Let me save you four hours: pic related is this year's Moonlight...

Let me save you four hours: pic related is this year's Moonlight. Two years in a row that Best Picture will be wasted on a social cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6FrPThJh28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched ladybird and enjoyed it but i didnt get the hype and think it was amazing, its no different to any of noahs baumbachs work and i wouldnt even consider it the best of that type of film

Lady Bird is more like Napoleon Dynamite than Moonlight.

Why are retards on this board saying anything other than Three Billboards or Shape of Water will win Best Picture?

stay mad

the worlds moving on without you

Because they want to feel oppressed by the left wing agenda no matter what the reality is. Welcome to the current Internet, it's not just tumblr that wants to feel perpetually persecuted.

Four hours? It's 90 minutes

It takes me anything from 6 hours to a week to watch an average length movie.

La La Land was supposedly a shoo-in too. Don't underestimate the power of social pressure

>Newfag can't even be bothered to remember last year's oscars
The state of (you)

>films that challenge and push the social climate aren't worthy of even being nominated for awards

OK.

...no it wasn't? Moonlight was the favorite.

how do you pronounce that sluts name?

Sea Horse?

>retards pretending Moonlight didn't win the Globe for Best Picture

Sayorsee

moonlight was actually good, this was shit

What? This film doesn't push anything, it's only notable for having a female director.

For me its a Boyhood for girls, without the production effort.

>it took 12 days to shoot!

See Horsey

except Three Billboard Will Win

Moonlight is a well crafted artsy drama about struggle, Lady Bird is a glorified tv movie made by a gurl

or shape of water

>A mediocre film getting handed diversity medals and not on merit
You really are missing the entire missing the entire point of this thread aren'tcha retard? Must hurt being this dense

>(You) pretending it beat La La Land for that Golden Globe

Ser-sha

>a social cause

What? There's no social cause in the movie, it's about a lower middle class girl from Sacramento pulling her head out of her ass.

What are you even trying to imply, my lad? That it didn't win something that it did?

Nothing social about Lady Bird. It's just about a girl.

That it only won the Globe because it wasn't in the same category as La La Land and the Oscars only gave it to Moonlight because #OscarsSoWhite

Please stop being dense, we're trying to have a discussion

its pronounced sir-sha

moonlight was the best movie of the year - la la land was dogshit

Maybe, but my original point is that Lady Bird hasn't even won the PGA Award (which went to Shape of Water) like La La Land did, so it's pretty clear that Shape of Water and Three Billboards are the only two serious contenders for Best Picture right now.

You're not welcome here, nog.

This was a fucking direct-to-dvd cliché shit hipstergirl coming-of-age with ZERO heart.

How the fuck was it even considered what the fuck? Saorise Ronan sucks, stop trying to make her a thing already.

But the only thing "progressive" about it is is that a woman made it. There is no real political agenda here other than a slight wish to go back to older times when things were simpler and religion can help people. That's about as redpilled the jews in hollywood would allow.

it's finally true, Sup Forumstards are officially more whiny sensitive snowflakes than SJWs

Lame movie. Just a look into the daily life of a teenage girl. The End.

Shoe shoe

Sauce Horsey
youtube.com/watch?v=r6FrPThJh28

The Left still trying to hijack "snowflake"