money to be made long term? I mean, these shits are largely going to a landfill, and no one is buying them, and rare merch (even of shit characters and movies) can become valuable over decades.

they think it's soy milk

Id shut his daughters shit down if ya know what im implying bro

you have a backward view on americans

That only applies if there are people who will want them in the future. In 20 years, is there going to be a kid who watched these movies now and wish they got the Rose action figure and want the nostalgia of it back? That's possible, but it's a niche of a niche market. Very hard to predict.

Are they blaming the alt right for the bad reactions?

How do they explain why it didnt affect the scores for TFA?

>original price $48.44
>for what's essentially a flat stage and 4 characters

t. soylets

The funny part is they were supposed to have their buddy adventure in this one, but it was rewritten to shoehorn in all the Womyn are super strategy maker/Rose crap.

If they sell it for dollar and still profit from it imagine what the production cost must be like.

He got cucked right? Or will she became a deathstar as she get's older?

All jokes aside, why do they persist in the Sex/racist narrative?

The vast majority of people who knew it had nothing to do with it will see through the dishonest tactic, and the minority who actually did hate it because they're racist/sexist won't give a fuck.
It seems like it's a tactic that will only work on the most weak willed and pathetic beta males, and those people are in the bag already.
So what gives?

I don't follow..

>butthurt shill really thinks soy is the same as almonds
Of course you are going to double down on your stupidity LMAO

Almond milk and Soy milk are two different things

Rogue One is kino but that's a terrible lego set.

LucasArts is now in the hands of crazed feminists. If they cant turn a profit the least they can do is ruin one of the most cherished male fantasy series.

And overpriced too. I only bought the TIE Striker and U-Wing for reasonable price but I'm done supporting LEGO when all they do is make Disney licensed sets...

Simple: Libshift and SJW have no arguments on their own, so they have to craft their narrative themselves, this being "IT'S SEXISM!" or "IT'S RACISM!", in the hopes that people will shut up and not question their accusations as being fabrications.

Granted, 90% of the posts on Sup Forums are made by trolls and false-flaggers, so take any discussions with a shitton of salt.

I think you meant to say "flat" again instead of "4"

almond milk contains no soy

My parents have a toy store in Germany (Leonberg), Star Wars franchise sales are tanking for the first time in decades. It's true that a lot of kids prefer electronic toys nowadays, but franchises like Transformers, Lego (non-Star Wars) and Playmobil still have good sales.

>kino
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Rouge one is shit just ever so slightly less shut than tfa and tlj

Rogue is 6/10 at it best.

>Let's save those who we love
>Rose, nobody loves you.
I KEKED

Dear Americans: Is this really what your gyms look like, or is that specifically "Planet Fitness"?

I'm not hurr-murrifats-posting, I'm honestly curious.

Ive read people here post how he got cucked by jason mewes (jay from clerks) owing to how much his daughter looks like him.

>A brand as big of Star Wars is putting out merchandise in mass that no one is buying
Fuck, this is worse than the ET landfill

what the fuck are you doing derailing this thread you idiotic foreigner?

go to a ymca you dumb fuck

It's planet fitness.
youtube.com/embed/VrYGw-lX2R0

Planet Fitness is a scam. It's not a real gym. They entice fatties to come in and give them shit food so they stay fat.

>be civil to Americans
>get this reply

It's the same here (Denmark), kids dislike the new characters, they still prefer Darth Vader or Han Solo over the new ones.

>SW has always been about selling intimidating space soldiers, weird aliens, and neat space ships
>ST barely has any intimidating space soldiers, weird aliens, and neat space ship designs worths selling

People have dug deep into the horrible executive and writing teams of these movies, but I want to see who the hell is the leading art director. I want to know who keeps saying, "Just take an OT design and but an ugly stripe on it."

>Marc actually brings up TLJ/disney bullshit that a kid even notices while kevin needs to suck Disney's dick right away
Is this bizarro world? Marc is always the biggest shill while kevin is neutral.

well that's kinda what happens when there's no cool fucking aliens as toys or in the movie. the mistake they made with TLJ wasn't making the cast diverse, it was getting rid of all fucking cool looking aliens. How the fuck can you say a SW movie is diverse when everyone in it but Akbar was fucking human?

>it's up to spin-off movies like Rogue One and Solo to create new vehicles and stormtrooper types

>Are they blaming the alt right for the bad reactions?
Yeah, man. It's pretty tone deaf.

>How do they explain why it didnt affect the scores for TFA?
They just ignore it.

I'm not the user you're replying.
What I noticed is how kids are abandoning toys earlier to jump into tablets, smartphones, etc. Another thing I noticed is how they prefer colorful stuff instead of "dark" toys.

is almond milk the "soymilk" for hip-hipsters too hipster to drink actual soy drink?

and since when did ACTUAL COW MILK become bad?

>"b-but user cow milk is laced with steroi--"
yea and your vegan soyshit is packed to the brim with xenoestrogen

Calories provied the energy you need to work out.

What's popular with children aged 8 these days? I've been trying to find a gift for my niece's birthday and don't want to buy her some electronic shit.

How in the holy fuck do you turn fucking STAR WARS one of the most marketable franchises EVER into this state?

Well, at least I got the stuff I enjoyed, like Kylo's TIE fighter

Planet Fitness is a genius scam designed to entrap fatties into an eternal membership.
They make it ridiculously cheap and then do all in their power to sabotage anyone who actually uses the equipment.
They know the average person will see $5 a month as not a big deal. They think they totally might go tomorrow, then stay at home and forget to cancel.

It does the other glorious service of keeping filthy NYR faggots from clogging up good gyms

Why would you strawman criticism like that?

You can get an alright workout in for 10 dollars a month, though that's only if you're a beginner

>>be civil to Americans

>It does the other glorious service of keeping filthy NYR faggots from clogging up good gyms

It also keeps all the faggots who never show up paying their fees in gyms that are actually decent.

>They make it ridiculously cheap

So how is it a scam? Just don't eat.

>>it's up to spin-off movies like Rogue One and Solo to create new vehicles and stormtrooper types
It is up to them because they're still new movies. And they did end up creating new trooper types and vehicles.

Death Troopers and that Tank on Jedha were pretty good.

>now admits soy and almond milk are different
>still trying to imply they are drunk by the same type of people
Give it up LMAO

Just Planet Fitness shit, they keep all this junk food by the doors so there customers get tempted and throw there workouts away.

I never understood why people pay for that overpriced garbage, just buy some almonds, boil them in water and you have the same shit and you can eat the nuts for proteins.

They tell you they have anything to do with fitness. That's a scam, because they literally kick people out for using the equipment too often.

>episode 8 is the biggest drop for a sequel
>battlefront 2 is a public embarrassment costing EA billions
>toys have to cost the same as french fries in order to sell

>Akbar
He wasn't really in it. There never was a shit centered on him or anything. He was mentioned and was in the corner of one shot. That's it.

For an eight years old kid, there are a lot of Lego sets.

I'll look into that. Thanks!