You aren't a bitter cynic who would deny this, are you?

Nah, just an adult.

For me, it has to be

>pizza and a blanket fort watching harry potter
I remember when I was 8

I find it hard to believe watching, one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, would make a perfect day. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I've never gotten past the first 20 mins of the first Harry Potter movie

Attach the picture next time you fucking stupid cunt

this is gayer than girls who say shit like they want a novel, wine, a blanket, and a fire in the fireplace. get some imagination, the only Harry Potter movie you should watch is 6

WHERE IMAGE??!?!?!?

I liked them, but I've already seen them. My perfect day involves finding something I've never seen before.

I hate rainy days, laying in bed all day is a waste, HP is for plebs, and pizza will ruin my cut

>Your sentence structure makes me angry
>Hairy Pooper
>Frozen pizza
neck yourself

I thought Sup Forums was a garbage reddit board, Zach. Why do you continue to post here and on our ghost if this is the case?

>Reddit weather
>instead of using a box spring on his bed he fucking puts a gay as tent above it instead
>Harry Pleber
>Meme food

Kill yourself

oh rite

is reddit weather or curved glass the worst meme to come from Sup Forums?
don't say sneed

>the only age you should watch a Harry Potter is 6
FTFY

reddit weather

>not the extended LOTR trilogy

One job op. One job.

>soyboy weather

I would rather have a warm embrace.

Unironically would absolutely love this.

Sneed obviously

unironically spot on

the first few harry potters before it went all serious was maximum comfy tier

Harry potter is for hipster fucking women millennials.

i can think of at least 5 worse Sup Forums memes than either of those that aren't sneed

>raining is suddenly reddit weather.

Yep. I’ve officially realized I’ve been here too long

Sorry sweetie but Drumpf is just like Voldemort and the resistance is just like Dumbledore and Hogwarts.

Switch the dullest franchise based on books out with pic related and add friends and alcohol too. Eating pizza while watching 8 movies alone is the most depressing thing I’ve ever heard

The best weather is grey and dreary overcast and maybe a little rain, it's so comfortable

Who said you'd be alone? You can count on your mom to watch them with you.

>suddenly
Rain absolutely has always been Reddit weather though.
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but whose understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out.
Fucking Reddit ruined rain.

only if i had a qt pi to watch it with c:

that ain't bad.
Although I prefer snowy comfy LOTR binge

Whats /ourweather/ then? Hurricanes because they kill the niggers on the gulf?

How about we just chop the garbage bottom half off completely?

Oh, shut the fuck up. Get over yourself, faggot.

>raining is suddenly reddit weather.
>Had this same thread and same response a million times
>only just seen it

So you've given up after a week?

Snow

>Reddit wheather
NOW THIS is shitposting

Replace HP with LOTR extended cuts and throw in some wings and soda with the pizza

Pretty comfy, but I wouldn't say perfect.

Starters I'd say thick sheet of snow instead of rain.

Or a an early summer storm with little to no rain.

How DARE you fuck up the pasta god damn it

>reddit space
you have been here max one month, you need to go back

We don't have weather. We stay in rooms with blinders down and curtains drawn.

For me? It's a really windy summer day.

Makes sense to me

now is time for superior version

>I find it hard to believe watching, one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, would make a perfect day.
nigga theres no reason for those commas it sounds like u out of breath baka

best one

>turkey

ENOUGH

>mfw I've only ever seen the first Harry Potter when it came out in theaters

Is it an actually good movie series? Should I sit through it? I really wasn't that impressed and I was like 12 at the time.

I am, but I'm also not fucking 12. Or Female.

No, just read this gists on Wikipedia if you want to shitpost about it though

irregardless of weather

DUDE

>Eating hot wings while watching a movie
>Loud scene comes on and you have to adjust the volume
>You now have hot sauce and blue cheese all over your remote

Sounds like a horrible day honestly

I've never had a problem with the volume on any scene, also I never get dipping sauces so that part gets thrown out as well.

THat reddit space was unintentional. Just wanted to separate the green text and the normal text. Do it all the time on /x/.

I experienced this recently. Highly recommend

I wanna see a alien from alien eat a wing with its lil mouth.

I never had this issue before blu ray got popular, the sound seemed normal across the entire movie. now I have to ride the volume, turn it up for talking scenes and hope to anticipate an action scene/scare

>Eating hot wings while watching a movie
>Someone knocks at the door and you have to get up and answer it
>Pause the movie
>You now have hot sauce all over your remote

Still sounds like a bad experience

its a pasta

I do have a life. Can’t look at every. Single. Thread on here. You’ve seen it a million times? Go outside Tomas!

Step up your meme cusine, user.

>windy day so trees hit window
>my swivel chair
>sopranos season 5
>jarred sun dried tomatoes drained and mixed with kettlecorn

needs coffee, but otherwise 9.9/10

The perfect day desu

can I have my lsd without toxic dyes please?

>not back to the future
>not a supreme
50% okay

>Nice Summer night
>Projector screen outside by the pool
>Caligula
>Burgers and dogs

How'd I do?

That's a joke right

>i don't want chemicals on my chemicals
no can do

you are not that stupid right?

The problem with dyes is that it bitters up the tabs. Makes it harder to tell if you actually have LSD if you don't have a tester.

How do I upvote this?

>not snowy day
>not a nice, big comfy couch
>not the lord of the rings trilogy
>not chinese food
neck yourself amigo

Get a load of this pleb.

mah nigga

>chinese food
you were so close.

I only come to these threads for this

>doesn't understand that chemicals can be harmful OR innocuous

What is it with people and pizza? It's one of the worst and most addictive foods a person can eat. Eat some skinless chicken breasts, broccoli and some rice, you'll feel more healthy and more full, despite the fewer calories.

This is for me senpai.

>what's up with people enjoying food?
>people should eat as few calories as possible

soyboy detected

any healthy high test man who works out and adds weight to their lifts is getting at the very least 2500-3000 cals a day

This but with a better chair.

Iseewhatyoudidthereboxxy.jog

Gonna have to agree with this.

>skinless chicken
Fuck you

>rice
Enjoy your arsenic

>corn cob holder
Learn how to solve problems.

>Evangelion on LSD
Bullshit, how did you not suicide?

I'm 26 and I just recently got into Harry Potter by listening to the audio books by Stephen Fry last year, and loved them. I haven't seen the films except the first one. You can enjoy alot more things once you grow out of bring such a contrarian faggot.

>grow out of bring such a contrarian faggot.
>bring
Proofread your shit if you want to be taken more seriously!