Parker, now I remember you, you're Connor's student. Tells me you're brilliant. He also tells me you're racist

>Parker, now I remember you, you're Connor's student. Tells me you're brilliant. He also tells me you're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOC-OAkIeNk
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!bKgfnNVxAQ /
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Molina? That's Spanish right. Well, i'm sorry to tell you Professor, you're not white and will never be.

>We're gonna need more niggers on this boat for chum

A differerent time...

>Ben: Hey, Goebbels, don't forget we're painting a swastika on the Mendelsohn's door tonight!
>Peter: Don't start without me!
>Ben: [turning to address the camera directly] And don't start trusting the ZOG operated media!

How did Raimi do it?

Cocksucking is a gift, Parker

It was a different time.

I actually wish there was a movie like this. People would be so mad. I don't know if it's possible, but having some decent budget film just have really racist characters using slurs and being treated as the protagonist would be amazing. Really over the top.

The butthurt would be worth every dollar. I'd see it 10 times in the cinema laughing and reading articles of SJWs killing themselves with assblastedness.

t. Minority

>Has anybody lost a large roll of 20 dollar bills in a rubber band? Because we lynched two niggers out in the back but all they had was the rubber band.

Jesus Raimi

>t. Uncle Tom trying to fit in on an anime imageboard

It's all fun and games on a board like this, but it seems like you really do want such a thing to happen so that you can validate opinions that really do deeply harbor.

t. special soy

>He's.... just a kid. No older than my wife's son.

More like so he be "le EPIC trol" who sticks it to all those nasty SJWs.

>that scene where Spiderman is swinging through New York and lands on the flagpole with the Swastika flag on it and the camera lingers on it blowing in the wind for like 10 seconds
Bit gratuitous Raimi

I think 4 years after trump when the political and sensationalist pendulum switches we'll get a satire that is just people being casually racist like this.

Gran Torino

The protagonist's friend in Brawl In Cell Block 99

underrated

Which is why I developed this white supremacy chip.
To protect my higher social status .

It means I maintain control of these slaves, instead of them controlling me.

Why does this meme exist? Is Raimi secretly racist?

Does anybody have Mel Gibson's number?

Yeah but like a good movie

>”But we need money.”
>whir whir whir*
>”Steal it? No no no, I’m not a nigger.”
How much power did Raimi have exactly?

Taxi driver was pretty much a flat out racist

alfred molina looks like javier bardem with downs

Don't you remember the part in Spider-Man 2 when the eastern European landlord asks Peter for the rent and Peter goes off on a 10 minute long tirade about how the Serbian execution of Bosnian civilians was a justified act of self-defense?

Man of Spiders

Looking back on it, the part where Peter, and so we as the audience, watched the entirety of 'Birth of a Nation' seemed a little drawn out at the time, but now I can respect Raimi's vision for the film.

>He was white, Peter...
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you... You are a good boy
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

6 appendages and the news calls him Doc Oc. Hmph.

>before we start, does anyone have any jewish relative that went missing?
>because we found the ashes
jesus fucking christ

The scene where his mechanic arms tear his biological arms out of their sockets after he shakes hands with an african american gave me nightmares as a kid.

Fagposting

AND IN THIS CORNER..... THE HUMAN HHHHHHHHHHHHHOLOCAUST!

"The Human Holocaust"?
heh, at least name yourself after something that actually happened kid!

>with great power comes great responsibility
JESUS CHRIST RAIMI

FUCKING DEAD

it truly was a different time...

The directors cut was better.
>Has anyone lost a large roll of 20 dollar bills in a rubber band?
>Because we shot the nigger that stole it

how did Raimi sneak this one in?

>That's Cosmo. He's a filthy fucking chink.
what did PTA mean by this?

What makes this meme kino is that Sam Raimi is actually Jewish.

>that one scene where Peter massacred an entire Jewish temple
jesus christ, he didnt even have his powers yet!

>That "With white power comes white burden" line in the directors cut
Not surprised it didn't make it to theaters

How this didn't get cut from the film, so soon after the tragedy, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOC-OAkIeNk

Watch more Mel Brooks.
>t. one uncle tom to another
>pic related, it's me.

Both are Spaniards, Molina is raised in England

>[uncle ben dies smiling]
>[and looks straight into the camera]
What the fuck, Raimi. Name a bigger hack of a director, you literally can't.

okay that was fucking funny

first one of these that actually made me laugh

Is that one user still working on the first film edit?

I know you were trying to tear this meme apart but you actually just made it sound fun.

>What kind of a name is Green Goblin? Is he Jewish?

desu niggers really love that shiiieet
fuck everyone is save for white liberals

Green = Money
Goblin = Banker

What was the point of this scene? Character development? Ben gets killed off a few scenes later anyway.

what edit? is an user dubbing the movie?

>tripfag
but why

No joke I want to do this. There is just something so endearing about being edgy to me. It's not even that you want to hurt people it is more of an inner thing for me. It's like shedding the shackles of social norms and feeling like pure conscious thought expressing itself. I honestly never even care to look at people's butthurt it doesn't even make me feel good but I love being edgy.

Thank you raimiposters, you never fail to brighten my day.

It pays off when Ben's hand is stuck to the wheel later, user. It's a classic case of Chekov's Cum.

It was a different time...

OI

M8

WOT IF...YA TELLY...TRIED TAH FOOKIN KILL YEH?

LOIKE U WUZ WATCHIN SUM FOOTY AN' IT GOT UP AN' ZAPPED YEH OR SOME SHIT INNIT?

i wish with all my heart that a mainstream movie would come out with scenes like this some day

“Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. . . For this month.”

Never has a scene made me feel so tense or uneasy before in my life.

>Guiz, guiz, am I a good liberal yet!?! Please, I want to be accepted at parties!

They include his normal human arms in the counting

>Is Raimi secretly racist?
Of course not. It's not a secret at all.

They include the arms and legs.

>keep my Nazi memorabilia safe from the Feds, Peter

Being intentionally over the top would be great, the only downside would be the people thinking it's not ironic

>“That’s a cute outfit. Did your husband make it for you?
>"Yes infact he did. We're in a loving relationship and no bigots can stop that. You're on the wrong side of history human spider."
I have to say the 25 minute scene of Bonersaw sucking off his husband til completion really slowed down the action of the movie the first time i saw it.

>Hey Cocksucka! If you wanna get ta him, you gotta get tru us, you fuckin 'momo.

Yes, all jews hate the goyim.

somebody get this hothead outta here

I love these threads.

>there are the skulls of Jewish girls in there, Peter

Been done.

>For this month

Never gets old

Kek

No, he said he didn't have a problem with the spooks

Some people are just gay, user. It's how they are.

there are dozens of us. dozens!

the reason why there's barely any tripfags is because their posts are easily found through archives by copy/pasting the tripcode

basically, all their posts are public, and most of them are so bad its not even worth keeping it up. god bless the archives

How could Joe say that about his own brother?

>He also tells me you're racist
All great minds are.

Joey motha fuckin diaz!

wait, my posts are archived?

all posts are, but tripfag posts are easily searchable. here are yours, faggot

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!bKgfnNVxAQ /

being an uncle tom makes white people respect you even less

>not being black and liberal means you're an Uncle Tom

Fuck off, please. Your brain is too small to handle basic concepts.

>wait, my posts are archived?

>hating SJWs as a minority makes you an uncle Tom.

Kys soy boy