he was a manlet

autism

HES BLACK LOOOOL NIGGER

PRAISE KEK BTW

What the fuck was his problem?

Wanted to play the game but didn't respect the rules

tbqh he was living the dream

His name is his name
Also, he can't resist the lure or the streets so he can never go fully straight.

His concept of success was distorted by ghetto upbringing. Even when he got out of drug dealing and started becoming a legit business man, he still wanted to go back to the streets. Basically the opposite of Stringer in a lot ways.

It was the other way.

SAY MY NAME

lol @ you saying his concept of success is distorted when you clearly think Stringer's concept of success as a business man is not a distortion and is in fact good

No

On the Stringer parallel, I thought in the cyclical ending he was bound to be like him. He's the gangster who wants to go straight and enter business, but he's bound to his roots and won't ever truly fit in or feel comfortable in that environment. He's going to be played by both sides, and even as the ruthless businessman or gangster willing to murder anyone, he's never truly respected on any side.

>/nu/tv is getting so absolutely bothered that Sup Forums isn't a leftist hugbox that they're now proactively calling blacks niggers before anyone remotely Sup Forumsish even shows up

>thinking he's not just Sup Forums badly false flagging as a triggered leftist
Hello, newfriend.

>you clearly think Stringer's concept of success as a business man is not a distortion and is in fact good
No I think Stringer is also living in a fantasy that promotes the idea of "Oh I'm just gonna read some books and take some classes and then I'll know everything." but then in the end, his ghetto ignorance gets him fucked over by Clay Davis and Omar.
Yeah definitely. Marlo and Stringer have lots of interesting parallels

as much as i hate Sup Forums, this user is speaking the truth

a psychopath who's name will never be remembered

Avon got weak because of Stringer's no violence policy, leaving the territory open for invasion. Marlo is just a psychopath who was in the right place at the right time.

He's the only player who won at the end tho.

Nah, that would be my nigga Slim Charles. Marlo ended in prison.

IIRC Marlo got out of jail and sold the greek connect to the co-op for 10 million and got out of the game. That is a win.

Milo Stanfield

his punishment was not being able to play the game anymore, and losing what little reputation he had.

He wanted his name to be known all over the hood. Best way to do that is to conquer. Best way to conquer is to destroy your rivals without mercy

He had everything Stringer Bell ever wanted...

No he didn't. Last scene is him taking a rain check on Levy's get together with a few big names in Baltimore real estate to start a fistfight with two random guys in the street

you are correct, somehow I forgot about it.

Too hardline.

Bosche is back soon