Someone Edited Out All the Men in 'Saving Private Ryan'

>Mark Hammil liked this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LoganJames/status/954134191062601729
twitter.com/LoganJames/status/953750374804021250?s=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It made me want to find the person who did this and literally beat the shit out of him.

>they havent released it

fucking pussies, they probably didnt even do it

There would be no movie left if they did it.

You are giving no proof and lings op.

I saw it. It's like the crosses and a scene of a woman typing.

>those nu-male likes

>Entire internet including Rian Johnson all got trolled by some guy making a joke
TLJ edit doesn't even cut out all the women

the guy who made the original edit must be be dying of laughter that his bait got caught by multiple news organizations and celebrities.

If you had scene the movie that would mean literally begeing credits, the scene with the mom before the army men came and the credits. It's a joke you underage fucks.

Isn't there a US flag in the beginning?

Why does everything have to be political?

They didin't do it. It's just fake news. If you did it the only thing left would be a woman typing a "your son is dead" letter and then showing it to another woman, then showing Ryan's mom at home looking out of the porch and seeing a government car. That's literally all that would be left, maybe 30 seconds.

Wow, Glamour Fashion is advocating that we should’ve cut all of our men out of Europe in WW2 to let Hitler carry out the extermination of the Jews.

They’ll be hearing from my lawyer.

I actually don't mind this since it does highlight how the burden of duty falls to men. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing this just to see what happens when you edit almost every character out of a war film.

Based crypto-fascists.

Yeah, it was just stupid.

>Mark Hammil liked this
imagine thinking celebrities run their own socials

there are women in saving private ryan?

Hammil is a massive SJW, that's not news. Most actors are, the ones that aren't mostly keep quite out of legitimate fear of being blacklisted. Its basically like the McCarthy era the left always complains about, but this time its cool because they are the ones in charge.

Seriously though, you shouldn't care one way or the other about a celebs personal life or political stance unless you're a bored housewife watching TMZ

There is this guy who is an ultra cuck Feminist who retweeted it. He sorta my go to to see what the ultra cucks are doing because his entire account is retweeting with no original content. I'm curious why he even uses Twitter.

Private Ryan is a woman

>and it's glorious
Why do people write like this?

So, they took like 4 clips totaling 10 seconds out of the movie to make their version?

c l o w n s

honestly this isn't a bad thing - the old man's grandaughters are hot as fuck

>the only thing left would be a woman typing a "your son is dead" letter and then showing it to another woman, then showing Ryan's mom at home looking out of the porch and seeing a government car
We're laughing now but when this wins best short film at the oscars 2024 and president winfrey sheds a tear at the opening premier you and I will be breaking rocks in the gulag.

Thats hilariously. Nice that media and people are that easy to manipulate.

>10 tricks that WILL make you a millionaire overnight
>Investment bankers HATE him
why do you think?

Based Glamour Fashion.

He did make it. It makes you want to beat him. He's a total cuck faggot. Hold on I'll find it.

Here's a manless Sawshank Redemption in the meantime

twitter.com/LoganJames/status/954134191062601729

Here it is twitter.com/LoganJames/status/953750374804021250?s=17

DUDE WHY IS THIS FILM ABOUT WW2 FULL OF MEN LMAO

>someone pretended they made an sjw-free edition of tlj
>news reports this fictional fan-edit as a woman free edition
>someone in retaliation mapretends to make a male-free version of saving private ryan

the internet was a mistake, and i cant wait for neutrality to fully go away so i can be hidden from this shit.

And as far short stories go, that actually wouldn't be a bad 5 or 10 minutes.

Same faggot
I made a female empowerment version of A New Orleans
Hope. YouTube instantly blocked it.

And this is why nobody respects or secretly laugh at women. Someone gets rid of all the women in a fucking sci fi movie for kids and there response? "Lets get rid of all the men in a classic ww2 film, that'll teach em" I honestly just want off this planet.

