Does this woman really deserve all the praise, worshipping and the nominations she gets?

Does this woman really deserve all the praise, worshipping and the nominations she gets?

SHE KNEW

For one or two roles, not every single role she plays but that's always what happens

No absolutely not if she wants other people to be held to equal standards. Fuckin dusty old cunt knew the entire time and denied it.

Certainly dyke shill
It distracts from the government giving over control to corporations

She does - but they seriously need to put her in a film that is actually worthy of her win then finally she can compete with Katherine Hepburn
> it's her turn

Honestly, she was really really good in her younger years, of course most of you won't know about that since you were all born post 1998. In recent years her celebration has indeed reached the point of being a "meme", but rarely are any other actresses ever deserving of such awards.

Does any woman deserve praise?

Frances McDormand

Basically
But I know that if I'm watching a Meryl Streep movie that she'll give a solid performance, regardless of the quality of the movie itself

She definitely deserves a certain amount of praise, she always gives a solid performance in whatever she does and raises the overall quality of whatever she's in. However, what she doesn't do is bring anything new to the table. In fact, I would compare her to Denzel Washington. He always is great in what he's in but it's ultimately the same (great) performance he gives in everything else. Not to say that they haven't "done something new" in their performances before, but they're just not doing anything new now. And even still, they are recognized every year.

>YAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAY
No.

Adriana Chechik

She gave a standing ovation for Roman Polanski, led the smear campaign against Walt Disney accusing him of antisemitism (find me a shred of proof that he ever did anything antisemitic), she was Weinstein's pet Madam and she's generally just a stuck up cunt who thinks she's royalty.
Fuck her. If I saw her in real life I'd spit at her, I wouldn't care about the repercussions.

She's a smug bitch who needs a slap back into reality.

>Does she deserve praise for getting paid millions of dollars for playing make believe for a living
Hmmm, that sure is a noodle scratcher.

So which roles then, dumbfuck?

>It distracts from the government giving over control to corporations
retard

>Publicly called Harvey Weinstein "God"
>Also said that Hollywood is the moral compass of America and criticized people for watching football

Fuck this bitch.

How is she going to address a crowd full of hypocritical virtue signalers, despite being a lapdog of known rapists, during her next acceptance speech?

Oh oh I know this one!

>what is cognitive dissonance

>Publicly called Harvey Weinstein "God"
So?