Can he really keep this up for the next 3 years?

Can he really keep this up for the next 3 years?

>3
It’s gonna be 7 user

You mean 7?
He will try

1 down, 7 to go

>thinking he has the stamina for this
Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

as long as trump is a fucking moron, then yeah, of course

They did it for Bush, and it wasn't until very recently I was convinced Trump would serve two terms. Under all the white noise of the mainstream media, Trump is actually keeping his promises (within his power).

As a non-American who lives under a rock, I'm genuinely curious. What specific things has he accomplished?

Keep dreaming, little drumpkins

Anti-Bush 'comedy' wasn't as persistent or hateful as this.

>Can the wittiest and smartest guy on television really keep this up?
He's been doing "this" his whole career, so...

Tax cuts baby.

Tax reform, Neil gorshe, pro life policy executive orders, deregulation of the energy sector, repeal of the single payer mandate, and triggering liberals every day since his victory. That’s just off the top of my head

This. The occasional "Bush is a literal retard!", but other than that they stuck to criticizing his policies. With Trump, it's been one long bombardment of bile. You'd think Trump is the Antichrist.

always on the outside looking in

post more kiki

Tax reform
SCOTUS justice
VA accountability act
ICE deporting illegals left and right
ISIS now a meme of the past
Cut regulations in half
Economy booming

DACA and the wall pending. Stay tuned.

>His first 10 years he parodies Conservatives
>His next 10 he parodies Liberals
Just proof this board knows nothing of kino

I do love all that stuff. I just wish Trump would stop tweeting. His approval ratings would jump if he would just stop tweeting.

Our economy is at OE, govt. transparency is at an all time high, shady backdealers inside are being fired and exposed, people genuinely seem friendlier and a little more ‘old fashioned American’ (this was especially the case at Christmas), pervs are being outed- most of whom oppose trump- and things as a whole are just looking up. I can’t testify to the legitimacy of all of them or if trump is the cause, but it really does feel like a sunnier time over in the US, and pretty much everyone not screeching in the streets or on tv thinks so too.

Almost everyone you’ll talk to that isn’t an extremist for one side or the other says there’s 1 or 2 policies they don’t like, but if he just stopped tweeting he’d be a very respectable and good president. This is also why early polling puts republicans to do well in the midterms. The biggest problem is that the media and folks like Colbert have turned the screams up to an eleven and are doubling down on acting how they did before he was elected, which was why he won in the first place.

Big mistake I think, because as I mentiomed earlier because things seem to be doing better and better people see more and more of a fracture from what Colbert and co say and what they see.

found the neocon

Well damn, see for proof of what I said here

If this is him parodying liberals it isn't very funny.

>ISIS now a meme of the past
>Implying we're not in a forever state of war.

Bush never tried fighting back against the image the media portrayed of him, which seemed to make the media treat him as more of a lovable goof.

Trump pisses off the media because he openly mocks them and their misinformation. No one likes being told they're wrong and the media is so used to making wild accusations against someone that they can then get them to apologize for, that they don't know what to do this time around.

t. brainlet

She's just out for her daily stroll. Can't you see the First Husband inside?