This is the guy who made it

>larping as some who is butthurt by this
Nice try, numale.

X DID Y AND HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT!!!

>and it's glorious
>and it's fine
>and it's anally prolapsed
Why do they type like this?

>Sup Forums nerds are upset, and that's a good thing

user can't understand it and that perfect! Here's why

it literally is all the internets fault
being able to find an echochamber for whatever fucktarded delusion is stampeding around in your head at any time created an entire generation of sissydragonkinfurrypansexuals

Almost as annoying as

>Internet hero edited out all men out of SPR. What was left will surprise you

Simple sentences and a constant authoritative tone enforce their position as a monolithic source of right for their groveling audience. They want to be told what to think.
I'm surprised a sociologist hasn't written a long essay about the phenomenon, once you realize the trends you see them everywhere and will be amazed at how it affects people.

>>and it's glorious
>>and it's fine
>>and it's anally prolapsed

It's obviously a joke, plus doing it for real would involve actual work so that's off the table.

That's the point: that without men there would be no war (or so this person thinks).

You idiots are so easy to trigger, what makes you think you're any better than the tumblerinas

ww2 is actually pretty good with waifus.

Kek my phone has gone fucking Retarded.

t. woman

t. triggered

I'm sensitive to movies made by Jews.

Arent the only women the typist and the guys mom?

>X did Y and its Z

>you're so triggered
>t. triggered
every time

>Why do they type like this?
Because there are no writers left anymore, and there are certainly no editors.

Oh look... this guy again. Why are here instead of making articles about oscars racims or something?

I think that's true. Can you imagine women actually taking up arms against each other? Actually going into battle knowing they could die excruciating deaths for the sake of society? They'd just bitch at each other until someone yaas slay queen'd hard enough to make the other side give in and take a spa vacation, at which point the conflict would be resolved in communal crying to death because there are no spas.

>masculinity so fragile

>and it's everything

>Hitler male
>Churchhill male
>Stalin male
>Eisenhower male
>55 million dead whites

name?

Women :D

>censoring the fight agains fascism and Hitler using feminism as an excuse

wow

It's actually a fun ideathat would result in quite a poignant short film it it's ruined by sjws saying how men suck

EL ORCO MULATTO

Robert, you?

so every shot is just an empty screen?

someone should edit them out of history

Can someone explain the joke to our american friend?

WW2 never happened, brainlet. There's nothing to censor.

WW2 happen and it was an all male war scam to subdue womans and trans people around the planet, it has to be erased from history.

>he calls malformed world views jokes.
>takes pride in this.

>Movie is 4 seconds long

/facepalm

El ogro de las americas...

lol this is so fucking kino, I want to watch this now wtf

also checked.

>fag makes soy wars edit without females

Omg nazi alt righter!!'

>fag makes saving private Ryan without males

Omg internet hero!

?????

wtf i love brazil now!

>very fist line of the article
>Everyone knows The Last Jedi was a cinematic marvel

I only get mad when a Jew is the one shitting on me

They're lauding this because of the other, retard. It's not a double standard, its a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

>car approaches the farm
>car appears to be driving itself

pure kino

Why do people just automatically assume that the Last Jedi cut was made by MRAs?

Like...is there any proof?

And extreme close-ups of Ryan's wife talking to herself in a grave yard.

Normalfags have no mind of their own and so they need someone to tell them if something is ok or not.

it's because women are victims, so whenever something is done against men it's good and helping women and the same stuff MLK did and whenever something is done against women it's horrible and the person is an evil virgin troll who rapes babies and eats kittens. like minorities and white people, it's why you see black people in Marvel's version of european mythology but don't see any white people in wakanda. It's better because it's in the opposite direction, see.

i was looking for the one with the jap girls lined up in panzers

It's actually a Jew

Why it doesn't surprise me that woman couldn't do it?

Based. I hate men after some guy edited out the women from Star Wars!